Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nicholas Kay: "Central State includes South Mudug ONLY"

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Nicholas Kay: "Central State includes South Mudug ONLY"

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 pm

“Waxan u cadeynayaa hoggaamiyaha Puntland Mr C/weli, in heshiiskaasi aanu dhaawacayn lahaanshaha dhuleed ee Puntland iyo midnimadeeda, wuxuu saameyn doonaa dhulka koonfurta Mudug ee horay qaybta uga ahaa maamulka Gal-mudug, waa arrin iska cad…” Danjire Kay ayaa sidaas yiri.

“Waxaan danaynaynaa inaan dejino xaaladda oo aan ka caawinno labada dhinac ee Dowladda Dhexe iyo maamulka Garoowe sidii ay usii wadi lahaayeen xiriirkooda wada shaqayneed Puntland waa xubin muhiim ah oo ka tirsan Dowladda Federaalka islamarkaana aqoonsan hirgelinta qorshaha la higsanayo sanadka 2016-ka, waxayna muhiimad gaar ah u leedahay Soomaaliya oo dhan…”

Hear that Xawaadle? You'll be forced into a marriage with Habar Gidir whether you like it or not. Hiiraan, Galgaduud and South Mudug= Central Somalia :lol: :som:

Last edited by Righteous on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Nicholas Kay: "Central State includes South Mudug ONLY"

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:11 pm

On the 9th September, Somalia's Federal States will be summoned to a conference on Economic stability and investment, this is why Hutus are scrambling
to claim other people's lands. This is why Nicholas Kay is so desperate to appease the mother of Somali Federalism, Puntland can say "jump" and the UN would have to say "how high" before we even consider
attending a meeting filled with fraudulent Hutu states.

Just wait until the UN issues a public statement in Villa Garowe within a week or so.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Nicholas Kay is apart of the problem, why did he not state this straight away.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Nicholas Kay is apart of the problem, why did he not state this straight away.
Exactly, but he'll look like an incompetent fool if he can't get Puntland to attend the upcoming conference. No'one would blink an eye if Baraxley doesn't show up, or if some warlord in Mogadishu throws a hissy fit.
Puntland wields more power than any of these Hutu paper states and the AMISOM hostage masquerading as President.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Lol are you attacking me for posting an official link from the state media? Looooool didn't know your that weak!

And for your information, this news is not a secret bc gaas has asked for this as a political position as the media was saying even hassan sheekh said it before but the reality on the ground is different! Legally, Its about "galgaduud and mudug regions"

Aint saying they can force the others to join them just stating that central state represents galgaduud and mudug!

As my link was stating on a STATE MEDIA, some of the northern mudug is already engaging in it!!.

Go fight with the govt!!.
Last edited by sahal80 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Waryaa Rigtheous what was your old nick? or are you the new generation?

Sahal who are these "Northern Mudug" you speak of? can you tell us their names?

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Righteous aka Guul aka gemini

Are you saying that Gay is intentionally breaking the constitution ? You do know that a province cannot be divided ?

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Lol are you attacking me for posting an official link from the state media? Looooool didn't know your that weak!

And for your information, this news is not a secret bc gaas has asked for this as a political position as the media was saying even hassan sheekh said it before but the reality on the ground is different! Legally, Its about "galgaduud and mudug regions"

Aint saying they can force the others to join them just stating that central state represents galgaduud and mudug!

As my link was stating on a STATE MEDIA, some of northern mudug is engaging in it!!.

Attacking you? I'm posting facts and quotes straight from the UN's Rep, not nonsense and wishes like you did. North Mudug isn't in this discussion,Hiiraan is.
Worry about Xawaadle being outnumbered by Habar Gidir.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Bro,

Check your pm.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:31 pm

As my link was stating on a STATE MEDIA, some of northern mudug is engaging in it!!.

Attacking you? I'm posting facts and quotes straight from the UN's Rep, not nonsense and wishes like you did. North Mudug isn't in this discussion,Hiiraan is.
Worry about Xawaadle being outnumbered by Habar Gidir.

You know me you have to play it smart with me.

If you want a political debate this is my points:

Away from the political statements, the agreements was about galgaduud and MUDUG merging together

Under the govts eyes and media the current arrangements include some of northern mudug

I have an info that says the westren diplomats give the go ahead for mudug joining the central state to balance the whole federation: hiiraan&middle shabelle and central state vs puntland and jubbaland.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Sahal when did you become a politician waaba yaab? waxan ogaa adiga oo ka sheekeyo how light skin you are and how you look like a arab?

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:35 pm

You know me you have to play it smart with me.

If you want a political debate this is my points:

Away from the political statements, the agreements was about galgaduud and MUDUG merging together

Under the govts eyes and media the current arrangements include some of northern mudug

I have an info that says the westren diplomats give the go ahead for mudug joining the central state to balance the whole federation: hiiraan&middle shabelle and central state vs puntland and jubbaland.

I know, I know. You people believe you're going to have 3 Federal States and Daarood only 2. But what you people believe and dream about isn't what's going to happen. Ok?
None of North Mudug is joining the barren hellhole that is Central Somalia, NONE. However, ALL of Hiiraan will Join and this way, your people will FINALLY have 1 Federal State.

Soon, I will post a topic where the UN begs Puntland to attend the conference and issues another statement which will nullify that shitty rag which was signed by your people.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Sxb not about me I'm just analyst

In this official link, they are talking about being the whole mudug, claiming that some of the northern groups being part of the current arrangements and callling the rest of reer mudug to join it
http://radiomuqdisho.net/barnaamijka-ku ... -ee-dalka/

I had many links including local mps but I finally decided to post this as it was aired on a state media

You listen to it!.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:42 pm

RadioHawiyeDishu isn't a valid source of anything, if we wanted to hear Donkeys braying, we'd visit a zoo.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Righteous where is your sources?? this is the same news from puntlandpost or something..

I have 3 questions...

1. Why would Gaas cut ties over that?

2. why would the gov't already make sharing between the tribes in that region. http://caasimadda.com/akhriso-qaabka-lo ... iyo-mudug/

3. why would they leave mogadishu..

This Nicolas Kay thing is not official nor is fat hasans statements.. but the central state regions is Galgaduud and mudug

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.