Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hodan Nalayeh/Integration TV is nothing but a Propaganda tool for Reer Koonfurta

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Hodan Nalayeh/Integration TV is nothing but a Propaganda tool for Reer Koonfurta

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:23 am

I have nothing against freedom of expression. No violence.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Hodan Nalayeh/Integration TV is nothing but a Propaganda tool for Reer Koonfurta

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:24 am

she is exercising her God given right

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:27 am

Estupirada xuun Hodan Naleyah is currently in Somaliland, but yet the estupirada continuously writes Somalia on her Twitter and Instagram.

Many people called the bastarada out, but she ignores them.
I don't even watch Integrstion TV, it's nothing but a tool for Reer Koonfurta. They ONLY show Somalia and talk about Xamar. Why don't they ever talk about Somaliland? Uff!
is she is a dhulbahnate , then what do you expect .

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:29 am

that's not freedom of expression, go to Bangladesh and call them Pakistan and see what that "freedom" gets you, or go to any former Soviet Union block countries and call them Soviet union and see what happens. Political sabotage is not freedom of expression .

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:53 am

that's not freedom of expression, go to Bangladesh and call them Pakistan and see what that "freedom" gets you, or go to any former Soviet Union block countries and call them Soviet union and see what happens. Political sabotage is not freedom of expression .
In most democratic countries like UK Spain and even Canada people are living peacefully although there is big political differences in those countries. If hodan nalayeh is unionist and not member of Somalia government she have the right to be treated as normal civilian citizen in Somaliland. Thats not different if we let you In Somaliland as Buddhist although you know We don't like that religion.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:06 pm

that's not the point. the point is to go there and call Somaliland ...Somalia is a capital offence and call for trouble.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:16 pm

By the way I don't like the head choppers too, but we have to share this earth.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:35 pm

that's not the point. the point is to go there and call Somaliland ...Somalia is a capital offence and call for trouble.
There is no such thing as Somaliland there is only Somalia!!! :som: :som: :som:

Live with it or die we don't give a dam bitch!

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:38 pm

I would slap her silly if I was there now spit rite on her blk ugly dooro face :pacspit:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:43 pm

somaliland republic should not let people like her in the country, she protrays nothing but false media which is fitnah.

After she landed in hargeysa she visited the president of somaliland republic and the president greeted her she told him i would like to film intergation tv in somaliland president siilaanyo said we welcome all qorba joog back. next she left hargeysa to berbera via sheikh to burco when she reached laascaanood that's when she posted I finally reached my home time laascanood in somalia before then she never mentions somalia no other place.she is a dhulbahante old hag with dry dk sukin lips so the sooner she leaves the better. she a fakin canadian airhead couger.
Last edited by JSL3000 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:56 pm

:roll:

You are right,.people who vists nations must respect their names. You cannot go around calling Croatia Yugoslavia its just not right legally.
Last edited by cheifaqilbari on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:11 pm

I would slap her silly if I was there now spit rite on her blk ugly dooro face :pacspit:
no you would not :lol: who you're kidding ?
Somaliland is not a religion where its laws forbid you from criticizing it .
Somaliland is untenable as a political entity in the long term , I truly believe that . It's run its course and purpose , the only ingredient we're missing is Somalia to get up there , which is currently in the process.
Maybe you guys here above me are late to the party :lol:

I will defend my tribe if attacked here and everywhere , but fear will not isolate me nor should it my kinsmen .

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:19 pm

^^^ yes, I would I don't play around, if someone don't atleast call you by your name that's disrespectful, even a child knows that is wrong. :lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:30 pm

You would not , okay, let's cut the crap . Internet-kii baa kula siibtay warya , reality kale ayaad ku nooshahay.
Somaliland 's purpose wuxu yahay , to shield its population from post civil war chaos . The fact that they believed in what they were doing , is not anything to about ashamed of . Suppose you have a drunk brother . You kick him out when you can't deal with his behavior anymore , but the day he gets back on his feet ,he's still your brother . Same principle applies here ,gaalada ayaa is nacda for life , ma nihin gaalo inagu
Forgiveness , hope and unity trump all the other crap ! It's been that way before you ever got on this Earth , and will remain so way after you leave .

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:42 pm

You would not , okay, let's cut the crap . Internet-kii baa kula siibtay warya , reality kale ayaad ku nooshahay.
Somaliland 's purpose wuxu yahay , to shield its population from post civil war chaos . The fact that they believed in what they were doing , is not anything to about ashamed of . Suppose you have a drunk brother . You kick him out when you can't deal with his behavior anymore , but the day he gets back on his feet ,he's still your brother . Same principle applies here ,gaalada ayaa is nacda for life , ma nihin gaalo inagu
Forgiveness , hope and unity trump all the other crap ! It's been that way before you ever got on this Earth , and will remain way after you leave .
Yea yea keep using that my brother excuse and then when you go to xamar they gona piss on you, what you going to do nothing, because your too nice, in the real world, you can't be defenseless. In africa it's bullet versus bullet, ever one is for himself get with the program.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.