Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coldoon: "i will show my support for Farmaajo in Hargeysa"

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Re: Coldoon: "i will show my support for Farmaajo in Hargeysa"

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:48 pm

^
Nonsense, he's using SL to his own advantage and that's something we oppose. He's portraying himself as a unionist because he wants a pat on the back by the Walaweyn.
Freedom of speech is not about protecting speech you like but the one everyone dislikes.
This issue has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

He can travel to Zoomalia and cheer for Farmaajo without including SL but he knows he's worthless in the eyes of the Walaweyns unless he brings SL to the table because only then can he used against SL (Walaweyn logic) and this dameer Coldoon doesn't understand.
The guy has no power to bring anybody let alone SL.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Treason isn't freedom of speech.
Nationalism is the crutch of fascists.
You are driven by tribalism rooting for Farmaajo. Is that better?
I can support anyone I want but you don't see me censoring anybody else's right to.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:01 pm

No you can't go and say in public you support Isis and al qacida and see what happens to you. They will bitch slap you a thousand times before they lock you for ever.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:31 pm

that bantu lookin attention seeeking whore will be deported to gedo where he belongs
Ninkan haduu Hargaysa yimaado oo la xidhi waayo ama shicibku garaaci waayaan meeshu waa finish markaas.
The sort of ciqaab you are proposing here, is reserved, exclusively, for the lama ooyaan segment of Somaliland society. We all know, contrary to what some would have us believe, when it comes to dispensing 'justice', jamhuuriyadu Ardul Somaal is no different from the rest of Skinny entities. In all the clan fiefdoms, you can pretty much get away with anything provided, of course, you hail from one of the more powerful clans. Coldoon is not Ajaakis, so it is unlikely that he will suffer the public humiliation of being bitch slapped or arbitrarily detained at the airport.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:45 pm

No you can't go and say in public you support Isis and al qacida and see what happens to you. They will bitch slap you a thousand times before they lock you for ever.
:dead:

abodu
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abodu » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:10 pm

that bantu lookin attention seeeking whore will be deported to gedo where he belongs
Ninkan haduu Hargaysa yimaado oo la xidhi waayo ama shicibku garaaci waayaan meeshu waa finish markaas.
The sort of ciqaab you are proposing here, is reserved, exclusively, for the lama ooyaan segment of Somaliland society. We all know, contrary to what some would have us believe, when it comes to dispensing 'justice', jamhuuriyadu Ardul Somaal is no different from the rest of Skinny entities. In all the clan fiefdoms, you can pretty much get away with anything provided, of course, you hail from one of the more powerful clans. Coldoon is not Ajaakis, so it is unlikely that he will suffer the public humiliation of being bitch slapped or arbitrarily detained at the airport.
His own clansmen will take a shovel to his head if he doesn't stop his nonsense.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Why everytime if jailed memebers of the point five are always victims. Ajakisyor whatever is deserved it. He was not innocent he maliciously lampooned a minister who got into a car accident and quipped he was drunk. That's offencand mean spirited he got bitch slapped for it.

Raidboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raidboss » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:50 am

Halyeey Cooldon chillin in xamar with Halyeey Sakariye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMCWY1w2uUg

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.