Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Maamulka Xamar orders all travel between Hargeisa and Xamar to stop

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MujahidAishah

Re: Maamulka Xamar orders all travel between Hargeisa and Xamar to stop

Postby MujahidAishah » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:52 am

Sheekhaal beledka hargeysa baan yahay wtf do I need xamar for..

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:58 am

Sheekhaal beledka hargeysa baan yahay wtf do I need xamar for..

:dj:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:45 am

forget my isaaqnimo and tell me why your people love looting so much
same old tiresome wailing, I am not going to karbaash isaaq until I find out your authentic and not one of those latrine pissing, gutter dwelling, goat riding, midgaan vermin sheegato like that Xabashi I have already done a job on, I used to see a lot of your types in Hargaisa and how you were treated worse then a low caste Indian

I was treated better then even the langaab among the Isaaq itself, the fokes know history there, then again what would a caanoboro fed midgaan tahriib like you know.
24/7 calaacal

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm

good news,add that to berbera .

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:27 pm

Welcoming news from Government of Somalia!

When in crisis, the constant hate for Wanlaweyne is a uniting force for one northern clan. It is a founding tenant of their clan struggle: "All of our problems are from the South". Drought, high unemployment, massive corruption and other pressing issues? No solutions. "Blame Mogadishu"

It works!

What crisis, you mean 2017 elections? :lol:
All the economic issues you listed are closely related to the political isolation
duo to lack of international recognition. We have been always known to excel in trade
but not politics. It's true, the disdain of north to the south in the union is what kept us together.
It's evidence how we made peace without foreign intervention in 92 & 96. I don't see anything wrong with it, its
like a survival mechanism and worked well for 25 years and counting!

Unionist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Unionist » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:08 pm

This is a bad idea on Somali government. Their ego is too much.

They should have not payed attention to SL and just focused on creating the federal states and the 2016 election.

THE_TRUTH1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby THE_TRUTH1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:23 pm

They should have not payed attention to SL and just focused on creating the federal states and the 2016 election.
They are robbing People SNM gov has cross the line a Month of sanction whats needed

Code: Select all

DFS oo Joojisay Duulimaadkii Diyaaradaha ee Muqdisho iyo Hargeysa “DULQAADKII Ayaa Naga Dhamaaday

Haleey Gen Gafow :som: :up:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Warancade or whatever his name is needs to stop using the passport of the people he wants to send back. It just works against yall citiraaf aspirations if you keep using the passport of Somalia!

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:11 pm

They are robbing People SNM gov has cross the line a Month of sanction whats needed

DFS oo Joojisay Duulimaadkii Diyaaradaha ee Muqdisho iyo Hargeysa “DULQAADKII Ayaa Naga Dhamaaday

I've never seen a passport that comes in so many colours.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:25 pm

Warancade or whatever his name is needs to stop using the passport of the people he wants to send back. It just works against yall citiraaf aspirations if you keep using the passport of Somalia!
baasaaboorkiinu miyaanu number iyo reference lahayn just cancel it. Kkkkkkk

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:29 pm

I've never seen a passport that comes in so many colours.
Cause It's for faggots and bantus. :russ:
Last edited by JSL3000 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:38 pm

That Hawiye faggot, smooth fuuto, talks way too much from his abused fuuto.

He is bending way too much for Isaac all he talks about been to Hargeisa and supporting a handicap relative of his Burao doing boyaso job there.

Ngga Isaac used Hawiye. That doesn't make you our bik. Quit riding our guuz coz ur mum is already on AMISOm one if not MJ one in Baraxleey.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:29 pm

How can you cancel a widely disseminated passport without a chip? I think SL mininstry of Internal affairs should take it up upon them and confiscate those passports whenever they come across them.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:47 pm

How can you cancel a widely disseminated passport without a chip? I think SL mininstry of Internal affairs should take it up upon them and confiscate those passports whenever they come across them.
Hadduu passport kiinu yahay mid genuine ah oo gaafaw control li karo waa laga cancel garayn karaa qofkasta oo aan loo ogolayn. Hadii kale waxa inoo cad inuusan xafiiska jinsiyadaha Somalia lahayn wax awooda.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Don't alot zoomalian officials fly through somaliland as transit passenger for example a couple months ago former mayor xamar tarsan came through hargeysa airport as transit passenger.

Does that mean somaliland can stop zoomalia officials flying as a transit passenger in somaliland airports.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.