Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Somalia doomed to be a failed state forever?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Is Somalia doomed to be a failed state forever?

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:47 pm

^19 and is taking part in Qabyalaad....
Welp im 20 now :umad:

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:50 pm

You were warned, did you think the warning was a joke? You still have a chance now,I think you know what to do

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Young soldier :Obama:

Watch out for those who preach about "somalinimo" "islamnimo" its pure bullshit 9/10 and they tend to be the worst qabileste

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Somalinimo died in 1977 mate, get with the programme.

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Young soldier :Obama:

Watch out for those who preach about "somalinimo" "islamnimo" its pure bullshit 9/10 and they tend to be the worst qabileste
Also watch out for human shayateen who would like to change and influence you to their ways, there are pretty horrible ones on snet
Last edited by LightAtNight on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Stop beating this dead horse

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:45 pm

Somalia is in a state of formation .It wasn't built by the somalis themselves and there was no mechanism to overcome a potential structural problems as in when the tribes for people whose structure is tribal stop functioning as a whole . The northerners want to go their own way because they feel they have a little bit more of control over theirs . That's not the solution . We need to reconstitute a big picture not a partial one . Progress is being made everyday , for what seem like setbacks are in fact part of the overall process .

HappyRasta

Postby HappyRasta » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:51 pm

Somalia is a lost cause until the politicians forge an enticing vision for the masses in the South to believe in.

The Somaliweyne Vision/Goal is long gone and something needs to take its place for the South

Me as a Somalilander Iam happy at the status quo,separation/recognition and development of the potential/People of my country :sland:

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:42 pm

You were warned, did you think the warning was a joke? You still have a chance now,I think you know what to do
Qaabilism is like a drug. I'm quitting but I relaped :damn:

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:45 pm

If you cooperated it could be revived. Maybe start by banning qaabils. Say it with me My country is Somalia my language is Somali and my qabiil is Somali.

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:36 pm

If you cooperated it could be revived. Maybe start by banning qaabils. Say it with me My country is Somalia my language is Somali and my qabiil is Somali.
Somalis have been doomed since 1969 with the death of the 2nd president (AUN) and the cancerous coup that took place, truly a dark day in our short lived democracy where the first president (AUN) stepped down when he lost the election. The first in Africa to do so peacefully.

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:03 am

Somalis have been doomed since 1969 with the death of the 2nd president (AUN) and the cancerous coup that took place, truly a dark day in our short lived democracy where the first president (AUN) stepped down when he lost the election. The first in Africa to do so peacefully.
Yea just completely ignore the fact that your parents ruined the country. Mogadishu has been in such a mess for the last 25 years because you clowns keep blaming your misgivings on somebody else. No wonder northern Somalia has made more progress than you guys lol. You even blame MJ's for foreign soldiers in Somalia even though HSM gave Ethiopia the mandate to move around the country on their own accord.

Why are you praising Somalia's democracy, it was full of tribal politics. If we still had a democracy you best believe that there wouldn't have had many Hawiyes in top government and military since Hawiye was at the bottom of the barrel. They were uneducated and poor, unable to even form a state (don't try claim Ajuuran as Hawiye). You better thank Afweyne for teaching you how to read and write, and for clothing you.

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:22 am

:comeon: young lad, iska ilow that nonsense

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.