Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Puntland - We stand side by side with Shia Iran, Condemn SFG & siilaanyo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Puntland - We stand side by side with Shia Iran, Condemn SFG & siilaanyo

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:48 am

Who foot the bill for that Bosaaso Airport again?

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:52 am

Sure ^ , Iran biggest exports are oil and gas . They're currently under embargo and by the time they're able to export it again , Saudi Arabia would have brought the price of a barrel so low that they'll have a hard time catching up . Ignorant fool :lol:
They make up stories to satisfy their hate , second class somalis , I tell ya, the ones who must hate to exist :down:
I believe you are mistaken.
The fact is Iran is an industrialized country, with allot of high technology.
They produce most of their goods, and its sustainable because of the sanctions.

For example Iranian cars, trucks and other vehicles are ok but will not do well in the export market in US or Europe, and cannot compare
to Toyota, but they do compare well to cheaper chinese cars.
Same with mobile phones, laptops and electronics, ok but not high quality.
Same with drilling equipment, mining equipment etc..
They need to import high tech products, but all the medium and low tech goods are iranian made and compete well against Chinese or Turkish imports.

now contrast this to Saudia which does not produce anything signifigant,
and what they produce depends on imported equipment, and parts..

Furthermore IRan is nearly self sufficient in food, only 20-30% of grains are imported, and less than 10% of fruits and vegetables and dairy.

QaxootiWaaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby QaxootiWaaxid » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:03 am

27 January 2030 Somalia Headlines: Sectarian warfare ravages Gaalkacyo as ASB (Ahlulbayt Salvation Brigade) shells southern territories held by ISIS-Hawiye. Ayatollah Khomeini II is due to land in Boosaaso to bless new battalions of fighters and Fateh rockets from Iran.

Arcturus

Postby Arcturus » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:21 am

Sure ^ , Iran biggest exports are oil and gas . They're currently under embargo and by the time they're able to export it again , Saudi Arabia would have brought the price of a barrel so low that they'll have a hard time catching up . Ignorant fool :lol:
They make up stories to satisfy their hate , second class somalis , I tell ya, the ones who must hate to exist :down:
Just because Sand niggers and their Lords wish to cripple Iran does not mean we take the side of the aggressors! I was raised to side with the under dogs. I hated those cowards that standby and clap for a bully, for fear of being bullied themselves one day. The class clowns that were always decorations surrounding a bully, the same fools who ran the moment you smack their LORD-BULLY in the teeth.

IF we are not in a position to advocate for peace and reconcile, a BULLY and the UNDER-DOG then at least remain JUST and NEUTRAL.

Neither Sunni nor Shia will ever be permitted to be anything more then a pawn, why clap for any action that reduced them both further?

What is in Somali interest?

Switzerland mode :up: The People are the highest political authority in the Swiss state.

If This was true of Somali politics the people would have voted for neutral-stance!

Since it is not, most somali leaders have voice individualistic some what nepotist POLARITY in what is not even our business.

To side with the politician's-stance, makes one part of the problem.

If Puntland's stance is true, then that is the favored stance of the people :up:

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:41 am

Those from Somaliland do they condemn Siilanyoo for severing ties with Shia Iran and putting their preachers in Jail for 10 years? why don't I see any of you criticizing him?

If anyone ever wanted to know why the country is in the state its in today just look at these comments, a poor nation under brutal colonization by Xabashi for decades, that has allied itself with sunni block of Turkey and Arab states whom combined host more then 350.000 Somali's in their countries, want to play neutral, Don't you know the Iranian's and Turkey are bitter enemies? Not only do they not care for their country but also not for those poor somali's that will take up shiasm and as a result loose the hereafter, it was the Turks that exposed this clandestine activities

Arcturus

Postby Arcturus » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:25 am

Those from Somaliland do they condemn Siilanyoo for severing ties with Shia Iran and putting their preachers in Jail for 10 years? why don't I see any of you criticizing him?

If anyone ever wanted to know why the country is in the state its in today just look at these comments, a poor nation under brutal colonization by Xabashi for decades, that has allied itself with sunni block of Turkey and Arab states whom combined host more then 350.000 Somali's in their countries, want to play neutral, Don't you know the Iranian's and Turkey are bitter enemies? Not only do they not care for their country but also not for those poor somali's that will take up shiasm and as a result loose the hereafter, it was the Turks that exposed this clandestine activities
Siilanyo is not returning to office another term!

Ismael Gremling is
Hassan Sharbaad is

Ina Iley will reflect the interests of his people
NFD lacks leadership to have an opinion

Where were the Arabs?
- During the 73-Daba dheer famine?
- During the 77war?
- During blackhawk down?
- During the 88 Genocides?
- During the creation of Shabab?
- During the initiation of the Amisom mission?

The least welcome people in the middle-east are those from Somalia-Italia.

Since you admit your country is AU-Prostitute state, where are your rab allies? Is Shiasm worse then Christianity? guess what Amisom arrived in Muuqdisho with their Bibles... How many Christians do you now have in Somalia-Italia?

