Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Xawaadle PM

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Xawaadle PM

Postby Strategic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:02 pm

I hope he picks someone who is not Mudulod than at least I dont have to listen to NO MORE ABAGAL OR ABGAAL DONI MAYNOON.
add 1 more,move the capital to other place.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Farmaajo said to hiraab he is going to nominate a hawiye and did this only bc of this 4.5 that was part of his election but dont ask me wich hawiye i will pick for a PM be it big or small.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:08 pm

It's the year of surprises but I believe the PM will go to HG.

They have been absent for decades and if they don't get a chance, I am afraid they will storm AMISOM Villa.

CaliQaseV2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CaliQaseV2 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:27 pm

I am hearing HG, Sacad PM. He was the head of intelligence at some point. This guy delivered all of HG mps to Farmaajo during the vote.
Axmed Macallin Fiqi is the man you are looking for.
Yup that is the man that Somalis in the know are talkingbanout. Will Cali Qase be in Villa Somalia as soon as that Fiqi is announced? Lol

Where is adeer A/Wahhaab nowadays? Perhaps A/Wahaab is eyeing for this position 8-)
lol

CaliQaseV2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CaliQaseV2 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Farmaajo said to hiraab he is going to nominate a hawiye and did this only bc of this 4.5 that was part of his election but dont ask me wich hawiye i will pick for a PM be it big or small.
It would be great if the position is given to smaller clans :up:

fanaanYG
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby fanaanYG » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:36 pm

You all clueless, I heard farmaajo is warned the PM only to come from one of the three big stake holders in Mogadishu because they only can deliver sence of calm.

Two are HG subclans who are considered if they oppose you you will most likely to fail Ceyr and Saleebaan. The other is Mudulood abgaal.

See you guys in few days

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:45 pm

Whenever one of the dominant groups in the city rules, usually not much good comes from it. The smart option is to go with Xawaadle or the other Hawiye clan's. When the minority ruled in S/land, they made far better progress then this current dominant ones.

It will show that Xamar is for all and that we have moved on, who would have thought a MX could ever become a leader again in Somalia? giving it to any of the Hiraab's will be suicide, they will be at each others throats and the whole thing will end in a disaster with is qabqabsi

That whole older generation is cursed beyond any repair from what I have seen, I highly doubt he would select from them, he needs someone off the same views without the strong influence, someone new.

Hiraab and MJ should be banned from both positions until that entire elder rotten generation dies out, waliba MJ and Abgaal should have a 2 generation ban before those rotten generations perish, after 8 years it has gotten to the heads of the 35-50 generation they virtually own the Kursi

We had one cursed generation of HG already perish, one more required starting with bakhti qeybdiid the 50+, f-king Xoolo are bringing forth Shakur as a candidate, so out of touch with realities and not to forget putting Qeybdiid at the senate, it's the only group that has 2 warlords in the senate, nacalad ba ku taalo.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Hopefully he doesn't appoint my dad.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:03 am

Are you giving us a signal that your dad is considered now?

Well, it would've been so much fun if the Bashar Assad -loving, Vladimir Putin praising, conspiracy theorist FAH is in the cabinet :dead:

I am pulling your leg, FAH; nothing personal :D

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:30 am

Whenever one of the dominant groups in the city rules, usually not much good comes from it. The smart option is to go with Xawaadle or the other Hawiye clan's. When the minority ruled in S/land, they made far better progress then this current dominant ones.

It will show that Xamar is for all and that we have moved on, who would have thought a MX could ever become a leader again in Somalia? giving it to any of the Hiraab's will be suicide, they will be at each others throats and the whole thing will end in a disaster with is qabqabsi

That whole older generation is cursed beyond any repair from what I have seen, I highly doubt he would select from them, he needs someone off the same views without the strong influence, someone new.

Hiraab and MJ should be banned from both positions until that entire elder rotten generation dies out, waliba MJ and Abgaal should have a 2 generation ban before those rotten generations perish, after 8 years it has gotten to the heads of the 35-50 generation they virtually own the Kursi

We had one cursed generation of HG already perish, one more required starting with bakhti qeybdiid the 50+, f-king Xoolo are bringing forth Shakur as a candidate, so out of touch with realities and not to forget putting Qeybdiid at the senate, it's the only group that has 2 warlords in the senate, nacalad ba ku taalo.
some hawadle have communicated with him last night and he said he called him but not sure why. this is the thing behind the remours. he was going today farmajo-zakariya wing want to form a policy forum maybe for this. laakin abdinur can be a middleground for all the groups as ala sheekh you dont need faqi, caynte or abdisamad these guys r worrying abgaal who fear of power shift in xamar, on the other abdi abdinur is wadani and belongs to subclan who has no power in xamar

even the murursade colomo is pretending now like he advising farmajo on this option lol after he was called?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 3030483555

waxa loolamaya waw hg, abgaal iyo murusade anaga maba aadin farmaajo hawaflaha waxey leeyihiin abgaal hala siiyo ameey abgaal sidaan ku kasbadaan kkkk

abdinur has studied masters degree in the US in the 80s went back to somalia where he became professor at agriculture umada university. he got PHD in 95.

smooth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby smooth » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Sahal

Farmaajo would be foolish not to take this opportunity with the current Hiraab is qabqabsi to appoint him, he has worked with him before, he won't get an opportunity like this again.

I cannot see a viable Hiraab candidate whatsoever, all unproven like C/Nasir, or dodgy like Ossoble/Fiqhe, or straight up tuugo like Baadiyow/Shukur.

The only viable candidate is Sheikh Shariif but there is no point going back to the past, PM needs to be a strong man, highly educated that has experience in government institution in Somalia, only this Xawaadle dude fits the bill for this.

This is the perfect excuse to do so and will change the course of the country and monopolies for the Kursi, he can simply pass it off as, wey is qabqabsadaan, so I got a middle man.

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:58 pm

there is no hiraab stuff,that card has expired long time ago.it has no use and never will.in fact,i only hear hiraab only,never in real life.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Well, it would've been so much fun if the Bashar Assad -loving, Vladimir Putin praising, conspiracy theorist FAH is in the cabinet :dead:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My father, mother and Farmaajo go way back about 30 years. I got many photos of all of them including my parent's wedding.

I think my dad wants his older brother to get a position as he and Farmaajo worked together at the Somali Embassy in DC back in the 80s.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:42 pm

My father, mother and Farmaajo go way back about 30 years. I got many photos of all of them including my parent's wedding.

I think my dad wants his older brother to get a position as he and Farmaajo worked together at the Somali Embassy in DC back in the 80s.
Careful, or your uncle will be considered a kacaanist that got his position thanks to nepotism.

BVSNet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BVSNet » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Careful, or your uncle will be considered a kacaanist that got his position thanks to nepotism.
cronyism
ˈkrəʊnɪɪz(ə)m/
the appointment of friends and associates to positions of authority, without proper regard to their qualifications.

There are plenty of qualified Hawiye men out there (and women for that matter :x ) and Fah's uncle might be one of them but it shouldn't be an appointment due to friendship

You being depressed about Somalia pre-election and now being all Allahu Akbar hopeful is a bit more like nepotism :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.