Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nicholas Kay: "Central State includes South Mudug ONLY"

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Nicholas Kay: "Central State includes South Mudug ONLY"

Postby SecretAgent » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:04 am

Why are you against faysal warabe and cirro making a transitional unity govt :?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:14 am

Poor Xawaadle are about to get owned by Habar Gidir, the strongest of the hutu nation should rule and laangaab weak Xawaadle are cornered. 8-)

Hiiraan iyo Galmudug= Central State I Welcome The New Federal State. :eat: :dj: :stylin:
:pac: so you think my analysis of CENTRAL STATE is bc im worry of annexing hiiraan?

wallahi if this was true i would have stated it!

im not that small brain creature!

includes northern mudug or not take this FACT: reer xamar should have two federal states

in another words you got two states in the upper parliament: puntland and jubbaland so reer xamar should have their own too

what nick kay says is called a political statement

if you want to know the official position go to the yuulka blogs he says "comprasing galgaduud and mudug"

also read puntland raad to see wich clans have already get their seats, surely non is from hiiraan but includes many from northern mudug!!
http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://pu ... aQWw8zlCwA
I didn't believe these rumours until they confirmed it on the state media!!
http://radiomuqdisho.net/barnaamijka-ku ... -ee-dalka/
That's my f-king point! Don't shoot the messenger!

If nick kay is serious he wouldn't have signed it atleast he would have stopped them now but they got what they want!

Yet aint claiming you all I'm saying is that central state represents galgaduud and mudug!.
Last edited by sahal80 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:00 am, edited 6 times in total.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:15 am

Why are you against faysal warabe and cirro making a transitional unity govt :?
Having both in power would be disastrous for Somaliland

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 am

Good info about the formation of the federal states

I have good info about the fate of all regions officially but I can't state all of them here.

Now let me explain to you those ones

Thre shold be a clan balance in the upper house except for D&M

Dividing banadir as tarsan was planning to join middle shabelle has been stopped because, in that case, hiiraan will join galgaduud!!

Now galgaduud and mudug represent one state!

Puntland was wishing to see a central state that comprises of hiiraan and galgaduud as a state plus southren mudug!

Now banadir will stay/be officially as the capital of somalia but its kinda plus and unofficial state for reer xamar!

Game is over!!.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:13 am

Good info about the formation of the federal states

I have good info about the fate of all regions officially but I can't state all of them here.

Now let me explain to you those ones

Thre shold be a clan balance in the upper house except for D&M

Dividing banadir as tarsan was planning to join middle shabelle has been stopped because, in that case, hiiraan will join galgaduud!!

Now galgaduud and mudug represent one state!

Puntland was wishing to see a central state that comprises of hiiraan and galgaduud as a state plus southren mudug!

Now banadir will stay/be officially as the capital of somalia but its kinda plus and unofficial state for reer xamar!

Game is over!!.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:57 am

Poor Xawaadle are about to get owned by Habar Gidir, the strongest of the hutu nation should rule and laangaab weak Xawaadle are cornered. 8-)

Hiiraan iyo Galmudug= Central State I Welcome The New Federal State. :eat: :dj: :stylin:
The irony. Last I checked, the shabby looking rabble protesting across the Atlantic weren't Xawaadle. If they were rattled by prospects in the slightest, we'd know by now.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.