Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cadaalada wax qaybsiga central state

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: cadaalada wax qaybsiga central state

Postby TheblueNwhite » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:56 am

Nah Waceysle have no reason to complain. Xaqooda waa la siiyey. People seem to forget that Waceysle are Abgaal and Abgaal have Banaadir on their own + first or second spot in Hiiraan and M/shabelle state + shares in Koonfur Galbeed. Marka qaylada joojiya.
Wax badso wax beel bay leedahay. :MJ:
I was only kidding with "looma dhama".

I'm all for maryooley to sit down together and agree on a maamul that represents their interests. Wax hala qabsado, is the bottom line.

Micno ay sameyneyso malaha hadduu Waceysle 2 Kursi helo ama hadduu 10 helo.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:21 am

It is funny that the least compromising regions in Somalia compromised the best. They always said rer Mudug know both the worst of war and the best of peace.

I will say that the Ahlu Sunnah clique probably is the most advantageous party going forward unless new alliances are formed which I doubt.
:lupe: You welcome what Hawiye has given you as share, as they saw fit, but you reject any and all power-sharing with your cousins in Jubooyinka? What am I missing here?

Galguduud and South Mudug is majority Hawiye Deegaan. Marexaan have Cabuudwaaq and some representation in Dhuusamareeb. Hawiye have Hobyo, Xarardheer, Ceelbuur, Cadado, CeelDheer, and some of Dhuusamareeb. What we will get out of it will be fare, though we have one district and they have 5 and something, our district has the most population and the biggest so it seems far. In jubbaland, we ARE the majority, with the most DISTRICTS and LAND equal to the rest of Jubbalanders. We will not accept anything from them, we should be the ones granting them something. Kenya is an obstacle, when they leave, natural order of things will back, whereby equal representation will be the reality.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:06 am

From what I see, this is a good compromise. HG at the end of the day took their seats, but they are the biggest player there. As for Marehan, Abgal they must stake their claims to the Southern Regions i.e (Shabelle State, Jubbaland). They ended up getting something in Central State, but they gotta be realistic at the end of the day this was gonna be HG's show.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:27 am

Yet when it comes to footing the expenses of running these mamuulo, would the clans be just as eager to share the costs based on the same proportional system

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:44 pm

14 kulaha...like marehan will support these traitors..eff em and eff the paper state.
Marehans in central have no choice honestly. They are sandwiched and surrounded by H-block form everywhere , so it's very wise to engage in the process and get the lions share. HG is already offering good representation in fear of Abgaal and other smaller hawiyes in case things go south.
We will break away and have our own state :dj: .but to be honest .waxaan waxba ka ma jiran..wa iska hadal un...the day reer central agree on representations...will be the end of the world. Central region..will be the only region in somalia..where every tribe have their own mamul ..expect more mini states..haha :eat:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:22 pm

It is funny that the least compromising regions in Somalia compromised the best. They always said rer Mudug know both the worst of war and the best of peace.

I will say that the Ahlu Sunnah clique probably is the most advantageous party going forward unless new alliances are formed which I doubt.
:lupe: You welcome what Hawiye has given you as share, as they saw fit, but you reject any and all power-sharing with your cousins in Jubooyinka? What am I missing here?
Wa iska dabadhilif just like u :stylin:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:29 pm

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:54 am

Galguduud and South Mudug is majority Hawiye Deegaan. Marexaan have Cabuudwaaq and some representation in Dhuusamareeb. Hawiye have Hobyo, Xarardheer, Ceelbuur, Cadado, CeelDheer, and some of Dhuusamareeb. What we will get out of it will be fare, though we have one district and they have 5 and something, our district has the most population and the biggest so it seems far. In jubbaland, we ARE the majority, with the most DISTRICTS and LAND equal to the rest of Jubbalanders. We will not accept anything from them, we should be the ones granting them something. Kenya is an obstacle, when they leave, natural order of things will back, whereby equal representation will be the reality.
Who is we? Walaahey you and Voltage are the most clueless people in Somalinet. For so many years, Voltage has been running around like a wild chearleader girl for the Dallas Cowboys telling us that Mareexaans were the Majority in Galduud and that Caabudwaaq is three times bigger than Cadaado. Now I am in depressed mode after realizing the facts and asked my doctor to prescribe me some mood medications which unfortuntely I didn't qualify. I just wish Voltage would share some of his as he has caused this depression on a poor unsuspecting son of Jaberti.
:mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:03 pm

From what I see, this is a good compromise. HG at the end of the day took their seats, but they are the biggest player there. As for Marehan, Abgal they must stake their claims to the Southern Regions i.e (Shabelle State, Jubbaland). They ended up getting something in Central State, but they gotta be realistic at the end of the day this was gonna be HG's show.
Realistic assessment!

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:35 pm

Such a bravado when it comes to your next of kin, but when it comes to Hawiye, your bravado is nowhere to be seen. Again, what the hell am I missing here? :?

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Under the current Federal Constitution, Cabudwaaq district can go directly under the Federal Government in Mogadishu. It's not a must that it should share anything with other districts in Galguduud and Southern Mudug. Just saying.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Nah Waceysle have no reason to complain. Xaqooda waa la siiyey. People seem to forget that Waceysle are Abgaal and Abgaal have Banaadir on their own + first or second spot in Hiiraan and M/shabelle state + shares in Koonfur Galbeed. Marka qaylada joojiya.
Wax badso wax beel bay leedahay. :MJ:
I was only kidding with "looma dhama".

I'm all for maryooley to sit down together and agree on a maamul that represents their interests. Wax hala qabsado, is the bottom line.

Micno ay sameyneyso malaha hadduu Waceysle 2 Kursi helo ama hadduu 10 helo.
Smh. Listen dude jiljileeca maxa waaye? Are you ok with being nothing in your ancestral lands? You got the largest land after habar gidir and marehan. Waxa la Idin qaatay dhulkiina inaa ku biirisiin mamul goboleedka lo sameyn doono banaadir and shabellada dhexe.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:27 am

Ninyow Hal maamul oo la jacburiyey oo shaqeynaayo maanta miyaa u jeedaa? Sakin, beer Afgooye ku taal ayuu mango ku dhex dhuuqooyaa, Ethiopians waardiiye ayey ka yihiin. Kii Blackie waa aad arkeysaa xaaladiisa. Legitimacy wax leh ma jiraan, ama 10 kuraas hel ama 50, wax faaiido ah ay kuu siyaadineyso malaha.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.