Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cadaalada wax qaybsiga central state

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: cadaalada wax qaybsiga central state

Postby BlackRain » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:16 am

14 kulaha...like marehan will support these traitors..eff em and eff the paper state.
Marehans in central have no choice honestly. They are sandwiched and surrounded by H-block form everywhere , so it's very wise to engage in the process and get the lions share. HG is already offering good representation in fear of Abgaal and other smaller hawiyes in case things go south.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:46 pm

Loo ma dhama!
Xasan Sheikh sold his Tol, 8 Seats for a Sub Clan that occupies a coastline of more than 200 KM :lol:
Lol
6 seats. Waceysle Xamar ayey siiyeen. Big mistake.

Bro
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Bro » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:41 pm

:Heh: sheeko baraleey waaye arintaan. Daandansiga meeshan ka socoto cid aqbali doonto ma jirto. Ilaahay aan kugu dhaariyay how can dir get more seats than waceysle? waceysle got the largest dhul after HG and mareexaan.
Is that what you're donkey folks informed you during your chewing sessions :Heh: are you forgetting you're captive in Xarardheere or do you want me to remind you where we left off last time ? Watch yourself :ufdup:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:44 pm

ok dir are more powerful than waceysle. You happy now?

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Loo ma dhama!
Xasan Sheikh sold his Tol, 8 Seats for a Sub Clan that occupies a coastline of more than 200 KM :lol:
Lol
Smh. Ragii waxgaradka ahaa xaa ku dhacay ee cidiini why are they quiet? Culusow xoolo waaye balaayo ha qaadee. Sambaca lagu khasaarye

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:54 pm

ok dir are more powerful than waceysle. You happy now?
Warsheekhow, meesha maxa Dir keene? Armaan might be engaging in Snet Fadhi Ku Dirir but why did you have to reference the Surres of Central Somalia in your earlier statement? We ain't the only ones who have supposedly been allocated more seats than Abgaal, qabailka kale ma so qaadid?

Bro
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Bro » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Its not matter of being happy, it's a fact you're oblivious to the matter at hand but want to take irrelevant jabs, I expect that from Saahaal and ms Gigi who we karbash on a regular but you have no business here. Either be neutral ama shut the fuck up :down:

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Nah Waceysle have no reason to complain. Xaqooda waa la siiyey. People seem to forget that Waceysle are Abgaal and Abgaal have Banaadir on their own + first or second spot in Hiiraan and M/shabelle state + shares in Koonfur Galbeed. Marka qaylada joojiya.
Wax badso wax beel bay leedahay. :MJ:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:11 pm

Loo ma dhama!
Lol
6 Seats? Bisinkoow :lol: , Ill let adeer Abdullahi Geedi Shadoor handle this :lol:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 pm

Nah Waceysle have no reason to complain. Xaqooda waa la siiyey. People seem to forget that Waceysle are Abgaal and Abgaal have Banaadir on their own + first or second spot in Hiiraan and M/shabelle state + shares in Koonfur Galbeed. Marka qaylada joojiya.
Wax badso wax beel bay leedahay. :MJ:
Waceylse are Abgaal yes but deegan wise they are reer Mudug and Galgadud, same as Ceyr,Sacad,Saruur and Saleebaan, so to give a clan that occupies more than 200KM of thise state gets 6 seats? :lol: Am sure they will get their Share of the Pie as usual after all Warculus is the most hot blooded Abgaal sub clan :lol:

Buraanbur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Buraanbur » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:39 pm

^ Exactly Buraanbur, they shouldn't claim North Mudug without giving them seats. That is just absurd.
I guess they've come to terms with the truth. :mrgreen:

BowerDanger

Postby BowerDanger » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:41 pm

A hawadle guy once told me abgaal is not thaaaat large of a clan but people make them seem thaaaat large because they are the natives of banaadir with all the political spotlight in the capital. I also heard hg are more in numbers in xamar as south Mogadishu is more populated. but abgal has the mayor spot and most district governor spots and presidency. And now I'm hearing they want to take presidency of hiiraan shellebe state and take most mp seats when over 15 clans live there.

I think abgal should take whatever they can get from central state and be humble. Central state is the playground of hg/duduble marehaan and murusade . Abgal is a minority there and they should respect the three main clans. Humility goes a long way. If hg can behave in xamar, then abgal can behave in desert central state

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:22 am

A hawadle guy once told me abgaal is not thaaaat large of a clan but people make them seem thaaaat large because they are the natives of banaadir with all the political spotlight in the capital. I also heard hg are more in numbers in xamar as south Mogadishu is more populated. but abgal has the mayor spot and most district governor spots and presidency. And now I'm hearing they want to take presidency of hiiraan shellebe state and take most mp seats when over 15 clans live there.

I think abgal should take whatever they can get from central state and be humble. Central state is the playground of hg/duduble marehaan and murusade . Abgal is a minority there and they should respect the three main clans. Humility goes a long way. If hg can behave in xamar, then abgal can behave in desert central state
Abgaal is Langaab and HG and the rest of Hawiye twice our size, but who cares after all, like it or not when the day comes, they will make sure am protected :lol:

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:33 am

It is funny that the least compromising regions in Somalia compromised the best. They always said rer Mudug know both the worst of war and the best of peace.

I will say that the Ahlu Sunnah clique probably is the most advantageous party going forward unless new alliances are formed which I doubt.
:lupe: You welcome what Hawiye has given you as share, as they saw fit, but you reject any and all power-sharing with your cousins in Jubooyinka? What am I missing here?

BowerDanger

Postby BowerDanger » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:24 am

Abgaal is Langaab and HG and the rest of Hawiye twice our size, but who cares after all, like it or not when the day comes, they will make sure am protected :lol:
Hmm u have a bigger case in hiiraan shabelle than u do in central state and even that is over reaching. You are nothing in central state. You are getting too big for your britches.

I think murusade and hg are disappointed xasan sheikh signed away lower shabelle to the elaays i think this is your punishment. I think they will make sure you have no voice in central state. abgal may be a big clan but you're insignificant in central state and i don't think xasan sheikh can come to your aid. Even minorities 0.5 make bigger noise in central regions than abgaals

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.