Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

one incident shows why xamar needs different people

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Re: one incident shows why xamar needs different people

Postby GeoSeven » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:17 am

For crying out guys, all it took was a disagreement in a federal maamul building for Hawadle and Abgaal to come to loggerheads in the space of a few months.

Now Hawadle is deaply suspicious and feeling aggrivated.
Abgaal is upset.
Habar Gidir is somehow always thrown into the mix where this is concerned.
The rest of Hawiye is confused.

HAG is in dissaray and this is being exploited.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:47 am

You guys knows me I am not into wanlaweyn politics and I have no agenda to say this, but One thing I hate about the medium sized somali clans is their annoying rants after the war . Xiliga dagaalkana waxba iskama celiyaan marka lakala daalo ee nabada loo dhaqaaqana yagaa caqabada ugu weyn nabadaynta ku noqda. Bal imika ninkan weyn ee sahal u fiirsada cunug yaroo xawaadle ah buu leedahay haduu 6 bilood sii joogi lahaa alshabaab meel aanay jaan iyo cidhib dhigtay dib looma arkeen .Maalin walba sahal iyo beeshiisu niic Bay la hor taaganyihiin warbaahinta arrin keena maaha aqbal keena maaha . Habar gidir oo aan calankooda qoraxdu ka dhici jiranbaa baa maanta nabad iyo wada hadal tuugaya xawaadle oo nobody ahaana haduu kibir kuwii ka waawaynaba ku jabeen bilaabay. Oday yar oo aan is idhi caqligu futudaa kaga jiraana waa u ugaas. Adeer cidna idiinkama futo xuma hadii sidan Lagu sii jiree niicda joojiya.
kkkkkk this man is no less than 50 year old!
You can feel the generation gap between us by judging what he is talking about and what I'm talking about

It's like an old man talking to you in the street and you just nodding your head in agreement- isdhaafis-

stop lying first your into "walawayn politics" 24/7 and follow me around all the time

Your the most reer baadiye in this site. Im sure you have reer miyi background waayo qofka waa iskala qabsataa sidii adigoo wax kuu galeen

You can state your opinion on the topic is not but not on me badaw yahay geed hoostiis ku dhashtey. Why do you bother about me badawyahow miskaxda gaboobtay wata!

In two months this guy have disarmed mogadishu warlords like ahmed daaci and cabdi waal

Closed down all the pro-al shabab media, arrested all the pro-al shabaab journalists

Magaala dhan waa ka qaylisay using their mps what do you think of 6 months?

Tuuryare was backing ahmed daaci back then bc he believes disarming abgaal militia will weaken and divide them or as they call it cidiyuhuu naga jarayaa bc there are many armed clans maybe that why cabdi waal was targeted after and their media like shaaciye were accusing him of not arresting indhocade who supports the govt

Imaging this guy when he gets appointed in the same position as sanbalolshe do you think he will change shyt?
No and we have seen it

Warlords are weapon dealers who work with al shabaab so if you remove them you have closed many al shabaab doors

They sell hoobiyaal for al shabaab, give them safe passage even they have their generals in the SNA and in places you can't imagin

This is what I'm talking about and you and that munafaq lightandnight are sick qabiilists and shabaabists who r worry of their clan interests

http://www.shaaciye.com/site/?p=26571
https://youtu.be/4T7Yp5Vn1gI
Inan geeed hoostii ku dhashay oo afarta meerisba soo raacay facay baan ugu faanaa adna itaalka cay baad iiga dhigaysaa Inan reer baadiye away kkkkkkkkkkkkk. Wax qabiilkiisa yar halkan ku xayeysiiya adigaa ka kaw ah sanbalooldhshaa 6 bilood alshabaab ku tirtiri lahaabaad nala maraysaa heerkay qabyaaladu kaa marayo, calaashaan my little clan members are supermen. Maalin walba xawaadlaad nala hoos ordaysaa, ilbaxna waad sheegaynaysaa. Keligaa maahee TV ga ayaanu ka daawan kari waynay nacnacda reerkiina, laangaab xunoo kibraad tahay .

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:47 am

Sahal.....don't compromise your principles for petty qabilism.
PS the truth will eventually out. :)

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:23 am

Sahal.....don't compromise your principles for petty qabilism.
PS the truth will eventually out. :)
thanks my friend but I had no karbashing or qabiil intentions when I made this thread until two reer baadiye jumped in

My point was xamar needs folks who don't care about these dark networks not some one who thinks this will weaken his clan, I took sanbaloolshe just for example.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:44 am

This is the Somali disease......they will support the devil as long as he is from the clan.
The Hawiye masses have the most to gain from peace & good govt. :)

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:37 am

Bless Sahal

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:55 am

:lol: i am enjoying this walahi

Since Sanbaloolshe is xawaadle obviously he has the capability to destroy Al shabab ileen he hails from the greatest clan ever.