Dude you dropped your Macawuus in public. Forgive my short memory... you and your people lack the dignity and pride to notice such insignificant values. Any Somali that wishes to join shiasm is welcome to do so. That is the nature of democratic freedom... something your were never bred to appreciate.

Any Sunni that can be converted to another religion or variant of islam isn't Sunni by " niyah" in the first place. Without belief in Sunism what use is a person who merely claims to be sunni?

You cannot force people to be Sunni or anything, Do you possess peripheral perspective on your thought-Map. A better question is how aware are you of general perspective on live, religion, education, gender, nationality, peace, love... etc. is any opinion you have permanent?

Ask yourself "Do i belief in democracy?"... "Do i belief in freedom of choice?"... "Do i belief in right to justice?"...

Submit your answer to Donkey brain research facility
Isha Boorame institute for behavioral research
Head of cognitive disparrity and perplexity
Dr Kataag Kunaxeji Koonta

:D

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:48 am

Shame on them to Turn away from mekkah al mukkaramah , shame on buntaland.
Typical Somali reply whenever anybody questions Arabs. Stop being House Negroes for the Arabs for once in your life

:snoop:
No thats where you wrong , Im Abdallah servant of god on earth. Shame on you for not belive in urself .im againsst iran beacuse it kills innocent children women men in all over the region . See what iran army is doing in syria,yemen. Where people are starvng to death due to iranian siege. You been fed lies. Thars ur problem not myn.

Halmog
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Halmog » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:51 am

:pac: :snoop:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:04 am

I am really beginning to fear for these people that soon because of SFG these guys will be willing to leave the religion, walahi dadkaan wa dad yaab badhan, after everyone has severed ties with Iran including Mudane Siilanyo, they have come out today to ally themselves with the Shia of Iran, listen to the Puntland spokesperson below condemning the Government for severing ties with Iran, despite them spreading their filthy shiasm in Somalia

http://khaatumonews24.com/2016/01/15/de ... cada-iran/

Summary
- Federal government should have consulted with Puntland before severing ties :lol: :lol:
- Shia caused us no problem, they are our friends (keep in mind Faroole signed deals with them to loot our fish stocks)
- We should be playing a role in making peace between the Arabs and Iran not severing ties :lol: :lol:
- We condemn this severing of ties, we will stand with Iran
While siilaanyo put several of them caught spreading shiasm in jail for 10years
If true ... Then credit must be given where it is due.

I applaud Puntiland for taking its own stand on the issue.
Somalis need not ally themselves with Saudi just because we share a religion
(Although I would argue we do not but that is another matter).

You and I both know this has nothing to do with religion but everything to
do with the Saudis quest to dominate the Muslim world.

Mida kale you would do well to remember not to mention us or our esteemed president
in the same sentence as that UN project known as the SFG.

:dj:

Kudo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kudo » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:10 am

Puntland showing political maturity and leadership :up:

And it's not standing with Iran but Somalia faces 1 million challenges, we cant take on Saudi arabia problems. If they have a problem with Iran, its their issues. May the best win....but none of our concern.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:24 am

My dear kinsmen of Somaliland , people who hate their own brothers {ie Somalia} and support Iran { because they also hate KSA because its fashinonable } are not what I would deem politically wise for their positioning is tactical . Strategical politics encompasses a whole , who you used to be , who you are and you will be . We do not live in bubble .
Arcturus , you defend the underdog , I defend the "he who is not here " . Your stand is about you , mine about the other ;)
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:26 am

Somalia arabia,turkey are main Trading Partners,what does iran have to do.Horta,Mogadishu city state Must Levy taxes on Pl ,Sl political Class,bussiness class when entering Mogadishu.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:40 am

Zoomalia is more like our little step-brothers we step on them when we please :lol: puntland can do whatever it like it doesn't make a difference, their just bussie cats anyways.
Last edited by JSL3000 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:43 am

Reer Ayaan Hirsi can't catch a break nowadays. They are getting it from left, right and center.

:russ:

TJcombo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TJcombo » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:27 am

Typical Somali reply whenever anybody questions Arabs. Stop being House Negroes for the Arabs for once in your life

:snoop:
No thats where you wrong , Im Abdallah servant of god on earth. Shame on you for not belive in urself .im againsst iran beacuse it kills innocent children women men in all over the region . See what iran army is doing in syria,yemen. Where people are starvng to death due to iranian siege. You been fed lies. Thars ur problem not myn.

Listen bro

Iranians have never flooded my country and spread Khawarij Wahabi doctrine in my nation which is now destroying our nation

Iranians haven't treated Somali immigrants as slaves and abused and beat them and deported them for no reason

Iranians haven't enslaved and raped Somali women who work in their country as migrant workers

Iranians haven't called my people's Cabiid and treated them worse than the gaalo and Hayawan

If you want to take those people who did the above and worse to Somalis please do us all a favor and go buy a one way ticket to Saudi Arabia and become a slave of the house of Saud. Good riddance

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.