Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Patriotism, do you have it?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Patriotism, do you have it?

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Green was the favor color of prophet Muhammad. I know u have been living in juweri musevenis boot camp and have no knowledge of islam

Sl flag is red white black star green with shahada on top

There is the hamas flag which looks closer to saudi flag

Againn ximan xaare shahada does not belong to saudis , it belongs to us :sland:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Who cares about a unrecognised flag? Stop creating an essay over your fantasy flag. Somalia is one nation and will remain that way you f-king twat.

I can't wait for 1988 part 2. After we deal with Al-Shabaab, the filthy secessionist are next. We will spare the unionist Isaaq or other unionist Northern clans. You piece of shit.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:24 pm

I'm not insulting anyone, nor spamming the forum with rants. I'm still keeping the promise I made. Adigu ii waran though, do you got a nice badhi? Ileen waxaad ka mid tahay hablaha reer Kooshin or should I say cushion
haha I will catch u slippin

maxaa habalaha rer koshin badhidooda ku tasay..and why are u obsessed mel xuno #2 kaso baxo :lol:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Who cares about a unrecognised flag? Stop creating an essay over your fantasy flag. Somalia is one nation and will remain that way you f-king twat.

I can't wait for 1988 part 2. After we deal with Al-Shabaab, the filthy secessionist are next. We will spare the unionist Isaaq or other unionist Northern clans. You piece of shit.

It's easy to act tough on the internet sxb.

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:26 pm

ceebta iskada boon

remember you dont have those white south african pilots to fight your battles this time. This time not only will your leaders die in a Nigerian toilet, we will make sure your boon children and women also pay the price. Remeber darood got mercy in 1989, better be grateful cuz there aint going to be another mercy.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:31 pm

ceebta iskada boon

remember you dont have those white south african pilots to fight your battles this time. This time not only will your leaders die in a Nigerian toilet, we will make sure your boon children and women also pay the price. Remeber darood got mercy in 1989, better be grateful cuz there aint going to be another mercy.
South African pilots kulaha, so the Hawiye pilot that diverted his aircraft to Djibouti was a South African. Don't bring me the bed time stories of your cuqdad ridden folks. I will make sure the secessionist get fucked good, and I mean seriously fucked much harder than 1988.

This is battle between unionist and secessionist. Don't bring qabil into the topic, duliga aad ceeb. Also don't ever address me again you little kid. You are on my ignore list from now on. Troll elsewhere.

p.s. and go grow up and learn some good English and educate yourself!

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 pm

And this filthy boon xayawaan has the gall to claim he's a patriot. Smh

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Xima. Xaare ur making threats underneath an ugandan bunker we broke your clans back once , today ur defenseless, we can do it easily, but i love it how u but lick the hutus since ur their bitch these days :mrgreen:
Thats ur status post1991

Darod will never lead the amisom project, darood back was broken in1991 and they scattered all over the place the sfg will always be led by the hutus and ugandans there is no place for darods :eat:

Ximan xaare habar fadhida legdin wax uga fudud

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:39 pm

I never said I was a patriot. (Also patriotism has many meanings)

I'm a civic and state nationalist. Thats means I wish a defeat for any spoilers that are against my civic and state nationalism. That includes filthy secessionist. You dumb eydoor bitch.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:39 pm

haha I will catch u slippin
Don't worry Smile, I left the cyber jihad behind me.
maxaa habalaha rer koshin badhidooda ku tasay..and why are u obsessed mel xuno #2 kaso baxo :lol:
:MJ:

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:39 pm

ceebta iskada boon

South African pilots kulaha, so the Hawiye pilot that diverted his aircraft to Djibouti was a South African. Don't bring me the bed time stories of your cuqdad ridden folks. I will make sure the secessionist get fucked good, and I mean seriously fucked much harder than 1988.

This is battle between unionist and secessionist. Don't bring qabil into the topic, duliga aad ceeb. Also don't ever address me again you little kid. You are on my ignore list from now on. Troll elsewhere.

p.s. and go grow up and learn some good English and educate yourself!
you dirty boon, remember how afwayne died while xaaring in a small toilet in a third world country. this time every single darood child and women will experience the same xaaring in a foreign toilets. I gave you mercy while hawiye massacred you, be grateful you sub somali boon. Remember you will never ever be equal to me.

dirty boon jebarti

bringing south africans to fight us
bringing xabashi and kenyans to fight other somalis

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:42 pm

I never said I was a patriot. (Also patriotism has many meanings)

I'm a civic and state nationalist. Thats means I wish a defeat for any spoilers that are against my civic and state nationalism. That includes filthy secessionist. You dumb eydoor bitch.
:lol: :lol:
you hunter gatherer, tell me how you feel about the fact your greatest man ever died while having a smelly xaar in a third world country and spent his last days being robbed and humiliated by foreigners

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Xima. Xaare ur making threats underneath an ugandan bunker we broke your clans back once , today ur defenseless, we can do it easily, but i love it how u but lick the hutus since ur their bitch these days :mrgreen:
Thats ur status post1991

Darod will never lead the amisom project, darood back was broken in1991 and they scattered all over the place the sfg will always be led by the hutus and ugandans there is no place for darods :eat:

You keep going about Daarood. I don't care about Daarood only, I'm a Wanlaweynist. I care about all Southern clans and any clan that have the same agenda and ambition as me. I'm not a primitive eydoor with primitive ambition.

Belief me, secessionist will be destroyed after Al-Shabaab, you mark my words. You will see the day Somalia's flag is raised in Hargeisa inshaAllah.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:46 pm

PO's thread has been shitted on Image

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Thats ur status post1991

You keep going about Daarood. I don't care about Daarood only, I'm a Wanlaweynist. I care about all Southern clans and any clan that have the same agenda and ambition as me. I'm not a primitive eydoor with primitive ambition.

Belief me, secessionist will be destroyed after Al-Shabaab, you mark my words. You will see the day Somalia's flag is raised in Hargeisa inshaAllah.
you dumb nigger, you are just embarrassed about your jebarti status that you want to claim things

remember you got white south africans to fight isaaq and you still lost

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.