Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis mostly befriend somalis from similar clan background

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalis mostly befriend somalis from similar clan background

Postby zumaale » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:50 pm

How old is the Damal Muuse subclan?
Do the maths based on their ancestor's abtiris Damal Muuse Carre Sacid Garxajis Isxaaq. Their ancestor's arrival happened hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:51 pm

90% of my real friends are not isaaq. In fact I never had any habarjeclo friends at all since I was 10. how ever fast majority of my Facebook friends are women and I actually don't even know most of them in real life.
So, you use this place to vent your rage and say what you can't really say to your real life friends, whom you harbor so much hate, due to their clan affiliation. You're a coward.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:55 pm

My family is a mix of dhulbahante, dir(my mom) merahan, hg :snoop: , xawaadle,mj. Is hard to know friends no body in mpls talks about it especially youth the ones I know for sure is the females who were either neighbors or i known for some time their all mj :geek: also one isaaq guy :up:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Dhilobante only have in mind to stop the wadajir of Somaliland, if only they invested that much money and time in basic infrastructure and clean water for their civilians living in ram-shack/huts.
multinicker coward..afkaaga hagajiso.

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:00 pm

LIES! Pathetic tree-hugger business, "anigu qabiil walba wan la saaxiibaa" BULL! :x Shidh is only real if you're willing to stake money on it :MJ: I only do hagbad with some hawiye qabiils (reer banaadir asal or reer liido beach or reer warsheekh, duck out if you're from Marka or Kismaayo or Jawhar or gerernally south of Las Anod, including LA of course) or all Isaaq (except ilma midgaan, fishy people, eyes too close to each other) :geek:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:04 pm

All my friends are cadaan iyo madow iyo indhayar iyo cali baysteen. :lol:

War dadkani waa imtixaan.

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 pm

How old is the Damal Muuse subclan?
Do the maths based on their ancestor's abtiris Damal Muuse Carre Sacid Garxajis Isxaaq. Their ancestor's arrival happened hundreds and hundreds of years ago.
Okay, then it makes sense for them to have given birth to numerous Osman Mohamud subclans. :-O

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:21 pm

90% of my real friends are not isaaq. In fact I never had any habarjeclo friends at all since I was 10. how ever fast majority of my Facebook friends are women and I actually don't even know most of them in real life.
So, you use this place to vent your rage and say what you can't really say to your real life friends, whom you harbor so much hate, due to their clan affiliation. You're a coward.
actually we are very good friends and yes none of them likes somaliland which I enjoy to sometimes debate on the issues between our states when we are drinking or chewing together. I did not choose them to be my friends it just happened because of where we are living. should I avoid them? somalis who live in smaller European cities are always friends regardless of their background.

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:42 pm

actually we are very good friends and yes none of them likes somaliland which I enjoy to sometimes debate on the issues between our states when we are drinking or chewing together. I did not choose them to be my friends it just happened because of where we are living. should I avoid them? somalis who live in smaller European cities are always friends regardless of their background.
:whoo: Alcohol?

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:43 pm

lol some of y'all messed up. The families that are closest to my fam are rahanwein,Shanshi, Gaadsan,Majeerten,murusade and habar gidir. My friends hail from all sort of qabiils. In my experience the ppl who share the same sub sub sub sub clan with me are the fakest ones and wish u nothing but failure in life. real haters :lol:

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Yusuf, always keeps it real. What you see is what you got. That is a noble characteristic of Reer Burco.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:03 pm

:dj:
Last edited by FarhanYare on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:20 pm

lol some of y'all messed up. The families that are closest to my fam are rahanwein,Shanshi, Gaadsan,Majeerten,murusade and habar gidir. My friends hail from all sort of qabiils. In my experience the ppl who share the same sub sub sub sub clan with me are the fakest ones and wish u nothing but failure in life. real haters :lol:
That's some hood shit. You sure you're not Reer Compton? :lol: Ice Cube said the same thing.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Loooool :lol: true story walahi

SaciidAyanleh
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SaciidAyanleh » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:09 pm

In my experience the ppl who share the same sub sub sub sub clan with me are the fakest ones and wish u nothing but failure in life. real haters :lol:
:russ: Nothing truer.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.