Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis mostly befriend somalis from similar clan background

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalis mostly befriend somalis from similar clan background

Postby Sophisticate » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:34 am

In my experience the ppl who share the same sub sub sub sub clan with me are the fakest ones and wish u nothing but failure in life. real haters :lol:
:russ: Nothing truer.
I disagree, most of those that belong to my narrower subclan vary. Some are far more loyal than others 100 fold, others are meh. However, I have yet to be crossed by them. :win: Then again, I make a distinction, since I consider them family, rather than friends. Most of my friends are variable, its obvious that one focus on commonalities in interests, values and loyalty in friends. That's of higher weight compared to your clan affiliation.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:11 pm

I don't have Somali friends in the States. In Xamar, my crew consists of Mareexaan, Samaroon, HabarGedir, Murusade, Abgaal and Habar Yoonis. All diaspora niccas from around the globe.

Idman702
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Idman702 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:23 pm

I swear I don't even know some of my friends qabiil. All my friends and I either went to middle school or high school and college together. Nobody has time asking someone their qabiil.

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:14 pm

In my experience the ppl who share the same sub sub sub sub clan with me are the fakest ones and wish u nothing but failure in life. real haters :lol:
Truest statement. :meles:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 pm

:russ: Nothing truer.
I disagree, most of those that belong to my narrower subclan vary. Some are far more loyal than others 100 fold, others are meh. However, I have yet to be crossed by them. :win: Then again, I make a distinction, since I consider them family, rather than friends. Most of my friends are variable, its obvious that one focus on commonalities in interests, values and loyalty in friends. That's of higher weight compared to your clan affiliation.
I see. For me it has been good it has been that way. Cause it taught me clan affiliance doesn't mean shidh.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:08 pm

This thread is up there with the thread about which clans fast during Ramadan :lol:
Drop the link! :lol:

As for this thread: I could careless what clan my acquaintance is from, as long as they're honest, trustworthy and funny.
:up: :up: Same, I don't know the clans of 80% of my Somali mates.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:34 am

Xikmad baa ka dambaysa dadku ma doonayan in khilaaf siyaasaded ka dhex dhaco saxiibyadod. Waayo somali waa wada siyaasi sidaa darted dadka u qabiilka dhaw bay doortan.
Sidaas oo ay tahay gabadh hawiye ah baa sxb dayda kow ah, 20 sano in ka badan siyaasad kama wada hadalno lknse koox aan siyasada isla jeex-jeexno ayan haystaa.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:33 am

That's one funny topic.

My family is 99% Isaac and 1% Hawiye.

My friends are 30% Isaac (relatives most of em), 35% Darood ( mostly MJ, MX and OGs), 10% Amhara, 2% Dir, 3% Gurage, 5% Oromo, 12% Tigregu, 3% Hawiye.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.