Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GaalJecel to form their own Hiiraan state

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

GaalJecel to form their own Hiiraan state

Postby smooth » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Dhageyso Beesha Gaaljecel oo Maamul Cusub ka Dhiseysa Shabellaha Dhexe iyo Hiiraan’

Odayaasha Beesha Gaaljecel oo kamid ah Beelaha soamliyed Ayaa Sheegtay in Maamul Cusub ka Dhisaneysa Gobolada Hiiraan iyo Shabellaha Dhexe,

Mid kamid ah Odayaasha Beesha Gaaljecel ayaa Sheegay in Xaqooda Lagu tuntay lakin Taasi Badalkeeda ay Maamul Cusub Dhisanayaan Hadii Xaalka Sidaa uu ku sii socdo,

Beesha Ayaa Dhanka kale Bilowday Shirar Ku Aadan Maamulka Cusub Waxana Dhibaato Walbo ay Dusha ka Saareen Wasiirka Arimaha Gudaha Kaasi oo Xaqiray Waa Sida Ay Sheegeen Odayaasha,

Maamulka laga Dhisayo Shabellaha Dhexe iyo Hiiraan ayaa ku Jira is Qabqabsi Xoogan oo Qabiilada Taasi oo keentay in Shirka uu istaago

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: GaalJecel to form their own Hiiraan state

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:08 pm

:dj:

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:11 pm

The most uncompromising of all Somali tribes live in that region around 14 of them, this is the federalism junk cancer that the bermuda triangle death cult of Mohamoud saleeban which they imported from their tigray lost cousins brought to Somalia

Behind the curtains they stoked the conflict by inviting some xawaadle elders to the capital of Fitnah that's Garowe, home to the infamous donkey death cult that's ciise mohamoud, these are pro faroole, the most primitive, the most decadent ultra degenerates of the tigray ancestry triangle of mahamoud saleeban , they done the same to gaaljecel to engineer another bakool state fiasco, they bribed jareerweyne to speak out whom literally threatened to go to war with government and blow themselves up, these are people that historically never spoke out, are now threatening to take up arms.

It doesn't help of course help that culusow wants to install a puppet, but I don't think so many tribes left alone would ever come to an agreement anyway, every single one of them is claiming to be unrepresented and that the others are over represented :-@
Last edited by smooth on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:16 pm

LooL Shaanshida waxeey ku maah maahaan...Lagaama roonee, roor

Qof walba iyo qabiil waliba hadeey maamul dhisteen, ayaguba maxaa u diidaayo ineey mid sameestaan.

:up:

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:43 pm

this is what i have been saying,hiiraan is a volatile region and we dont want them to export their politics to us.

Gaaljecel degaans in middle shabelle is the most peaceful areas but if hiiraan is included the situation becomes different.

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:14 pm

Blood

The problem in that region is all the conflicting news, everyone I talk to accuses the other person, every website has a different take, every person has a different view, you get lost in all of this

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:26 pm

Somali federal gov is too accomode dating,we cant have every illiterate elder stand in the way of development,when ethiopia/kenya wants to install a maamul,they keep a low profile but when SFG Has a plan they do mucaarad.there is so much interest group in hiiraan even waceesle clan which doesnt live in hiiraan or middle shabelle are saying no to the maaul.

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Blood

excellent point, no one has any issues being controlled filthy Xabashi's or Kikuyu, but a fellow Somali? helllll no! everyone is up in arms, I rather have a fellow Somali install a maamul over me then a filthy outsider, most the tribes in those regions are decadent people, it was a nightmare getting a bull dozer past them to Hobyo, had to pay bribes to al-shabab and several other mooriyaano which costed me several thousands, it would have been a lot cheaper to get it through bosaaso but I don't trust these bastards

That's the problem with both regions, from Mogadishu to Hobyo 7 isbaaro's, 2 of them al-shabab, only a single 1 in galgaluud most of them in shabelle/hiiraan, the amount of times I wished I was F16 pilot so I could have rained bombs on these fockers, can't do any serious developments in Galmudug if I am paying these fockers a fortune every time just to receive the equipments.

We bought the rig and heavy equipment for the port costing millions, but again no were to pass it through, the mooriyano will definitely steal those, so will those crooks in Bosaaso, even without these moriyaans impossible to carry it by these dusty roads, f-king culusow

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:47 pm

what about travelling from Mogadishu to my hometown WanlaWayn? I counted 10 in 2010.! dont know if things changed now.SFG need to build a paved coastal road connected hobyo to mogadishu that is one way of diversify

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:04 pm

what about travelling from Mogadishu to my hometown WanlaWayn? I counted 10 in 2010.! dont know if things changed now.SFG need to build a paved coastal road connected hobyo to mogadishu that is one way of diversify
That will cost several hundred of millions, no way that's going to happen in at least a few decades, the worst is the security, if culusow could just remove these isbaaro's & remove al-shabab using useless Amisom getting hefty pay checks doing nothing, we would have brought the chinese ourself without even needing SNA.

we control from gaalkacyo to an area not far from ceeldheere which is weceysle town occupied by al-shabab which culusow is ignoring, at least 500KM no isbaaro, if the focker just sent a contingent to clear the path all the way to Mogadishu we would get the chinese to build it in exchange for favourable contract on oil of the coast of Hobyo, but culusow is too busy thinking about re-election rather then leaving a legacy

