Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

some of the central state mps

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: some of the central state mps

Postby Advo » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:08 am

50% of that uranium money goes back to SADE
In case you haven't noticed, Hawiye owns 85% of this so-called Central State. Dir and Mareehan will share the remaining 15% present. Forget Uranium, I don't think you'll even see a penny of the taxes collected from your own districts in Galgudud. :lol:
No time for hate and envy bruddah, beesha barakeeysan is indeed rolling the royal dice, our house will indeed resemble that of the lannistars. Deeyn hadaa nugu leedahay safka gal, as we always pay our debt.

Image

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1930
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: some of the central state mps

Postby Osob101 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:10 am

What am confused about is how come there is Ceyr MPs representing Xaradhere and no Salebaan? If am correct Xaradhere is Saleeban and Waceye? LOL

libaaxyare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1408
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Re: some of the central state mps

Postby libaaxyare » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:46 am

What am confused about is how come there is Ceyr MPs representing Xaradhere and no Salebaan? If am correct Xaradhere is Saleeban and Waceye? LOL
This is not deegaan division MP's its clan and sub clan.


Saleebaan meybe largest in xarardheere and surrounding area but there is also Ceyr Xasanleey and cabsiiye sub clans who live near westren/southern xarardheere in other words, deegaano iyo tuulooyin dhaca koonfur galbeed xarardheere waxaa wada daga ceyr iyo saleebaan, waa border kooda meesha saleebaan ku dhamaado ceyra ka bilowdo. and those towns come under xarardheere. Few months ago, Ceyr cabsiiye/ hasanleey and Saleebaan subclan of Bah abgaal where fihging around those deegaans they border one another, in south/western xarardheere.

Waceysle and Saruur are also there. Xarardheere was Capital city of Mudug galgaduud before Siyad bare split.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17025
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: some of the central state mps

Postby FarhanYare » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:07 pm

What am confused about is how come there is Ceyr MPs representing Xaradhere and no Salebaan? If am correct Xaradhere is Saleeban and Waceye? LOL
You are a hater :geek:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 17025
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Location: Location:Location

Re: some of the central state mps

Postby FarhanYare » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:29 pm

:roll: @ the two gullible gimps ...walle these two have no dhiig..ninmanka rabo inay dad kale hoos fadhistaan..uff
Blackrain aka mr cuqdad ridden.. they are claiming ur city..u should worry about that. Marehan will never be part of galmudug or central state or whatever its called...ugh they cant even agree on one name :roll:
:dead:


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests