Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

confirmed: central state to include northern mudug clans!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

confirmed: central state to include northern mudug clans!!

Postby sahal80 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:10 am

In this interview with radio mogadishu, abdi qaybdiid and qoorleex the presidents of galmudug and ximanxeeb are confirming being about the whole mudug and that it depends on the clans who want to be part of it or not hence they welcomed some of the northern mudug clans who are partaking in the current arrangements and will welcome and other group from there

Lately, one northern mudug subclan has announced that they will join it, confirmed now by these leaders

Its a long interview so you have to keep listening until that point.
http://radiomuqdisho.net/barnaamijka-ku ... -ee-dalka/

Interesting clan power sharing analysis says HG will dominate the central state or basically it empowers HGs political future but hiiraan and middle shaballe will be 50/50(not fair at all!! How can you campare baladweyne to jowhar, buloburde to...I think reer hiiraan were too generous for middle shabelle bc they were trying to avoid the central state!) though the adminstration will be based in hiiraan, leadership to be a rotation.

By samatalis haile(I think he's wacaysle)
....new interim regional administration consisting of Mudug and Galgadud, two regions located in central Somalia.

The formation of this administration is constitutional per article 49 of the Provisional Constitution, PC, of the Federal Republic of Somalia, which stipulates two or more regions can emerge, on voluntary basis, to form Federal Member State.

However, northern Mudug, especially northern part of the Galk'ayo town, the regional capital of Mudug region is inhibited by clans that support Puntland. Puntland administration's president had claimed that it cut relations with Federal Government of Somalia, FGS, and recalled its parliamentarians, including its member of the Constitution Review Commission. Some members of the parliament originating from Puntland have answered the call and returned to Puntland.

This is a quote that I took from United Nations Assistance Mission in Somalia Facebook, attributed to UN Secretary General special representative for Somalia, SRSG, Nicholas Kay, which appears to be an attempt to address the fall out of the intent to form new regional administration in central Somalia:“I urge parties to the agreement to engage in constructive consultation and reconciliation involving all stakeholders, ensuring that the interests of both emerging and existing administrations are protected,”.

Puntland is among existing regional administrations. If its interests are protected, then northern Mudug, or at least part of Mudug, will not be part of about to be formed interim regional administration for Mudug and Galgaduud.

If so, the interim administration that is about to be formed, in about two months, according to the agreement signed, will fail to qualify for a Federal Member State, FMS, per article 49 of the PC, which stipulates only two or more regions of pre-1991 regions can form, on voluntary basis, a Federal Member State.

One solution is to add Hiiraan to these regions so that about to formed regional administration may qualify, after interim period ends, for FMS.

Power distribution, clans and about to formed regional administration in central Somalia, is hereby discussed.

The clan that will benefit the most from this new political dispensation, about to be formed administration in central Somalia, is Habargidir. There are number of reasons for this thesis. First, H/Gidir consists of five sub- clan, two smaller, and three larger. The new administration, to be formed, will bring them under one tent, and as such they will acquire new political power lacked when smaller administrations divided them, for there is strength, as the old adage says, in unity.

This new strength or power will be available, for the first time, to address grievances and press claims against other regions or Federal Government.

Such power will not be available, to their recent historical rival, Mudolood, President's sub-clan. This clan like Habargidir is made of three major sub-clans and numerous smaller clans. One of the three major sub-clans of Mudulood, Wa'aysle, the president's sub-sub-clan, is scheduled to become part of about to be formed central administration,
Where Habargidir due to it's unity will constitute the majority clan, and Wa'aysle a minority due to scheduled separation of Wa'aysle from larger Mudolood clans.

Somalis should appreciate the presidents's lack of clannish agenda: he is separating his clan to assure their weakness in future federated Somalia.

Mudolood clans in Middle Shabelle also about to be united with HIiraan, mainly inhibited by Hawadle and Gugundhabe clans, Mudulood, in this realm will be equal partner with these clans, lacking strength accruing from unity.

