Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Geeljire's ideal women

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Geeljire's ideal women

Postby Raganimo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:58 pm

bravo my Ina adeeradey :clap:
They Remind those daarood the boat's they sailed from Yemen.

For the horny cunts hold your seats back, both girls are taken, they are on my fb.

I sent video link to farhan yare my nigga refuce to post saying he don't wanna in uu ceebeeyo now look at this :down:
You're actually proud of this xayawaanimo?

Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bella18 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:04 pm

:shock: :snoop:

JSLHistorian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JSLHistorian » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:07 pm

They look normal Somalis not cad cads. I guess many of you did not see cad cad girls in real life.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:08 pm

For the horny cunts hold your seats back, both girls are taken, they are on my fb.

I sent video link to farhan yare my nigga refuce to post saying he don't wanna in uu ceebeeyo now look at this :down:
:snoop: nimanka kuwas qabo ayaaba kasii waalan.

I swear to god if my wife would do something like that i'd divorce her ass.

TJcombo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TJcombo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:18 pm

You mean to tell me those loose mouthed women are married

:holdup:

Their husbands just took a Major L

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Darood women are usually more involved in FKDs followed by Samaroons and isaaq. hawiye women were not into qabyaalad they are just learning how to respond. Usually darood women bash isaaqs and hawiye especially isaaqs. Isaaq women bash all reer Koonfur especially reer xamarka. Hawiye women always respond to this . Samaroon women bash isaaqs but they get no reaction from durriyada. Kkk
From my observation, Isaaq women are heavy into qabyaalad. Heck all reer waqooyi people are into it.

Where I live, all Somalis mix with one another except for the Issaqs who live in separate neighborhoods, sometimes even in remote cities. Wallahi iyo billaahi.

MJ, Mareexaan, Hawiye, they all mingle with one another and play football together. Isaaqs tend to stay in their own lane for the most part aside from a few.

Everyone is cool with my Warsangeli people though. We're not many but we have a good reputation amongst all groups :lol:
isaaq women hit hard on reer xamarka without remorse and some times puntland though they are shy to attack all darood due to their personal relationship . But the darood women spare no one they are naturally militant, sometimes you may think darood women are more brutal in FKDs compare to their men. The reason why isaaq women don't shy to attack Koonfur is because most of them are not related to Koonfur and the reer Koonfur men are their least favorite to marry, thus they have nothing to loose to karbaash the hutus with their bare tits .

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:31 pm

:snoop: nimanka kuwas qabo ayaaba kasii waalan.

I swear to god if my wife would do something like that i'd divorce her ass.

Wallahi it's extremely embarrassing :snoop:

I thought they were single dhoocilo, ileen waa naago laqabo.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Darood women are usually more involved in FKDs followed by Samaroons and isaaq. hawiye women were not into qabyaalad they are just learning how to respond. Usually darood women bash isaaqs and hawiye especially isaaqs. Isaaq women bash all reer Koonfur especially reer xamarka. Hawiye women always respond to this . Samaroon women bash isaaqs but they get no reaction from durriyada. Kkk
From my observation, Isaaq women are heavy into qabyaalad. Heck all reer waqooyi people are into it.

Where I live, all Somalis mix with one another except for the Issaqs who live in separate neighborhoods, sometimes even in remote cities. Wallahi iyo billaahi.

MJ, Mareexaan, Hawiye, they all mingle with one another and play football together. Isaaqs tend to stay in their own lane for the most part aside from a few.

Everyone is cool with my Warsangeli people though. We're not many but we have a good reputation amongst all groups :lol:
isaaq women hit hard on reer xamarka without remorse and some times puntland though they are shy to attack all darood due to their personal relationship . But the darood women spare no one they are naturally militant, sometimes you may think darood women are more brutal in FKDs compare to their men. The reason why isaaq women don't shy to attack Koonfur is because most of them are not related to Koonfur and the reer Koonfur men are their least favorite to marry, thus they have nothing to loose to karbaash the hutus with their bare tits .
I think somali women in general have a very hot temper compared to us men tbh. I've seen qabyaalad from women in real life and it ain't pretty.

barca252
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby barca252 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:44 pm

FOB Somali women took an L

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:24 pm

FOB Somali women took an L

Can't stand that Mahubo woman.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Hawiye women allow dhowr. Qabyalaad ma yaqanaan.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:56 pm

This one chick threatened to poison herself if her father did not allow her to marry a daarood guy she fell in love with. Old qabiilist nigga had to give in to her demands lol.

Generally, Hawiye women are good women. These two xoolo in the video do not represent them.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:03 pm

This one chick threatened to poison herself if her father did not allow her to marry a daarood guy she fell in love with. Old qabiilist nigga had to give in to her demands lol.

Generally, Hawiye women are good women. These two xoolo in the video do not represent them.
I wanna see this chick aad riwayaad ku aragtay who attempted to poison herself. Like i said video or it didn't happen.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:07 pm

I wanna see this chick aad riwayaad ku aragtay who attempted to poison herself. Like i said video or it didn't happen.
Everyone knows this story where I live bruh :lol: she fled to another city and called her family from there. Old man refused the Daarood guy although he was a good man. But after she threw a fit and made a big fuss about it, he gave in :lol:

Of course she didn't poison herself. She just made threat.

TJcombo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TJcombo » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:33 am

Dude Hawiye women especially Sacad women marry MJ dudes all the time here in the States. You internet MJ haters just have to face the fact MJ men are in high demand since we're known to be good fathers and husbands who take care of their Family just ask any non MJ Xalimo :lol:

:dj: :stylin:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.