Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Say No to AMISOM/Ethiopians in Galkacyo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Say No to AMISOM/Ethiopians in Galkacyo

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:59 am

Raggi soomaaliyeed markay sidii naagaha uga dhamaan waaye muran iyo dagaal, ayagi iyo hablahoodaba ragg shaqo iyo raaxaba u yimid ayaa la dul keenay. Nacalla qabiil caabudka kuyaala, bal hadayba mar walaalkood eey fogeeyeen amxaarka iyo jareer maxay hoosta uso gashadaan. Mise dalkiiba ragg kumaba hadhin ee waa naloo dabo marayaa.
Raggii waxay ku dhinteen dagaalkii sokeeye. Imika waxa soo hadhey naagihii (kuwii dagaalka ka baxsadey) iyo caruurtii (kuwii ugu caqli yaraa).

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:26 am

Mjs are very vocal if they protest against AMISOM we will support their rejection by any means.

MRnutritionist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MRnutritionist » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:33 am

Perhaps Ethiopia want to do what they did to Ethiopia Somali region.

According to CIA report dated 1996, Ethiopia Army have been Committing Rape,Executions, and Torture in Ogaden Somali region since 1977. Large amount of Somali's in Ogaden region are Mulatto BI-Racial and work for the Ethiopian governments interests in that region.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:58 am

Guys, the IC controls Somalia and they have their agenda. Why can't you see who truly rules Somalia? The so-called IGAD is just a subcontractor.

I am not going further than that but I think you're beating the bushes. If IC wants AMISOM in any part of the Somali Republic, they will go and your leaders will support it no matter how many noises we make.

incognito1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby incognito1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:30 pm

Raggi soomaaliyeed markay sidii naagaha uga dhamaan waaye muran iyo dagaal, ayagi iyo hablahoodaba ragg shaqo iyo raaxaba u yimid ayaa la dul keenay. Nacalla qabiil caabudka kuyaala, bal hadayba mar walaalkood eey fogeeyeen amxaarka iyo jareer maxay hoosta uso gashadaan. Mise dalkiiba ragg kumaba hadhin ee waa naloo dabo marayaa.
Raggii waxay ku dhinteen dagaalkii sokeeye. Imika waxa soo hadhey naagihii (kuwii dagaalka ka baxsadey) iyo caruurtii (kuwii ugu caqli yaraa).
Walle beenta ma aha taa

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Mjs are very vocal if they protest against AMISOM we will support their rejection by any means.
Will you withdraw from Lasanod? If so, it all boost PLs standing and help make Gaas popular but you won't

Minister Tedros will summon your leaders and yell at them to accept AMISOM. They will nod their heads and comply

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:23 pm

Will you withdraw from Lasanod? If so, it all boost PLs standing and help make Gaas popular but you won't

Minister Tedros will summon your leaders and yell at them to accept AMISOM. They will nod their heads and comply
the difference between you and me is you grew up under the influence of foreign elements in your country or your particular region. you get used to see all kinds of intervention from whites, blacks , islamists xabashis iwm kii hooyadaa guursadaaba aabuu kuu noqday.

i grew up different world where i have never seen nothing but Somalilanders serving for their country in every field. where isaaq is the most superior humanbeing, where my subclan is the highest and the lowest government bodies without other super lords except allah.

Mjs are the closest wanlaweyn to my level so i dont think they are happy to see fufus in their region. i support that no matter how we disagree on dhulos issues. its my own interest because i dont want see fufu arbiters between us and puntland.

Revolutionary
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Revolutionary » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Is it true that if AMISON-TPLF leaves Somalia tommorow, Al Shabab would find it easier to take over like the ICU days?

because they take advantage of the Somali force and the government who are very corrupted and is known for taking bribes etc?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.