Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Liyu Police Execute 8+ somalilanders.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Liyu Police Execute 8+ somalilanders.

Postby Even123 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:30 am

(OTP)- An Ethiopian -Paramilitary force slaughtered 8+ men during a June Operation 2014 in the immediate vicinity of a little village near Rabaso in the district of Aware, the province of Degehabur neighboring Somaliland, about 150 kilometers of South-west of Hargeisa

“We came to a village not far from Aware near Rabaso to forcibly recruit men to fight for the ONLF, but they rejected our order as we were from 11th regiment stationed in Guna’gado as they asked for a regiment from their district of Aware,” A defector Liyu Police Captain who declined to be named said.

The Captain said 12 men aged between 18 to 40 were present at the village and they selected 8 out of 12 and then took them from the village at gunpoint.

He said Col. Bashir Afdhere ordered his armed men to tie every two of the men together as they were not ultimate patriots.

“I was ordered to shoot the first man on the head by Col. Bashir Afdhere, I pointed my gun to one of them’s head to kill him by shooting, but failed due to malfunction. My Col. ordered me to reload my gun and shoot the man, but I rejected it,” he said, adding that he thought the man was a true-believer that did not deserve to be killed as he did not die for the first attempt.

The Captain said when he rejected the order, then Col. Bashir Af-dhere selected 6 of his armed men including Farhan Taman, Farhan Fora’re, and Ahmed Muhummed Nour ,and ordered them to slaughter those men from Abakor sub-clan of Isaaq .

“They (villagers) slaughtered two of their goats to feed us, but they (Liyu Police) slaughtered the villagers like animals (with knifes) to save their own bullets,” he said.

Both Ethiopia and Somalia's local regional administration of somaliland did not comment on this incident.

Local people say the Liyu police take the law into their own hands and kill at will in daily basis without the presence of the media in the area. It made difficult for journalists to report real time information and updates after Ethiopia has banned the media to have access in the region.

Human Rights watch said that the special (Liyu) police has been implicated in grave abuses against civilians throughout the Somali region of Ogaden.
Last edited by Even123 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Liyu Police Execute 8+ somalilanders.

Postby Even123 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:33 am

:damn: damn those Liyu Army don't fuck about.

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:10 am

Even in Ramadan with 5 days to go to eid

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:18 am

Liyuu police are scum they slaughtered my eidgalle cousin at the beginning of the yr

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:23 am

may the Ethiopian occupation for them be centuries until they become fully xabashis inshallah. amin.

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:27 am

“They (villagers) slaughtered two of their goats to feed us, but they (Liyu Police) slaughtered the villagers like animals (with knifes) to save their own bullets,” he said.

Both Ethiopia and Somalia's local regional administration of somaliland did not comment on this incident.

Cruel :down:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:20 am

This happened in June supposedly and we only hearing of it now.very much doubt its true.It would have been plastered all over SL websites let alone the grapevine

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:22 am

Liyu Police keep up the good work. :ugeek:

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:23 am

it is fake news.darood are useless

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:30 am

it is fake news.darood are useless
Daroods are everywhere, look behind you there is a Darood. :stylin:

Thank God I am Laandheer. :mrgreen:

gulaid111
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby gulaid111 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:10 am

This happened in June supposedly and we only hearing of it now.very much doubt its true.It would have been plastered all over SL websites let alone the grapevine
:up:

lander24
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby lander24 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:46 am

:Puhlease: I call bullshit on this story.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:58 am

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:15 am

If the title line was; Khaatumo execute 8 Somalilander

u would have seen mad Qaldaans calling for retaliation :lol: but since it is a Xabashi it must be an hoax news :meles:

Somalis are brave at killing each other ...... but law abiding citizens while being killed buy Xabashis or Kikuyus ....

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:18 am

If the title line was; Khaatumo execute 8 Somalilander

u would have seen mad Qaldaans calling for retaliation :lol: but since it is a Xabashi it must be an hoax news :meles:

Somalis are brave at killing each other ...... but law abiding citizens while being killed buy Xabashis or Kikuyus ....
I know how happy you get when somalis are killed and it pains you to see SLanders with the capability of defending themselves. But before you break out the champagne, I can say confidently that this story has no basis. I have family in the region and my father and uncles have recently visited the area. No reports, No tribal retaliations or warnings = fake dooro/hutuwiye story. The last time the cagdheer slaves tried a stunt, a whole bunch of them were sent to jahanama. They on't be trying the same trick again anytime soon. Go and kill some more of your women in Ugandhishu :arrow: .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.