Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sanctions On Somaliland

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Sanctions On Somaliland

Postby SomaliTycoon » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:13 pm

^I'm telling yall this dude is hopeless everyone just ignore him he is not civilized.

Im still waiting on them snaps ma niggah :eat: :dj:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:21 pm

^I'm telling yall this dude is hopeless everyone just ignore him he is not civilized.

what's your email kid.

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:23 pm

what's your email kid.
Bro, ilaahi ka baq konton kama yarid
Email kulahaa
Snapchat a nigga them snaps, i'll toss you the username, we'll show you how we living life, I got a trip coming up to kenya in 3 weeks, we'll show you around too saxiibkiis.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Bro, ilaahi ka baq konton kama yarid
Email kulahaa
Snapchat a nigga them snaps, i'll toss you the username, we'll show you how we living life, I got a trip coming up to kenya in 3 weeks, we'll show you around too saxiibkiis.
I can do email my snapchat for shorties it's private.

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Bro just message me and i'll toss you my username
Some of these garoobs know how i look, they qarxised me on somalispot, they goin add a nigga, but i've been garoob free for 2 years now, i wanna keep it that way lol

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:32 pm

I'm not trying put myself out there I'm private person that's why a lot girls holla at me.
Last edited by JSL3000 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:06 am

Again you are clueless.

SNM fought Barre and it fought for a regime change. It's vision was for better Somali Republic for all Somalis hence its name; Somali National Movement. Meaning it had a national agenda for all Somalis within the Republic and a Hawiye man, Ali Wardhiigley, served as its vice-chairman.

There was no restoration of SL on the table.

The declaration was announced after USC turned on each others and people in SL saw no point waiting for the south.

It was a wise decision and that's why today your mere tribe who betrayed Kenya with one school and SL is the only democracy in the region.

Again ignorance is a bliss and btw Darods won't excluded includin the Dhulo that was trying to save Barre more than the Marehan who long fled to Utango and Mandheera handouts where they are still being fed to this day.

Educate yourself and stop the tantrums.

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:17 pm

This man honestly believes Isaaqs took down Barre lol
Let's end this conversation right there. Barre was soft on the idoors, If i were ever in his shoes, you wouldn;'t be here today, I would've dealt with your forefathers beautifully.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:24 am

IF being the operative word here :). If wishes were horses beggars like you would ride, no?

You were defeated, that is all that matters today.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Typical brain dead moron. His people are being massacred in Gedo as we speak by the Kenyans asagana sanctions buu ka hadlayaa iyo umad kale sidoo loo xaasidi lahaa. Darxumo ayaa kuu sugan aduunka, aakhirana bahdilaad. Dulli dulli dhalay.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.