Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sanctions On Somaliland

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Sanctions On Somaliland

Postby SomaliTycoon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:40 pm

Since Idoors are the topic at hand on this site every other week, I'mma repost this thread that I started before.

Sanctions:

Why are we being nice? Why would the central government allow these people to function like a nation?
My idea would be to place sanctions on Somaliland. This would mean no international based company/country would deal with Somaliland directly. Any company caught working with Haregisa will be given 48 hours to leave the country. Any nation caught allying with Somaliland will also be analysed and will be told to bring their business to Muqdisho. Dahabshiil and any other money monitoring companies will be shut, and will no longer conduct business within Somaliland. If for any reason Dahabshil disobeys the command, the central government should ban Dahabshil permanently.
Ethiopia will be told to exist Hargeisa, and the president himself will no longer be given access to travel using the Somali passport. Electricity should be minimum. Foreign companies will not be given access into Hargeisa, any business being conducted in the interior will be privately own businesses.
Deny access to food and aid. This means all aid , whether it be financially or economically, they should all will be repudiated.
No nation can form allies with them, no company can sign deals with them.
Any company caught working within Somaliland will be confronted with counterfeit.
Somaliland technically doesn't have power to govern and play governance, allowing companies in would mean an annihilation of land owned by the central government. They'd be stealing land and territory that is internationally recognized as an enclave of the Somali government in Muqdisho.

Key: Sanctions. War can be avoided. Sanctions would mean migrants from Hargeisa to Muqdisho.
Shut everything down, everything. Anyone involved with Hargeisa will be charged for illegally transgressing .

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Sanctions On Somaliland

Postby SomaliTycoon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:46 pm

Feed the mothafuckas, but don't allow them to govern.

Equip Khaatumo/Awdal, support the cause, and brighforth unity in the North

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:48 pm

lol like u can do any of that. we are the chosen people of east africa. waxanu nahay dad wanaagsan oo is jecel oo ilaahay jecelyahhay

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:53 pm

lol like u can do any of that. we are the chosen people of east africa. waxanu nahay dad wanaagsan oo is jecel oo ilaahay jecelyahhay
Exactly, alx.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Exactly, alx.
say allahu akbar walilaahil xamd

say it man

say it

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Exactly, alx.
say allahu akbar walilaahil xamd

say it man

say it
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Walilaahil Xamd

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:09 pm

Have you guys built a statute to 50 cent yet, the fresh prince of dadaab. Nacala fil fried hyena meat eater

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Goodluck :up: but sanctions are for pussies. You should carry an all out assault on Somaliland after all you have the dream team AMISOM, KENYAN, ETHIOPIAN SOLDIERS and the most feared army (SNA) in all of Africa. I reckon Hargeisa would fall and be eating cambulo within two days.

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:38 pm

ilaaahi wuxuu iri ruuuxi walaltinimada dhoorin meel xun ayaa u dambeyso

With that being said, eat with your brothers, calaacalka inga ilaali

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:42 pm

you mean eat with shayadiin snakes no way get lost. :lost:

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:42 pm

Have you guys built a statute to 50 cent yet, the fresh prince of dadaab. Nacala fil fried hyena meat eater
You niggas jab to everything. There was no pun intended. This is basic common sense.
Somaliand and its territory is technically still part of Somalia, if for any reason we began exploring the North, and we were attacked, the international community will easily side with the federal government. Your solider's will be described as rebels, this is reality

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:43 pm

you mean eat with shayadiin snakes no way get lost. :lost:
You will eat with us, whether you like it or not
I hope ya'll like cambuulo and shamuuuray

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:48 pm

We most likely kill you before that happens so keep on dreaming. :lol:

The mjs kicked you off somali spot now you came to annoy us huh that's funny.

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:50 pm

The federal government must train and equip Khaatumites.
Dhulbahante is a clan well documented in their warfare, these men are well known and have earned the respect of Somaliweyn

The issue at hand is one clan was blessed with weaponry while the other has been left untouched.
We must provide whatever we can to Dhulos, the Majeerteen must work alongside their brothers to bringfourth progress

Puntland must work with Harti, and Harti must work together. I'd rather see Khaatumo part of Puntland, balse waxaan ka sii jeclahy Khaatumo oo kaligeed is taagtey,.

Warsangali + Dhulos must cope and they must work together. Idooor madax furan yuusan in gumeysan, history is in your favor

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:56 pm

We most likely kill you before that happens so keep on dreaming. :lol:

The mjs kicked you off somali spot now you came to annoy us huh that's funny.
LMAOOOOOOOO, qoslka aad iga keenty horta marka koowaad waad ku mahadsantahy

Majeerteen are my brothers, we disagree on many things, but we've also went to war together, walaaltinadu waa muqadas.

I was banned from Somalispot sxb, I didn't even make it to the ban section, they hid the fact that they banned me to limit questions.
I was banned simply for being Mareexan and simply for exposing the truth within the Darood community, does this mean I hate Mj's?
Absolutely not, there are certain clans within MR and within MJ that actually favor one another, not everyone has been consumed by clan.

At the end of the day, Darood unification is closer than anyone has ever imagined. War is vacuous, but tribalism is a contagion virus.

You wish to be free based on colonial territories, runti waa arin yaab leh

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.