Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Military receives 54 Armored vehicles and Military Vehicles Great Day

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali Military receives 54 Armored vehicles and Military Vehicles Great Day

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:07 pm

I applaud this. I think the government in Somalia however useless and reliant they are are managing to take everything given to them . They are getting things now that will come in good use to not only fight AlShabab but also exert their control over other territories.

As somalilander, this is concerning. My leaders are firmly entrenched in their own shit and wresling for power amongst them while their enemies (yes I consider Somalia an enemy state) grow in strength.

THE_TRUTH1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali Military receives 54 Armored vehicles and Military Vehicles Great Day

Postby THE_TRUTH1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:57 pm

More weapons donated by Italy and Kuwait a Priceless :som: :up:

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:43 pm

I applaud this. I think the government in Somalia however useless and reliant they are are managing to take everything given to them . They are getting things now that will come in good use to not only fight AlShabab but also exert their control over other territories.

As somalilander, this is concerning. My leaders are firmly entrenched in their own shit and wresling for power amongst them while their enemies (yes I consider Somalia an enemy state) grow in strength.
:whoa:...it's all simply a mere by product of instability and clan driven political machination...there aren't enemy states in the equation buddy. We're practically one and the same. Don't get carried away with the theatrics, the geeljire in Qardho could trek to Burco for shaah without a care....you make it seem as if Laascaanood is the 38th parallel :lol:

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Whether or not Somaliland seceded, there shouldn't be any animosity. We're the same people bro.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Geoseven if all southerners were like you there would not be a problem. But Southern politicians are unpredictable we have to be vigilant next morning they might have dreams about grand Somali weyn issues and we are in war. So in a way Southerners gaining more arms is never good. But than again they might fight each other or they might sell it to others.

Siciid there is nothing to be worry the Koonfurians are still in big trouble few Armored vehicles will not change the political division is to huge and African Union troops particularly Kenya and Ethiopia are keeping them busy for some time. But ofcourse we must closely monitor what happens in Somalia.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Whether or not Somaliland seceded, there shouldn't be any animosity. We're the same people bro.
I wish all people were level headed like you. But past experiences are not reassuring. I actually want Somaliland to be karbashed once more. They need awakening.

Khalid ali

With our current leaders inability, there is definitely reason for worry. Fear is great motivator. If you are soft you will get rag dolled. Such is Africa. Welcome.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:55 pm

:whoa:...it's all simply a mere by product of instability and clan driven political machination...there aren't enemy states in the equation buddy. We're practically one and the same. Don't get carried away with the theatrics, the geeljire in Qardho could trek to Burco for shaah without a care....you make it seem as if Laascaanood is the 38th parallel :lol:

We're enemies, stop lying to yourself.

Your government seeks diplomatic immunity for Samatar, countless other war criminals are appointed as ministers in Somalia and you got the nerve to tell us that we're not enemies?

I hope a war with Somalia just like the one between Ethiopia and Eritrea takes place.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:02 am

Your government seeks diplomatic immunity for Samatar, countless other war criminals are appointed as ministers in Somalia and you got the nerve to tell us that we're not enemies?

I hope a war with Somalia just like the one between Ethiopia and Eritrea takes place.
:wtf: ninyahow inyar waad wareersantahay. Stop the generalization, our government might be wrong for seeking diplomatic immunity for the war criminal samatar. But don't generalize and lay the blame on the people of somalia for what the government is doing it's like blaming the atrocities made by the kacaan on the entire population in somalia. And by the way why the fuck would you hope for a war ma waalan tahay? Do you want innocent people to suffer even more? aren't the current problems enough?

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:15 am

:dj: :dj:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:47 am

:wtf: ninyahow inyar waad wareersantahay. Stop the generalization, our government might be wrong for seeking diplomatic immunity for the war criminal samatar. But don't generalize and lay the blame on the people of somalia for what the government is doing it's like blaming the atrocities made by the kacaan on the entire population in somalia. And by the way why the fuck would you hope for a war ma waalan tahay? Do you want innocent people to suffer even more? aren't the current problems enough?

Every step your government takes is a symbolic act of war. Seeking diplomatic immunity for the man who gave the order of the Hargeisa bombardments in 1988, who said he would do it again if he got the chance, is an act of war. It's not even symbolic. Giving his daughter a seat, on the other hand, is symbolic.

The people of Somalia, some atleast, might not support the FSG's wrongdoings but alot of them do.

So instead of useless wada hadal lets cut to the chase because it seems like that's what your government wants. As long as your government is acting like it does, alot of innocent people will suffer. It's not something we're asking for but it's inevitable.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:23 am

We will never return from the 18 may decision I am just angry Egal threw away our beautiful nationhood in 1960

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:51 pm

^^^Stop trolling him.....he can sound off for days. :)

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Onward to Hargeisa :sland: :up:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Lol

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:42 pm

:pac:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.