Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nicholas Kay: "Central State includes South Mudug ONLY"

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Nicholas Kay: "Central State includes South Mudug ONLY"

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Crocodile tears? Who the fuck are you horta?

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Last edited by thegoodshepherd on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Last time I checked, white people "don't rule the world". They are the most powerful group but they are not responsible for Somalia's situation. Somalis are single-handedly responsible for their own predicament.That was my point.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Poor Xawaadle are about to get owned by Habar Gidir, the strongest of the hutu nation should rule and laangaab weak Xawaadle are cornered. 8-)

Hiiraan iyo Galmudug= Central State I Welcome The New Federal State. :eat: :dj: :stylin:

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Last time I checked, white people "don't rule the world". They are the most powerful group but they are not responsible for Somalia's situation. Somalis are single-handedly responsible for their own predicament.That was my point.
there goes mister crocodile tears, once again, trying to sound educated and credible. lol
he says, 'a white man is the effective ruler of somalia,' insinuating that, nicholas kay is responsible for the somalia's situation.
now, he's saying, 'somalis are single-handedly responsible for their own predicament,' insinuating that nicholas kay is insignificant.
make up your mind, crocodile tears. :)

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:44 pm

there goes mister crocodile tears, once again, trying to sound educated and credible. lol
he says, 'a white man is the effective ruler of somalia,' insinuating that, nicholas kay is responsible for the somalia's situation.
now, he's saying, 'somalis are single-handedly responsible for their own predicament,' insinuating that nicholas kay is insignificant.
Karbash 101. :lol: :lol: :lol:

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:03 pm

what Double H did to Liquid :lol:

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:22 pm

The president of hawiye mr nicholas kay has spoken. Bal ilahay baan kugu dhaariyeye why couldn't hassan sheikh come out like that.. the man is simply a total waste.. clearly a new conflict is about to be born in central somalia that his office is responsible for yet the man is simply to stupid to understand the consequences of his proposed move.
Or creating a war between puntland state v habar gidir was the plan all along?

I dont know who are more backwards, irresponsible, UNREASONABLE and infact absolutely equipped with zero abilities- the hawiye who actually print ridiculous and somewhat outrageous statements, such as,-
" full mudug will join the new state" or the hawiye who actually support whilst in full knowledge of impossibility of this ever to get of the ground..a state that doesnt even exist on paper. Yet instead on focusing on improving the situation in somalia, hawiye folks have been thrown a bone and like a chiuawaea they starting barking against a full grown canadian grizzly bear.

The more and more I analyse hawiye actions walahi the more I realise that hawiye folks are simply not ok in the upper engine room. For crying out loud who in his right mind would in this day and age encourage a brand new spanking conflict in central somalia between a state and people such as puntland and reer puntland against baraxley and some run down poorly administered group of people such as those in south mudug.

Funny how habar gidir refrained from claiming mudug whilst every other hawiye man welcomed the total annihilation of baraxley and the near by non puntland villages.

----Difference between hawiye and darood----
Hawiye: take this land, it doesnt belong to you, the people of the land dont want you, you will most likely continue somalia's never ending painful conflict and will gain nothing but more bloodshed, but take anyways.. hawiye warlords,: yes we will take it, hawiye shacab: if its in the benefits of our warlords then we must support, young, old, educated or not educated at home or abroad irregardless of the impossibility we wholeheartedly support this.

Darood: no, we will not prolong the war like situation in former republic of somalia by respecting and adhering to the demands of warlords who are creating problems in order for the status quo to remain unsolved. We dont need to claim other peoples lands. Because we already know the outcome of such irresponsible endeavours.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:05 am

Dividing a region is unconstitutional period.
Lets not forget its not just a region being divided, it is a town Lol.

I urge people to follow the constitution and not Nicholas Kay, behaving like primitive tribes who take orders from this fugly gaal in 2014 is simply not acceptable, civilized societies follow the rules and regulations agreed upon.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:25 am

I don't know whether it's a limited grasp of the english language or you really just have poor comprehension skills but the two statements are not mutually exclusive or contradictory. White man doesn't "rule the world" it's just an excuse used by lazy braindead africans similar to you. And even if he did, that is not the reason Somalia is messed up. Secondly, the reason a white guy "governs" somalia is because of the political failure of the somali people. However, if the average somali is similar to you, it's not hard to see why.

Lady nas go start a thread about which buuqlander has the best underwear or something

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:07 am

:dwill: I take it back. You actually have zero comprehension skills. Nice deduction and reasoning there mr pinky. :up:

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:18 am

Kay is good as long as he makes the idoors become a federal state :up:

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:27 am

Kay is good as long as he makes the idoors become a federal state :up:
Pigs flying is more likely to happen than that

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:32 am

Garhajis making a transitional govt in 2015 if no elections happen khatumo is gone rip somaliland 2015

:stylin:

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:37 am

^^

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.