Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brother XimanJaale I Would Like To Ask You a Question

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SomaliDefenceCouncil
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Brother XimanJaale I Would Like To Ask You a Question

Postby SomaliDefenceCouncil » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:12 am

You seem the most reasonable out of your people so I ask you.

Hand on heart you know that the PM stepped out of line, he has literally turned into a Haber Walaal.

He was pushing Daroodnism right up our noses, why does he view himself as a PM only for Daroods but not for all Somalis. I think that this is very shameful.

If Daroodnism really existed Lascanood would not be in SNM hands but they have made it a habit of picking on the tolerate Hawiye.

We tried to be reasonable but it seems that Sade is determined to destroy the interest of Hawiye. They have refused to work alongside us in rebuilding Somalia and are intent on damaging Hawiye interest.

What's the point of having two Gedo PM's when they will be dictated to by a Futo weyn?

If the Haber Walan PM is intent of destroying the interest and image of Somalia and pleasing Khalid Ali and the Futo weyns than so be it. But inshallah Mogadishu will remain peaceful and the economy of South Central Somalia will become a power to be reckoned with.

But at the end of the day the Haber Walan PM would become homeless and Jobless and he will be back to picking trash from the streets.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Brother XimanJaale I Would Like To Ask You a Question

Postby GIJaamac » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:52 am

Why are you talking to yourself nigga ? :?
Don't you have better things to do than multinicking ?

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:54 am

this focker is schizophrenic

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Sxb, I used to be anti-Baldy however I have grown support for him because of his directness, firmness and vision. The guy is a lion, I was watching his speech during Ban-Ki Moons visit and I like the tone of his voice and what he was saying telling the UN to butt out on Somali affairs and to let Somalis solve their own problems. Yes the guy has pro-Daarood sentiment, but again nearly all Somali politicians have qabil sentiment.

I suggest you leave the PM alone and respect him. He is our leader :up: :som:

Lets not get emotional over the PM/President feud, remember we still live together in South-Central Somalia don't let the squabble between political leaders ruin the relationship between Marehan and Hawiye and other South-Central clans :up:

The government doesn't belong to Hawiye and neither does South-Central Somalia belong to Hawiye only, learn to live and work with other Somalis!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.