Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

technical committe on hiiraan and middle shabelle formation revealed!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

technical committe on hiiraan and middle shabelle formation revealed!

Postby sahal80 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:58 am

http://www.medeshivalley.com/2015/08/pr ... n.html?m=1

as you know the agreement was stating that the technical committee will consist of 31 members but nothing has been heard so far as villa somalia is busy with the parliament, the progress has slowed down even the governor of middle shabelle, one of the "saxiixayaasha" has left xamar for jowhar

however, my sources have informed me that there are things that have been agreed upon and others havent been agreed upon yet like the place of the conference

one of the things that have been agreed upon is the membership of the committee

Hiiraan, 16 member in wich 8 of them (half) r hawadle, the other half belongs to the rest of clans(gugundhabe, udeejeen...not sure for jareer in this committee but all will be part of the elders..i didnt take details beyond the main wo clans) Funny is that reerow hassan who dont settle in somalia had a member in this cpmmittee thanks to farah abdulqadir!

Middle shabelle, 15 members, probably 8 are abgaal...theres one hawadle so that makes them 9

I think theres 1 udeejeen from hiiraan so as a mudulood they will be 9

Gaaljecel will come from both sides

Lol hawadle and abgaal have reached an initial compromise, I think the rest like the place of the conference villa will dictate as soon as possible....expected to be beledweyne for political reasons

this committee will oversee the state formation and the selection of the elders

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: technical committe on hiiraan and middle shabelle formation revealed!

Postby Osob101 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:58 am

Wanna bet you got the numbers wrong for middle shabeele and for your info stop saying Abgaal. It's only Wacbudhan and Harti or who atleast 300 years generations younger than Hawadle who are getting the most seats :lol:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:00 am

Mudulood who is still generations younger than Hawadle or Gugndagabe will walk away with 14 or 13 seats out 31 LOL

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:11 am

Makane should get 2 seats and Shiidle 3 seats.
What will be interesting is whether Dir get a seat in Hiiraan.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:15 am

Who the hell is makane? Lol

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:26 am

Mudulood who is still generations younger than Hawadle or Gugndagabe will walk away with 14 or 13 seats out 31 LOL
lol the whole middle shabelle got 15 members and one of them is hawadle..imagin gaaljecel and reer shabelle

I bet gaaljecel will get atleast three

I should say mudulood bc mobileen osman and udeejeen r part of it.

Halmog
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Halmog » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:49 am

I think it's a bantu clan, I could be wrong

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:51 am

the technical committee is based on the main stakeholders, all the clans will be represented in the elders. For example a jareer from whatever he hails can represent others in this committee. Reerow hassan have come up with a nominal old term like shanta culimo so they r representing so called "culimo" from whatever clan they hail from as we dont recognize them as traditional clans

We got loobage village inside hiiraan but not reerow hassan!

They r using their ethiopian and villa somalia connections!

Tumaal/yaxar, religious men, were allowed to come to hiiraan for their non traditional roles.
Last edited by sahal80 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:54 am

I think it's a bantu clan, I could be wrong
Makane are a Bantuish clan that inhabit the riverbanks of Hiiraan. Not small in number guys but the Shidle deserve a greater share of seats. There are more Bantu than Jiilec in Jowhar district and a fair number in other riverine districts.

GoodS: Surre por favor!

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:56 am

Shaanta Culumo are Udeejen, Reer Aw Xassan, Faqi Maxamed Surre, Faqi Cumar Surre and Sheekhal.

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:15 pm

Sahal

Even if you say Mudulood, it won't change anything for you, remember the mother of Udjeejen who is an uncle of Ali Osman is a child of a direct daughter of Hawadle. The expected breakdown is Harti got 5, Wacbdudhan got 5, Mobleen got 1, Wacdaan got 1, Udjeejen got 2 that makes 14 for Mudlood and this is not even the MP position in the Parliament plus Hilibi darandoole is fighting for one and if that happen will make 15 for Mudlood LOL

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Sahal

Even if you say Mudulood, it won't change anything for you, remember the mother of Udjeejen who is an uncle of Ali Osman is a child of a direct daughter of Hawadle. The expected breakdown is Harti got 5, Wacbdudhan got 5, Mobleen got 1, Wacdaan got 1, Udjeejen got 2 that makes 14 for Mudlood and this is not even the MP position in the Parliament plus Hilibi darandoole is fighting for one and if that happen will make 15 for Mudlood LOL
I dont believe in these myths but I know hawadle as a samaale clan is ancient to the south and older than mudulood. Udeejen r said to came from bakool where they r still found... they r more found in kililka between mustaxiil at bakool borders and awxaale at shilaabo borders

In hiiiraan, jawiil on the way to feerfeer

all the clans in westren hiiraan including udeejeen, reerow hassan and hawadle specially reer iidle of cabdi yousuf, harun cali, adan warame have a westren somali dialect

A while ago I listened to one of the adan cadde speechs and he sounded typical westren somali I dont know how he get it since he was born in beledweyne!

I dont get your point, this is about hiiraan and middle shabelle and as far I know hiiraan is more represented.

I have seen heavier accent than this in his resignation day. Cabdalla cariig has the same accent..this is typical westren hiiraan accent.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Aden Adde spoke a dialect we can all understand, salute.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Sahal

Hilibi daraandole must be given a position.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Of all the 18 Somali states, Hiiraan & Shabeelada Dhexe are what's left without any GOBOL Maamuleed. I hope they get off their lazy behind and create one.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.