Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wasiirka cadaado oo markale fashilmay!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Wasiirka cadaado oo markale fashilmay!

Postby Strategic » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:35 am

warsheekh
sahal wants to project his failure into us,his clan failed to pacify hiiraan even for hawaadle people.two days ago it was jiijeele vs gaaljecl who will you allow your house to be a battleground for other clans,baadicade,makane,and a load of clans in hiiran at each other through,desertification,reer hiiraan turned the green valley into desert in just 12 years,sending shiploads of charcoal through ceelmacaan port.harti abgaal must contain these anarchic clans,i say levy taxes on them when ever they enter middle shabelle.abgaal never wanted to do anythng with them but the latest conference shows that abgaal is not IC-INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY-Where we pay for elders to attend conference and pay money for their grievance.foc k the desert hiiraan.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:38 am

Warsheekh, calm down my nicca.

Nin ooynaaya markaad aragto, waxaa lagaa rabaa inaad tissue u taagto si uu ilinta iyo diif ka da'ayaa sankiisa isaga masaxo. Haddaad ku sii qeyliso qofkaas waxaa laga yaaba inuu mental breakdown ku dhaco oo isku xaaro. Marka naxariista yeysan kaa tegin.

Waxaa tahay waad taqaan, uma baahnid inaad is difaacdid marwalba. Qofka xanuun ka haayo u daryeel bas. :)
Lol beenta intaas la eg baan ka yaabay eebow. Good points tho. Ha iska sii ooyo lol

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:39 am

warsheekh
sahal wants to project his failure into us,his clan failed to pacify hiiraan even for hawaadle people.two days ago it was jiijeele vs gaaljecl who will you allow your house to be a battleground for other clans,baadicade,makane,and a load of clans in hiiran at each other through,desertification,reer hiiraan turned the green valley into desert in just 12 years,sending shiploads of charcoal through ceelmacaan port.harti abgaal must contain these anarchic clans,i say levy taxes on them when ever they enter middle shabelle.abgaal never wanted to do anythng with them but the latest conference shows that abgaal is not IC-INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY-Where we pay for elders to attend conference and pay money for their grievance.foc k the desert hiiraan.
:up:

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:41 pm

warsheekh

horta,where is warsheekh located,there is little gooogle map data on it,you must be celi cumar,r u related to muungaab.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:55 pm

look no been pls, its xaraam and immoral...only figures!

Only balcad, jowhar, mahadaay and cadale village is free from al shabaab....80 percent of cadale district is under al shabaab...100% of aden yabaal is controlled by al shabaab..

Middle shabelle is the source of our southren insecurity just like ceelbuur on our east thats why we helped galmudug spreading SNA in wabxo through hiiraan

Gaaljecel have organized themselves and there is no more al shabab in ceelcali abd buqcable their two main deegaan...this al shabab vacuum has caused clashes between them and jijeele so they jumped in now by siding with gaaljecel in buq qoosaar

Abgaal of jowhar cant organize themselves, their maamul came on the amisom shouldiers not as local militia

In aadan yabaal they r pro-al shabaab and I can show you al shabaab links stating " mujaahidiinta abgaal oo miliishiyaadka radada hiiraan weeraray" interviewing with your nabadoons

Middle shabelle is in a real mess...al shabaab infested region, abgaal fighting abgaal, balcad repelling against jowhar...jareerweyne vs abgaal

Even you couldn't held a conference with out security forces from xamar! Is this what you call maamul?

If the SFG in xamar collapses this maamul will collapse but hawadle was running hiiraan 2010 without amisom....sh sharif visited it when the SFG was only controlling one street of xamar!

Let the SFG collapse so we can see who will enjoy autonomous region and who will go back to the dark ages!

Im here liberating your own useless ass! Diracnimada waa loo dhashtaa!

Two days ago!
http://www.hiiraanweyn.net/2016/01/deg- ... g-shdhexe/

http://www.jowhar.com/xaalada-deegaano- ... ka-dhacay/

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:59 pm

Ram sees not the sky till it is slaughtered. Sahal's different perspective toward the government is mind boggling nowadays. :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Ram sees not the sky till it is slaughtered. Sahal's different perspective toward the government is mind boggling nowadays. :lol:
:russ:

sayidka gurigeegii ee u soo dheceen!

