Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud Humiliates Farmajo & Sheikh Shariif and Cumar Abdi Rasheed labels them Traitors

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud Humiliates Farmajo & Sheikh Shariif and Cumar Abdi Rasheed labels them Traitors

Postby Advo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:38 pm

I didn't see any karbaash, just another incompetent leader who has shown to know nothing about leadership playing dirty politics for a second term. Hopefully he is rejected! Besides if nothing happen to those who approved the dumping of nuclear waste in our shores, I doubt anything will to these traitors.

Farmaajo :som: :up:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud Humiliates Farmajo & Sheikh Shariif and Cumar Abdi Rasheed labels them Traitors

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:54 pm

I am not calacalin from farmaajo or darod, I just observed how the people are very eager to put him in charge, this is exactly how Barre, Sayidka, cabdilahi Yusuf and iley came to power, people loved and trusted those guys , but each one of them ended up massacring those who supported him first. Darod leaders usually rise in difficult times first they gain popularity from all Somalis , then power then they start abusing power and killing people right away.
If Darood represent flaws and corruption tell me what iiddor represents the becon of progress?
You have C.majid who is iidoor and worse than iley and infact ensured that the people in the Somali kilil are further marginalised.

You have Cigal who signed shady deals in Arusha betraying the people of NFD and Ogadenia.

You have Ina Igaare who was happy to make somali lands be under colonisation and be baptised to John, Luke and Peter.

You have Silanyo whose administration is corrupt ,abuse power and embezzling funds etc and has used brutal force against people in SSC and awadal.

You have a mass in Hargeisa who elected a former NSS as their President (Riyaale).While they again and again blame the South for its wooes.

You have Afghani and Godane who have created a cult that was terrorising the South just to make it easier for IC to recognise SL.

You have Godane who slaughtered Afghani like a chicken just because of power.

The list is endless. All I tell you is you need to change your glasses and once at least stop using your red tinted glasses to see.
None of the isaaq leaders you listed committed crimes against humanity, except Godane and afghani comrades who we all agree that they were members of a terrorist organization, Something we don't label to the dervishes. That same cult was founded by men like Ahmed Madoobe it's first deputy chairman . He too is father of terrorists. I was talking about normal leaders cheered by the people. If we compare egal and Barre. Egal killed no one and merged two Somali Republics giving up his seat. In contrast Barre killed thousands of civilians. If we compare todays ilay and silanyo one is a brutal Ethiopian stooge who massacred civilian people in almost every district for no understandable reason, he never showed any interests of reconciliation between ONLF and his administration, he take selves on on their died bodies instead, making dhaanto music lyrics about how he wiped out ubbos. The other (silanyo) never killed any civilian people, and he made all kinds of efforts to talk to the armed groups against his government. I think you should accept that Darod leaders killed more civilian population than all other Somali leaders combined. It's just their their method of governing, that does not mean they were not good leaders, of course they did many great things, I was just referring the scale of the death and destruction they caused.

Museyusuf

Postby Museyusuf » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Darood will never lead Somalia again.
The quicker they realise this false dream the better. Muqdisho rag ba iska leh iyagaa ka taliniya, cidkale u ma ogala.

When it comes to power no one trust Darood no idoor, Hawiye, D&M or Dir. I have nothing against Darood leaderships but they are to authoritarian.

:Shrug:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:42 am

kkkk then why you appointed him as your pm?

he can say whatever he wants but people r not fools to believe in him. all of them r corrupt as hell and treators.

sharif went to dubai to get carboun of a new contract with SKA so he can puy votes.

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey

Postby waayeel101 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:15 am

:snoop: this man and other somali politicians.

lol@advo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.