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:43 pm

We dont have the revenues but when oil/gas is discovered then we will definitely built two lane high-way that connect these cities and many other projects,but we have to wait for another 1-2 decades,the war for the last 20 years took us back

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:59 pm

We dont have the revenues but when oil/gas is discovered then we will definitely built two lane high-way that connect these cities and many other projects,but we have to wait for another 1-2 decades,the war for the last 20 years took us back
:snoop:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:31 am

My friend smooth this is the second time you said that hiiraan elders bla bla...garowe

There is something called الأمانة العلمية/academic honesty wich implies commitment for the researcher not to fraud or falsifying...just bring documented events like i have proven that the majority of little shabelle is still under al shabab

I welcome this move politically bc gaaljecel live on the west side of shabelle up to balidoogle 115km northwest mogadishu, where they meet garre...gaaljecel r found in west of balcad around 30km...so they will be a power to rely on them instead of attributing this region to one clan.... for your info, big and richer gaaljecel subclans like caloofi and barsane live in this side not in hiiraan, we got the smaller abtisame....abtisame were pro hiiraan but these ones dominate gaaljecel politics so their members in the admin comes from jowhar, minister comes from either jowhar or jubooinka...the only one from hiiraan was sh garwayne allah yarhamo who was a local ally from the hiiraan courts

This is very important bc some r suggesting the only way that federalism can succeed is to change the federal map based on clan demographics... we don't even have the same culture and language with dadkaan as you have seen in my cadaado minister thread so keep away from us these clumsy people who don't know shyt what's going on in their own region yet want to lead hiiraan!

In the new map east matabaan should join galmudug....west little shabelle should join hiiraan and we will commerce with southeast and marka port

I bet these al mooryaan will stay the same while southwest, jubbaland, westren hiirshabelle will see prosperity

This is for real!

http://www.history.army.mil/brochures/s ... es/7sm.jpg
https://somaliswiss.files.wordpress.com ... .jpg?w=468

Mps were called to beledweyne

http://hiiraanxog.net/2016/01/25/xildhi ... aladweyne/

Wadiniyada hiiraaan bay ka timid laakiin tuuganimo culture hadii nalala all galo xamar dhan baan cunoqabateyn saarayaa oo aduunka ka xiridoonaa intaan bada waqooyiga xamar is ahayn!!

Cage in unnukaa leh!

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:13 am

Sahal

It's well known a fraction of odayaal were summoned there, many sites have posted it, those same odayaal's refused to attend the shir before it even opened, I'll get the links, but you probably would discredit them.

I agree with you SFG should leave them alone to build a state and not interfere, they interfered in galmudug too, but do you honestly believe all these tribes would agree on a maamul amongst themselves? Remember HSM was Anti Federalism it was forced upon him by outsiders with bintland being the architects, I recall them warning about this very problem, its easy when your a single dominant tribe but 14 its almost impossible.

Hiiraan split in two although I supported it because all other 7 Gobal's were split, it's too late now, on its own it will go against that f-king joke of a dastuur shariif signed so you'll come under SFG, you have to go with another gobal unfortunately, giving mataaban to Galmudug will open a pandora box for everyone else to claim territory based on qabiil, the very problem we were trying to avoid, your in a tough spot buddy I feel you all, the amount of money we paid to crook moriyaans shabelle and hiiraan just to pass through development equipments to mudug would boggle your mind

I don't like how people overestimate south-west state, yes they have great potential but at the moment 70% of their territory is controlled by al-shabab, bakool state farce controls a large chunk too, marka port controlled by HG so are much of the businesses in lower shabelle, that and baidoa are the only prosperous parts, the rest is a cesspit, I don't know why you would like to join SW, can you explain to me?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:00 am

Are you mistaken hawadle for abgaal?

Hawadle r not different than HG in their political thought and strategy except being more wiser and pragmatic....

As I saw you the link "abdi osman USC vice-chairman discussess..." and the khilaaf with caydiid....yet we were still standalone and never supported ali mahdi as president...USCPM admin was running hiiraan 2002.....abdi osman has left the local politics and involved in the TNGs reconcilation process like the 4.5 and then the selections of the mps....we got under him 9 seats but lost 1 for murursade after omar hashi replaced him

So since 2002 hiiraan had strong man who United all the clans under one admin.....hes col hassan qalaad from xaruun ali madahwayne of mustaxiil(mushrah abdirahman addow is one of them...that's why his dialect is different and they r more open than the rest of ali)
https://youtu.be/7A1e2Ena-NU

Gaaljecel were his deputy so they used to support him until his death in 2004 months ago before the tfg elections

So qalaad was xooghayaha gudaha of the SRRC, an ethiopian backed anti TNG/jubba valley coalition

After his deeth he was replaced by abdikarim laqanyo from the mahamed ali of maxaas....the admin was not representing all hiiraan like the previous one...was in alliance with geedi as a pm lakin they refused to give safe passage PL troops that was stationed in feerfeer to jowhar! That's the difference between hawadle and abgaal....when is used and the other uses... laqanyo has asked has first alot of demands like weapons, important post and he was made the ambassador to Ethiopia!

In the name of the TFG he got ethiopian weapons!

Even after that was still against yeey "targetting xamar people), defending qaybdiid appointment as police commander...non of your folks can defend our common interests like that!

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/ ... g-hiiraan/

http://www.somaliatalk.com/2003/sept/29sep303.html

http://www.somalitalk.com/2005/apr/3apr305.html

Read this
http://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/0 ... 507_a.html

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.