Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My advice to you keep xamar and let us move the capital somewhere else!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Re: My advice to you keep xamar and let us move the capital somewhere else!

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:46 am

Brainless dirty hayWire....you would need to wash in 7 seas in 7 centuries to have my skin colour....I know you r allergic to non black colours so you would like to associate me with your cabd colour but no you can piss off

Secondly come to hiiraan and will feed you to yaxaaska!

Hiridiidkii hooyadaa dhamaan ehee hiiraan ma ii hibeen kartaa...ask your HAG elders when this line was said and who said to who! That was centuries ago

You can keep your desert mudug aka dhagaxland but carwaakaas hiiraan imoow!

It's expected a brainless like you to change the topic bc you have nothing else to say...i left xamar in 93 and that was the last time i seen...do I have to wait all this? No I will have my hiiraanland and join other somalis

Khawaajaat know that your limited to the coastal area of galmudug up to ceelasha biyaha

This is why UNSOM have office branches in baladweyne just like garowe, baydhabo, kismayo and one more place that's not in the south!

https://unsom.unmissions.org/Default.as ... emID=10803
http://unjobs.org/vacancies/1456399891536

From a new article in a US foreign blog
"Would embolden other secessionist provinces, such as Hiranland, Jubaland, and Puntland, to break away as well"

This black loser was attacking UNSOM for opening branches in baledweyne and baydhabo!
http://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2014/may/545 ... ttack.aspx

From baledweyne I stopped your jowhar shyt without going to xalane!
http://goobjoog.com/english/?p=27161

http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2016/may/wa ... 7392940252
You think you are better looking than the rest of hawiye? I am 1000% Hawiye and Abgaal I will put my photo up here in the public. Want to dare each other Caucasian. We will let the public decide who looks more Caucasian you or I.
:pac: :deadrose: Hawiye Caucasian Contest.

Round 1. vinshom Vs Sahal Caucasian el Xawaadle :lol:
-
-
-

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Mon May 30, 2016 6:15 am

I agree. Let's move it to Hargeisa. :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon May 30, 2016 6:26 am

That ship sailed ten years ago. :)

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Mon May 30, 2016 6:29 am

+1. This is what i have been saying the whole time. The capital must be changed.

Besides, it is HSM and damjadiid who is behind this. They want to create chaos. Cause there is no way Hawiye will agree to banaadir not getting reprsentation or 4,5 lagu qeybsado the gobol.

HSM gamble backfired and it doesn't take genius to figure out, we took the American Federal process which means the capital is not part of it just like Washington DC, the argument here favours Gaas without a shadow of a doubt.

He was warned about this several time not to add L Shabelle with South West but instead add Hiiraan to South West, why because every state with the exception of P/land and S/land gets 8, if he added the two Shabelle's that would be a hiraab super state, minimum 6 will go to Hiraab

But not with South West, it's 3 gobals, so the 8 is divided in 3, L Shabelle will get 2 at worst of which you'll have to share 1 with DIR, or 3 at best sharing 1 with Dir, in Hiirshabelle none HAG like Xawaadle and Gaaljacel will take posts from the 4, were as in middle Shabelle you have to share 4 with minorities, diluting HAG representation, Abgaal is hit hardest without Benadir.

His gamble back fired, the problem with HAG like Guled, HSM and Shariif is they have no qabyaalad, the first two are strictly business people and all about maximizing profits were as the latter is so honest and drowned in love with Somalinimo he would sell anything for it, look at Shakir in dhussomareb worse then all of them, he would virtually kill you if you bring up Qabiil, it's all about Ahlu Sunnah just like his predecessor Aweys.

The only way to force the capital move is to get a Darood guy to win the election, unfortunately Omar has the best chance and he is moderate guy, I wished Faroole won, so he could ran away with it to Garowe, he would literally awaken the masses, I came back recently and the reality is even more horrifying, S/land and in particular Jaberti's paying big bucks to al-Shabab near Buulo Barde, Jilib, Ceeldheere and Xarardheere to ensure HAG cannot trade, the first 2 are Lead by Jaberti commanders the latter two by Guderbise guy and Isaaq, both have different interests, but this is purely Qabiil war under disguise of religion.

The people there will tell you this openly, when I asked why they don't do anything about it, they will tell you, we are tired of war, they need the likes of Faroole and Yuulka to awaken them from that slumber, because the like of Guled, HSM or Shakir will not.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon May 30, 2016 6:32 am

I agree. Let's move it to Hargeisa. :lol:
hehe that ship has long since sailed - we're eating good with quarter of a century independence from the braindead southerners

the capital of zoomalia ain't even mogadishu but actually in practice Nairobi ( home to the UN mission for konfuria )

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Mon May 30, 2016 6:53 am

so many xenohobic racist inhere start with Sahal. digusting. also federalism was also about never ending war and hatred bewteen somalida thats accomplished 20 sano o dagaal gobol gobol ah by eth fm.
Last edited by cheifaqilbari on Mon May 30, 2016 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon May 30, 2016 6:55 am

If the capital is gonna be moved, than it must be relocated to a darood city to compensate for unresolved property issues in Xamar. I think it's gonna be a win-win situation for everyone, hawiye gets 100% of xamar (power house economically) and as the 1st or 2nd largest qabiil, we will have the political power and all that comes with it. Lol

We just not gonna accept the capital to go from xamar to jowhar or barawe. Bust my lip and call it a cold sore eh?