I'm getting developed!

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:19 pm

I'm getting developed!
Waa arkaa Ustaad Sahal. I am saying here ' Hiiraan for Hiiraanians'.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:16 pm

I'm getting developed!
Waa arkaa Ustaad Sahal. I am saying here ' Hiiraan for Hiiraanians'.
thanks mujahid :up:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Sahal, Say what?? Been is xaaram and Inmoral huh?

What about when you lied about your tiny laangaab Abdi yusuf having two mps in this thread then ran to my pm to for cafis and saying one is not infact abdi yuusuf but adeerada. What a f-king emotional wreck you are ,no naxariis from my side though. I will show the somalinetters what a piece of lying shit you are.

Lastly yes we r the second jufo with only two mps

Boodaye and hanafi
Mp hanafi
Warsheekh

You were right jimcaale was jilaafo. Just asked some elders

I used to wonder how can cali be that smart...sandool guure was jilaafo too

We call agoon jilaafo bc they r deceitful folks...hence godah...most madax adeeg hawadle maybe bc they share border with mudug

So ali has no pre-TFG hisotory kkkk

Hey I will stop targeting abgaal stop yours too

Salam
damn right lol. Xanafi is not cabdi yusuf either. He is Allagumar. Ask your elders. How does it feel getting schooled by an Abgaal? :lol:
http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtop ... 6&start=30

And here is the pm ladies and gentlemen where our Resident analyst admitting one mp(xanafi) is ''adeerada''

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Lie number two!

Hana sheeganina hada kadib orda oo xorwysta shabeelada dhexe horta oo intabadan al shabaab ka taliso!

Jowhar captured by the SFG and amisom on the 9th september of 2012.

http://www.bbc.com/somali/war/2012/12/1 ... whar.shtml

Mahadaay captured september 19th 2013

https://horseedmedia.net/2013/09/19/cii ... -mahadaay/

Raage Ceelle captured september 30th 2014

http://radiomuqdisho.net/archives/ciida ... ge-ceelle/

Balcad captured june 26th 2012

https://horseedmedia.net/2012/06/26/cii ... da-balcad/

Warsheekh captured march 16 2014

http://radiomuqdisho.net/archives/ciida ... warsheekh/

Hassan sheikh Mohamud in Cadale which was captured 1th october 2014.

Adan Yabaal is the only degmo in middle shabelle controlled by Al shabaab. While entire districts in Hiiraan are besieged as we speak smh. What happened to lying is haram and inmoral loool. The truth is you are nothing, you where always used by Abgaal to sideline murusade that's all. Marka take it easy with the hubris my friend. :D
Last edited by AbkoowDhiblaawe on Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:21 pm

warsheekh

horta,where is warsheekh located,there is little gooogle map data on it,you must be celi cumar,r u related to muungaab.
Warsheekh is about 160 km north of Mogadishu. It's not only Celi but most of Galmaax yoonis live around the area. I am Bariise mataan and our dhul ends in Ceel Bashaqle which is located between Cadale and Warsheekh.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Sahal, Say what?? Been is xaaram and Inmoral huh?

What about when you lied about your tiny laangaab Abdi yusuf having two mps in this thread then ran to my pm to for cafis and saying one is not infact abdi yuusuf but adeerada. What a f-king emotional wreck you are ,no naxariis from my side though. I will show the somalinetters what a piece of lying shit you are.

Lastly yes we r the second jufo with only two mps

Boodaye and hanafi
Mp hanafi
Warsheekh

You were right jimcaale was jilaafo. Just asked some elders

I used to wonder how can cali be that smart...sandool guure was jilaafo too

We call agoon jilaafo bc they r deceitful folks...hence godah...most madax adeeg hawadle maybe bc they share border with mudug

So ali has no pre-TFG hisotory kkkk

Hey I will stop targeting abgaal stop yours too

Salam
damn right lol. Xanafi is not cabdi yusuf either. He is Allagumar. Ask your elders. How does it feel getting schooled by an Abgaal? :lol:
http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtop ... 6&start=30