Another less numerous Mudulood clans who reside in Waadi, valley, as it was known, from the perspective of this clan, or as it is officially known Lower Shabelle region, have already been added to Bay and Bakool, another Mudulood Minority.

To complete this process of Mudulood fragmentation, which enjoys geographical contiguity, extending from Haradheere, Waxwayn, Mudug to lower Shabelle, and thus make them weak, Mogadishu will be another region standing alone.

This project will be completed under watchful eye of a President who hails from the clan

The power implications of this expected fragmentation is lack of mechanism to address grievances, press claims against other regions and the Federal Government."

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: confirmed: central state to include northern mudug clans

Postby Adali » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:56 am

Which clans will join then ..

I suggest that he unite and force northern mudug into reconsidering.

In juba land we will force hag yaryar into darood state.

Inshallah peace prevails.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:33 am

You must be on he pipe if you think that North Mudug is gonna join this new state, you wrote all that crap to convince us of something we already know won't happen.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:37 am

You must be on he pipe if you think that North Mudug is gonna join this new state, you wrote all that crap to convince us of something we already know won't happen.
okay... well can you proof then? that north mudug is not joining this state?

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:39 am

okay... well can you proof then? that north mudug is not joining this state?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Proof?

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:43 am

^^^^ :lol: :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:49 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh man.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:09 am

lol I'm just reporting! Nothing has to do with me!

Legally, northern mudug is part of it but will they join that's another issue!

According to abdi hosh they can join it just like SSC is part of many regional admins!

You can use it as a political card.
Last edited by sahal80 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:16 am

Xamud your langaab tribe will be food for the Habar Gider dothrakis... :lol: :lol:

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:20 am

Sahal...Your very own Hiraan has more of a chance of being part of this so called "state" than even an inch of Puntland's territories, I think you should be more concerned/focused on that mate :-O
Last edited by Chinaman on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:22 am

lol I'm just reporting! Nothing has to do with me!

Legally, northern mudug is part of it but will they join that's another issue!

According to abdi hosh they can join it just like SSC is part of many regional admins!

I will see you that day!.

I don't think you understand Sahal, I could not careless about who joins who, I think this is a receipt for disaster, this will lead to nothing good.

You really don't know Mudug as I do.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:30 am

Xamud your langaab tribe will be food for the Habar Gider dothrakis... :lol: :lol:

You still mad? :lol: it's not good to hold grudges, specially for a man, you come of as bit feminine, let bygones be bygones I have no interest in taking part in clan bashing as of right now.

BTW: How are you LLK nephews and nieces? treat them well will you.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:34 am

:Puhlease:

Of course it includes northern Mudug. Full province cannot be divided according to the constitution. Furthermore you're overestimating the northern part. It's just 25% of Mudug. Wax weyn ma ahan. The capital will be Cadaado We are just delivering what daaroods were hoping for so bad. Federalism. Majority rules minority rights. :eat:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:37 am

Sahal...Your very own Hiraan has more of a chance of being part of this so called "state" than even an inch of Puntland's territories, I think you should be more concerned/focused on that mate :-O
Lol why a would be concerned on a fait accompli!

Hiiraan is part of one of these two states supposedly to balance the other two states aka jubbaland and puntland according to the upper houses 2.5 power sharing where D&M are the half!.

Thus, mudug is legally part of the central state, I'm not talking about you I'm talking about the govt and the IC.
Last edited by sahal80 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:41 am

Of course it includes northern Mudug. Full province cannot be divided according to the constitution. Furthermore you're overestimating the northern part. It's just 25% of Mudug. Wax weyn ma ahan. The capital will be Cadaado We are just delivering what daaroods were hoping for so bad. Federalism. Majority rules minority rights. :eat:

Xinoow al-shegato-al-jareerweyni, I thought you wanted North Mudug along with the rest of PL to be it's own country? kkkk Anyway Wallahi I wish someone tried this, it would be the perfect excuse to Re-colonise southern Mudug and Galguduud again like our ancestors use to. It would be a dream come true :blessed:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.