Watchall think?

TJcombo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TJcombo » Mon May 30, 2016 7:19 am

Choice A) Keep it in Xamar with no representation as it's a National City

Choice B) Move it to Garowe where it should be anyway and where the International Community wants it be as Garowe can provide security without Amisom Fufus and daily kebab attacks

Either way it's a win win situation

:blessed:

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Mon May 30, 2016 7:25 am

Yes i agree with you. Either Baraawe, Marka or Baydhabo should become the capital. They will just be another Dodomas while Xamar will be like Dar esalaam. 3 million Reer Mogadishu laandheers are losing too much in this federal bullsh!t.
it's good for HG to keep xamar for yourselves bc of your hanti but if it comes a national capital people will come back and claim the land
War arinta HG ma joogto sxb. It's bigger than that. I'm just pissed some laangaab federal states like PL and the illegal JL can have more political representation than 3 million reer Banaadir. Furthermore if the capital was to moved to somewhere neutral town, it would be the second town in Somalia that would really develop at fast rate alongside Mogadishu. Xamar it self wouldn't lose nothing as it always will be the biggest and the richest somali city. I'm just against Xamar losing it's political dominance in Somalia.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Mon May 30, 2016 7:34 am

I approve of it being relocated to Garowe or Bosaso, Majerten know how to deal with Hawiye, the once convinced the Hawiye elders that timir is actualy xaar darod and the hutus were like Yummy this xaar darod tates good.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:42 am

I am beginning to warm to that idea, 3 million people cannot forgo their rights, capital status hasn't really done anything for Xamar, HAG built the city to what it is today and it will always remain so, rebuilt several times.

I can already predict the brutal conflicts that will take place when the favorite children of Afweyne and entire neighborhoods known as "booli Qaran" stolen using public funds, will begin to make fictitious claims against honest people that built them, while they themselves squat on government airports and ports, waliba the largest, signing contracts to foreigners without government approval but want to use the same arm against you.

We should lobby for it to be moved to Merca, I am not a fan of Baidoa or Gaalkacayo, the former run by Xabashi's for several decades while the other it will be a never ending conflict, Merca is in close proximity and diverse, it's funny while in Xamar discussing with a large group of Jaberti and they all disagreed and want Xamar the capital, they haven't forgotten the booli Qaran and loots they have their eyes set on, they cant live with you, but can't live without you either, I want to share what's yours but keep what's mine (government ports, airports, facilities).
+1. This is what i have been saying the whole time. The capital must be changed.

Besides, it is HSM and damjadiid who is behind this. They want to create chaos. Cause there is no way Hawiye will agree to banaadir not getting reprsentation or 4,5 lagu qeybsado the gobol. Remember when odayasha hawiye made that statement about the cadaans must leave xamar in 48 hours? Remember the Mayor saying few days ago that maqaamka xamar is indisputable? They r getting orders from villa somalia. HSM wants to get a extension and this banaadir issue is his ticket. this can backfire culusow waa handicap man fuck him. Believe me Gaas nor madoobe aint a threat. The threat is damjadiid..
xamar is supposed to be capital but this could have been avoided by using parliament mechanisms had garguure opened this file earlier atleast by late last year...he postpones every thing to get extension. Now hes been told by the security council to sign it bc there is no time for the parliament. If you listen to the voas interview with the UN envoy he says we messured the remaining time with "the presidents decision"

He was even told that if he doesn't finish hiiraan and shabelle quickly they will call both elders to halane and will elect the president in there

If his time finishes and there r still things remaining, they have some agenda called technical extension in wich the UN envoy acts as the executive power to finish the task before the elections so this is garguurtes last chance....no term extension at all. Wallahi warsheekh I stopped supporting this guy after I found him him totally useless. Ina carte has done more than him to his people than garguurte but I can't say how in here

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Mon May 30, 2016 9:59 am

Adali
:dead:

Dont want it anywhere near my lands

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Mon May 30, 2016 10:10 am

&%@
you say Ina carte has done more than him to his people than garguurte but I can't say how in here

sorry if I'm being nosy but could you at least PM me privately what my clansman arte galib is doing as I'm very curious to find out

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Mon May 30, 2016 12:31 pm

i have an idea,lets assign 1 billion dollar and build a second political capital some where in hobyo,warshekh,cadale or eyl,when everyting is complete and it looks like a nice german small town,we will move the Mps there,you can always go back to mogadishu if the plan fails.

sahal
your people are living in trees,begging for food aid,i think that topic is important,beggers!

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Mon May 30, 2016 12:54 pm

:pac: :deadrose: Hawiye Caucasian Contest.

Round 1. vinshom Vs Sahal Caucasian el Xawaadle :lol:-
:lol: I will take the trophy from both of them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.