Seriously speaking though, Sahal you are delusional. Firstly what you are accusing Daacis militia of is pretty absurd. Daaci the man who defeated Al shabab numerous of times. Remember Al shabab never controlled one inch of Wadajir district thanks to daaci. This man even protected Amisom from shabab.

the militia loyal to Ahmed Da’i protect and guard the AMISOM from Al-Shabaab attacks, in return the AMISOM forces in the area return the “favor”. “The soldiers who were passing by attempted to go through the makeshift checkpoint of the armed men loyal to Ahmed Da’i, this is when they opened fire. The road eventually leads to AMISOM bases, the AMISOM have an agreement with the armed men to protect them from Al-Shabaab, in return AMISOM lets them take illegal money from the checkpoint”.
Secondly If sanbaloolshe is that great muu gobolka uu ka dhashay gebi ahaanba ka tirtiro Al shabab?? Wasn't it just two days ago when your clan militia in hiiraan ran away from moqokori. :lol:

Sahal you are nothing but a clannist propogandist. You talk like your insignificant qabiil is the greatest clan. I remember in that moqokori thread that u where saying what happened in moqokori was a " Tactical retreat" :russ: . Ethiopianka vacated moqokori and your clan militia got scared and ran too. miyaadan aheyn kii ku faani jiray there is no Amisom in our towns. Our militia baa ilaaliyo ma dhihinoo? Maxey uu carareen hee geesiyashii xawaadle?

If this happened in middle shabelle you would say: the coward Abgaal ran away from their own district. And make dozens of threads. When it happens in hiiraan waa " tactical retreat". you are so predictable. hahahaha Alla qabyaaladu daranaa
don't get emotional warsheekh!

I'm saying we need a different people NOT just hawadle. Sanbalolshe was just an example. Sanbalolshe believes only in friendship not in qabiil and I can swear to you how many times garguurte called him for hiirshabelle and he refused. He just can't stand anything qabiil related and is more pro-central govt

Hawadle man complaigned about him to the clan in facebook. He asked him turkish visa for his family and said to him im in a qaran office not in a qabiil office and turned the phone off

He speaks now Turkish you see how talent he is? He learns every thing quickly and shows how much he loves his job, is puying house in there

Your so thick by nature kkkkk hawadle ku lahaa.....xiinow is way smarter than you

Having said that I don't think hawadle who has good job will steal more than half million dollars from the bank like muxiyadiin xasan jurus did

Or the guy who was head of the security in the airport or the one who carried the laptop for him bc he has securty clearance

Djibouti pays for 100 hawadle who work for her-taking from their wages- and al shabab can't infiltrate them bc these guys r committed to their security jobs

Pleeeez

Ahmed daaci and al shabaab had links like the car run into his area.waa isla shaqeeynjireen

This f-king light8night is still....wallahi if I see you in real life I would have put you in your place. War hanalaqabsan badawyahow. I think he is some loomaooyaan who hates me bc of his qabiil

sahal i got a Headache from reading your incoherent rant. You talk too much BS. Hebel baa yiri etc. Either show us sources confirming (not tabloid) your allegations or shut up. I aint got the energy nor time for sheeko maqaaxi.

Everybody is fed up with ur xaar all over the place. The only person who agrees with u in this thread is the most retarded person in Snet xiinow mozambique. That alone says much about you. :lol:

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:49 am

Yeah you're right sahal. Reer unukaa leh have no leadership qualities. They are too corrupt and dumb even in maryooley standards. If Abgaal become president again this year then RIP Somalia. :tocry:
Xiinow Mozambique. Get back to working in my farm you stupid nigger. Yaa ku yiri siysad ka sheekee.
:D

If he thinks Abgaal are dumb why is it that he brags about Abgaal developments. 99% of the stuff he brags about are built and paid for by Abgaal. There is a reason why the HG on here call him sheegato.

Can he not brag about the things Zanzibarian refugees built for once? :down:

Show me where i bragged about Abgaal developments ?War Abgaal are unproductive people wax ma dhistiin adinka. Xamar HG iyo Duduble ayaa kala wada, Abgaal wax kama ahan. Bal yaa horumarsan degmooyinka HG iyo kuwa Abgaal, isku fiiri bal horta. Xoolo.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:01 pm

Xiinow Mozambique. Get back to working in my farm you stupid nigger. Yaa ku yiri siysad ka sheekee.

If he thinks Abgaal are dumb why is it that he brags about Abgaal developments. 99% of the stuff he brags about are built and paid for by Abgaal. There is a reason why the HG on here call him sheegato.

Show me where i bragged about Abgaal developments ?War Abgaal are unproductive people wax ma dhistiin adinka. Xamar HG iyo Duduble ayaa kala wada, Abgaal wax kama ahan. Bal yaa horumarsan degmooyinka HG iyo kuwa Abgaal, isku fiiri bal horta. Xoolo.
:russ: cajiib! The pot calling the kettle black. The only unukaleh stuff I have seen on snet was that mall.

Keep posting bro . I love sabaleebaan from heart I never had cuqdad against them. Most hard working and resilient guys i have ever seen.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Mozambique
Mall ka ku faaneysey ma adeerka Bantuga dhisey? Lol

Evidence is in Mogadishu thread. I really know how to put a sick dog like you down.

I'm Abgaal but what are you? Forget Abgaal, I'm Waceysle, what are you? Forget Waceysle, I'm Macallin Dhiblaawe, what are you?

Zanzibari mushunguli, open a thread, and showcase what your lowly adeero accomplished in the last hundred years. Do it.

I f-king dare you, to come at me with one accomplishment your mushunguli kin can brag about. One.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:25 pm

That explains a lot.....there was always a whiff about you. :)

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:46 pm

That explains a lot.....there was always a whiff about you. :)
You suffer from unhealthy habits; Sniffing pungent smells like canines, cross dressing, Giggling like a 13 yrs old school girl, what else I'm forgetting?

Didn't know you had underwear fetishism. Damn!

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:04 pm

:whoa:
Ugaas don't fall for Mozambique's trap

All Hawiye built and own Xamar not just one subclan.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Sahal,
It's in your interest to join hiirshabeele
We are not the landlocked ones you are.
:ufdup:

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Reer Banaadir :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.