And here is the pm ladies and gentlemen where our Resident analyst admitting one mp(xanafi) is ''adeerada''

Seriously your thick person! I said hes garaad cabdi yuusuf where did I said hes adeerada? i said they got two seats bc they represent the southren adeerada too!...hanafis r not your business stick talking about your people you don't know shyt about them. Indha adeeg badanaa! Bisinka! All i asked you was to not talk about my intra clan business just like i dont mention your wacboudhan...i only mentioned how wacaysle folks r not open like others or how we once cooperated with warsangali abgaal....this is political analysis not using abgaal against abgaal and i was not addressing to you so don't come to me with your intra unukaa leh mentality hawadle is hawadle with one enemy and leadership, one of the most organized and united clans

mumin fodeey was cabdi yuusuf, ulaax faarax was cabdi yuusuf, caqiid ibrahim was cabdalle, sandhool guure was agoon, jeele ama jidka was cabdale samatalis, USCPM was cabdi yuusuf, hiiraanstate was cabdi yuusuf, omar hashi was adan warsame, goodah is agoon cabdalle, governor cali madaxwayne.

Your f-king idiot and dabaal why r you taking this into personal? I talk negatively about abgaal politics talk of my clan politics if you want

I talk negatively about HG yet i and Even r great friends....to expose something i did not like to say it publically is immoral

I sent pms to zumaale and carmaan asking for masaamax and they agreed...hadii wax ween kula tahay!

from now on i won't associate myself with you laaa bil pm walaa publically and i will keep talking about politics do whatever you like

Macasalama!

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Warsheekh

Sxb you took it too far bro, sahal dadka ugo badhan oh ugo tufo wa HG, but he is a cool guy, his grievances are just political in nature its not cuqdad ridden, in fact I haven't come across a Xawaadle with cuqdad, if anything I would be allying with them, they are the most pro hawiye based on history despite being really their "adeer".

As for Hiiraan the problem I have is that my knowledge is poor in that region, ever xawaadle/gaaljecel/baadicade I speak to has a different view even amongst themselves, no one agrees on the representation, throw in beesha jareer whom I just listened to basically declaring war on government, everybody is pissed, I always used to say Hiiraan/Shebelle have the most uncompromising tribes living there, I can't engage in a deep discussion because of a lack of knowledge.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:52 pm

Warsheekh

Sxb you took it too far bro, sahal dadka ugo badhan oh ugo tufo wa HG, but he is a cool guy, his grievances are just political in nature its not cuqdad ridden, in fact I haven't come across a Xawaadle with cuqdad, if anything I would be allying with them, they are the most pro hawiye based on history despite being really their "adeer".

As for Hiiraan the problem I have is that my knowledge is poor in that region, ever xawaadle/gaaljecel/baadicade I speak to has a different view even amongst themselves, no one agrees on the representation, throw in beesha jareer whom I just listened to basically declaring war on government, everybody is pissed, I always used to say Hiiraan/Shebelle have the most uncompromising tribes living there, I can't engage in a deep discussion because of a lack of knowledge.
thanks sxb I forgot to mention you...just forget about him it's over between us

Ever saw me lying...read the claims of "dawlada" controlling adan yabaal! That's what I was refering to but we got problem of communications here!

Al shabab "dhinac bay tulada cadale uga sugantahey" controls ruun nirgood iyo the whole adan yabaal district

You judge wich side is bigger!

week ka hor waa tii ugaaska halgan lagu aasay ciidan la,aan...dadkii baabuurta ayaa horey qoryo u qaateen waana carareen

Waxes jirta wado buulaay-moqokori-maxaas- beledweyne ah...dhulkaan waa badiyaha hawadlaha so shabaab ma gali karto

Maxaas waligeed xor bay aheed without amisom ilaa laqanyo is magacaabay

Road will be open as gaaljecel side is free-from al shabaab.

Ethiopia is found on the gaaljecel side but whenever we establish local stations along the villages on the highway they used to evacuate there wich causes security problems bc the gaaljecel area r our buffer zone at lower shabelle, their strongholds

This has caused problems between djibouti and Ethiopia...we r waiting now until this problem disappears... we have been sending newly trained SNA to there to helpv the local gaaljecel militia...needs more training.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.