Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mudane Xassan Sheekh: Berbera Deal Is Void

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Mudane Xassan Sheekh: Berbera Deal Is Void

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:18 pm

if it is his sovereignty why doesnt he come and visit Berbera, we are waiting for him there lol, he know he cant say one word to the Arabs the UAE will spit in his face , he knows his powerless

Cunaaye25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cunaaye25 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:07 am

:lol:

ar hooy wax fahamtihiin miyaa culusow has been ditched by UAE for Sheekh sharif and he is pissed.

Why didn't he raised this issue before they signed the agreement.

No personal its all about $$
Silaanyo has to fund culusow election or else it's null and void, 21 century pen and paper trade isbaaro, nimankii HAG way dalaceen. :D

Ar hooy ad xaad tiri, And where is it HAG/ Culusow's share in this deal 10% or 15%, see waaye.

Irir brotherhood hadhow aa noo ahaato business first and brotherhood later. HAG Style :stylin:

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:08 am

I said this many threads ago, international sovereignty laws supersede any regional interest. Surely you'd think UAE with their hired American/British law firms would advise otherwise.

This is just another goose egg for an impotent regional governor in the north. Unless and until Villa Somali gets its fair share of the pie, consider any port development with no prior consent from SFG as DOA - dead on arrival.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:24 am

Cullusow is losing the maritime issue to Kenya as well as Jubbaland.

PL sealed its borders from him and SL is light years away from him.

Construction is to begin on Berbera.

All the paperwork is done from SL, DP and Ethiopia.

I am certain Cullusow is going to hear from Addis too.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:29 am

How can a group of people that sold their own sea to a foreign nation call us traitors? Subxanallah, the nerve of some people. :lol:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:31 am

I think what he said was absolutely right, a detached autonomous region(s) in accordance to the international law in terms of present interest, it must be in some way internationally binding upon central authorities.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:01 am

He needs to get his nose (pun intended) out of our business

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:53 am

I think it's wrong to block any project that brings progress, if the Berbera deal was gonna benifit the SL, then why not contact UAE to give them thumbs up? Unless there's something I'm unaware of like maybe another country benefiting from the port.

So long Somalia claims the governance of the entire somalia they have to oppose any international deals with a particular region that puts a question mark on the legitamacy of the villa Somalia gang.

Suppose this deal goes through without the awareness of the approval from Mogadishu, it will most likely create snowballing effect in terms of other countries doing similar deals with regions in Somalia that seek independence or to and extent.

I support this deal in general for many economic obvious reasons however from a political perspective I don't support legitimizing Somaliland claims of a sovereign nation in its current geographical form and that's exactly what dubaiworldport is doing.

sav12600
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby sav12600 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:49 am

Just throw the gaajo some bread crumbs

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:26 am

the daarood lobby is behind this.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:00 am

jealousy from zoomalians (especially jeberti rats) and french-pimped ciise waraabe is really creepy i must say

somaliland is the only somali majority country which is truly independent and united despite not being recognised :D

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:10 am

I don't support legitimizing Somaliland claims of a sovereign nation in its current geographical form
How so?

I would understand a Puntlander's opposition to Somaliland's independence stemming from the tired ol' Somali Republic nostalgia train. Your geographic form stipulation insinuates you would be willing to let Isaaq and Samaroon go but not Harti. It almost sounds like you are actually buying into the whole 'disputed land' nonsense.

Say what you want about Dhulos and Warsans' stance on SL, one thing has been clear is that they want nothing to do with you politically. At least we have a Somalilander faction of Dhulos in LA.

You are right in Berbera deal being a step towards legitimising SL on the world stage, but make no mistake about it, there is no land in dispute betwe SL a PL. If anything, its SL and the Buhoodle faction of Dhulos. Puntland does not come into the picture, and Somalia inhabits a different point on the space-time continuum, so much so, your president is only commenting now on the deal, a month after signing :lol:

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:55 pm

I don't support legitimizing Somaliland claims of a sovereign nation in its current geographical form
How so?

I would understand a Puntlander's opposition to Somaliland's independence stemming from the tired ol' Somali Republic nostalgia train. Your geographic form stipulation insinuates you would be willing to let Isaaq and Samaroon go but not Harti. It almost sounds like you are actually buying into the whole 'disputed land' nonsense.

Say what you want about Dhulos and Warsans' stance on SL, one thing has been clear is that they want nothing to do with you politically. At least we have a Somalilander faction of Dhulos in LA.

You are right in Berbera deal being a step towards legitimising SL on the world stage, but make no mistake about it, there is no land in dispute betwe SL a PL. If anything, its SL and the Buhoodle faction of Dhulos. Puntland does not come into the picture, and Somalia inhabits a different point on the space-time continuum, so much so, your president is only commenting now on the deal, a month after signing :lol:
First of all culusow is no more of a president to me then he is to you. Like yourself I have a recognised president parliament and a capital and a fully functional state.

And yes I have absolutely nothing against Isaac getting their much sought after U.N. seat. Even though I feel together we stand stronger.

Considering your full time job in seeking tht elusive recognisition lets get few things straight here;
You don't go into sanaag beyond ceerigaabo and neither do you go further than laascaanood. A good picture to paint for you the most recent exchange between Somaliland and puntland was just on the edge of laascaanood. You are right though puntland are not playing their cards in that region as you are well aware of we are into many other higher stake games.

And for your information those harti in Hargeysa are simply men looking out for their next pay check, they have zero value amongst the dhulbahante folks. So I would suggest to you not to bring them into your argument next time..

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:28 pm

It is clear you lost the plot in Sool and Sanaag. You are being outmaneuvered downsouth South by hutus (4.5 debacle comes to mind). You have 0 shot at being next president in Mog. Financially you are in teh red.

Its dire.

I would not be worrying about Sool and Sanaag if I were you. As bad as the current SL predicament, Puntland is on life support. That much is clear.

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

How so?

First of all culusow is no more of a president to me then he is to you. Like yourself I have a recognised president parliament and a capital and a fully functional state.

And yes I have absolutely nothing against Isaac getting their much sought after U.N. seat. Even though I feel together we stand stronger.

Considering your full time job in seeking tht elusive recognisition lets get few things straight here;
You don't go into sanaag beyond ceerigaabo and neither do you go further than laascaanood. A good picture to paint for you the most recent exchange between Somaliland and puntland was just on the edge of laascaanood. You are right though puntland are not playing their cards in that region as you are well aware of we are into many other higher stake games.

And for your information those harti in Hargeysa are simply men looking out for their next pay check, they have zero value amongst the dhulbahante folks. So I would suggest to you not to bring them into your argument next time..
My MJ brother, dont be a traitor, your post is really annoying

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.