Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia's Prime minister fires two ministers

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalia's Prime minister fires two ministers

Postby Susu000 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Waxaan jeclaan lahaa Farax C/Qadir inuu noo micneeyo siyaasada ka dambeysa isku bedelkaan. Marunbaa in xasan qoslaaye raali kayahay???

:notsure:
The minister of commerce was changed because he was only appointed to that position to bring in some cash for Hassan and his team mates. By bringing in cash to them I mean signing contracts with foreign companies and using his contacts as a businessmen.

The guy then all of a sudden flipped and turned 360..
Parties non stop,women khat, and all sorts of mischievous behavior, took all the cash he was supposed to bring in to his mates for himself and basically told them to piss off..

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:07 pm

Yes you are right, they are two different subclans, but both of them can't be ministers at the same time as their two subclans together has one ministrial seat, so it's either one or the other, not both..

There are all sorts of things she is accused of, everything from writing letters of recommendation for people applying for health visas for money.
Once following a hotel attack, a plane from ( don't remember the country) came to pick up injured for treatment outside Somalia, she then flew in previously injured people from baidoa and sent them too..

She has also done much, but from what I've understood she's been corrupt.. Which should be no reason to target her individually as every single one of them are corrupt as f*ck

She is somewhat of a qabilist, listen to Darwiish the J/L interior minister on the corruption in the health ministry. She has not airlifted even one of the dozens J/L soldiers injured in the line of duty. start from 0:30

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:34 pm

I think there's also a pressure from her clansmen that makes all the ministers want to do something for their "people" otherwise it will be the same old "she didn't do nothing for her tol" talk. Anyway moderation is the key

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Postby Vivacious » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:05 am

Thanks Susu. Now I get it. You know every politician is corrupt. I have also heard that she delivered plenty of medicine to Bay and Bakool and at the same time i saw her on TV that she also delivered medicines to cadaado if i am not wrong. I don't know why people complain when a minister does something for their people or region.

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:27 am

Thanks Susu. Now I get it. You know every politician is corrupt. I have also heard that she delivered plenty of medicine to Bay and Bakool and at the same time i saw her on TV that she also delivered medicines to cadaado if i am not wrong. I don't know why people complain when a minister does something for their people or region.
They all corrupt, but the award of the year goes to Mungaab. He is in a league of his own. Lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.