Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The New Ciidagale Deputy PM is Cabdi Iley 2.0

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The New Ciidagale Deputy PM is Cabdi Iley 2.0

Postby sahal80 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

The first qaldaan official who has no balwad and weaks up for Fajr prayer i have ever heard according to guys who met him.

Havoc

Postby Havoc » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK wow true cuqdad coming out, all i said was i dont belve in that crap called kablalaxnimo, heck not even harti kids get along, dhulbahantem MJ and warsengli are constanlty swearing at each toher in cafes around here,

i rule kismayo, and i control all dhulbahante, i am in the kenyan parliment with MPs, govornors and senators, speakers and of course ministers, your langaab ass doesnt even get shit from somaliland, the very tribal land that enslaves you,

i have 11 senators in ethiopia out of 100, i have 3 ministers out of 21 federal ministers, i have 245 mps in DDSI out of 275 and i am the presdeint, vice presdient and second vice presdient, all Ogaden.

what do you have in somaliland? you are the seocnd biggest tribe and you get 1 mp and 1 minister who gets sacked easliy,

kenya and ethiopia are goverments and i get my slice of the cake in the governemnts,

though i am not somali i rule you dhulbahante ass in kismayo, go figure

when you get to kenya you get kabanda with my persmision and you go to Wajir/Garrisa and say your Ogaden and pay tripute to get kenyan kibanda,

you are slaved by a rag tag tribal militie with no offcially recongised governemnt, a desert shit hole idoors sell yuor people as slaves and finger your duaghters at night whilst you attack and curse and swear at your MJ brtothers, you run from them to be raped and gangbanged by idoor,

your insignifant, i control and rule you and idoors in DDSI even when I am at war with 100 million strong ethiopians, you still sit behnd me, is that that amazing, that i still control DDSI and thus own you in the DDSI region??????? :lol:

how is it that me fighting the ethiopians still manage to control idoors and you and all other somalis, yet you are controlled by idoors in Lascanood? supposedly you are free, i accomplish more under a war with christians of 100 million and still control the idoor and i am his regional president, the very idoor that bends over your females., ceeb waa loo dinta

boon boon daley, GTFOOH, nacaled dhulbahante qaaniis. on my waay to ksimayo, first thing i will do is get me a tight flower dhulbahante hoe for a few nights, i will squeeze her tities and make her scream i love caghdeer *ick , i will take a box of condoms, then kick her out walking side ways,

funny how i will get to hump a dhulbahante whore in ksimayo even though i am "not somali' fuck your somalinimo, shuffed it up your ass,
Low IQ cagadheer trool :lol: :lol:
low iq gartac, siilka hooyady
this comeback proves ur low IQ cagadheer :lol:

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:05 pm

I thought u were majerteen but then again ur jailed cagdheer clan aren't even darood. Ur not even considered Somali. First u get raped by marexaan then like a basketball get passed over to Amara then at past ur brought and a 69 with Kenya rounds the cycle off and it starts again. Ur leader is Abdi iley is on the lap of resale get a salaax on the head when he behaves. Cagdheer yaaa kablalaax kugu sheegay midgaan Yahay uureyso. Get ur as back in Ethiopian jail or at least the Kenyan one. Thus Ogadenia is dream is unrealstically as fake as the idoors dream for ictiraaf.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK wow true cuqdad coming out, all i said was i dont belve in that crap called kablalaxnimo, heck not even harti kids get along, dhulbahantem MJ and warsengli are constanlty swearing at each toher in cafes around here,

i rule kismayo, and i control all dhulbahante, i am in the kenyan parliment with MPs, govornors and senators, speakers and of course ministers, your langaab ass doesnt even get shit from somaliland, the very tribal land that enslaves you,

i have 11 senators in ethiopia out of 100, i have 3 ministers out of 21 federal ministers, i have 245 mps in DDSI out of 275 and i am the presdeint, vice presdient and second vice presdient, all Ogaden.

what do you have in somaliland? you are the seocnd biggest tribe and you get 1 mp and 1 minister who gets sacked easliy,

kenya and ethiopia are goverments and i get my slice of the cake in the governemnts,

though i am not somali i rule you dhulbahante ass in kismayo, go figure

when you get to kenya you get kabanda with my persmision and you go to Wajir/Garrisa and say your Ogaden and pay tripute to get kenyan kibanda,

you are slaved by a rag tag tribal militie with no offcially recongised governemnt, a desert shit hole idoors sell yuor people as slaves and finger your duaghters at night whilst you attack and curse and swear at your MJ brtothers, you run from them to be raped and gangbanged by idoor,

your insignifant, i control and rule you and idoors in DDSI even when I am at war with 100 million strong ethiopians, you still sit behnd me, is that that amazing, that i still control DDSI and thus own you in the DDSI region??????? :lol:

how is it that me fighting the ethiopians still manage to control idoors and you and all other somalis, yet you are controlled by idoors in Lascanood? supposedly you are free, i accomplish more under a war with christians of 100 million and still control the idoor and i am his regional president, the very idoor that bends over your females., ceeb waa loo dinta

boon boon daley, GTFOOH, nacaled dhulbahante qaaniis. on my waay to ksimayo, first thing i will do is get me a tight flower dhulbahante hoe for a few nights, i will squeeze her tities and make her scream i love caghdeer *ick , i will take a box of condoms, then kick her out walking side ways,

funny how i will get to hump a dhulbahante whore in ksimayo even though i am "not somali' fuck your somalinimo, shuffed it up your ass,
Cagdheerz are the very definition of slaves. First u get slaved by Ethiopia they rape u and theu hand u over to Kenya then they slave u then ur handed over to our Harri folks in puntland and thy rape u then handed over to sl then they rape u and the cycle resumes
U don't own jack ur very leader is a dezalegn ceeb suckered. Lascanood was actually taken over by pro sl dhulo militia and comes from the very sublcan I hail from.

Throughout history u have always been infervor to us and other Somalia. CAGDHEERZ LIVES MATTER. kkkk

Ogden and dhulbahante only fought ones and we all know who was vicitorious s and who almost get exterminated from the face of the earth.

Kismaayo is a marexan city and believe it or not my gf is Ogden and yes after I am done wit this reply I will go to her she is sleeping butt up on the bed in the next room.
I have ministers in jubbaland ministers in Somali land and Khatami and a vice president in punt land.

Ur an injirleey from now on if u were fighting 100 million people u would have gotten independence. Dhulbahante lost their live trying to liberate ur ass from injirleey and here ur being an ungrateful whore

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:31 pm

The first qaldaan official who has no balwad and weaks up for Fajr prayer i have ever heard according to guys who met him.
Actually your people got more balwad than Isaac and it's the reason you always starving despite living near a river.

Beledweyne remains as it was 1991 while Isaaq cities have grown.

Can you explain why if balwad is not holding development back in Beledweyne?

Don't use administration as excuse because SL is neither recognized.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:26 pm

low iq gartac, siilka hooyady
this comeback proves ur low IQ cagadheer :lol:
oh just piss of you boon, get off my nuts, stop replying to my threads, :roll:

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:55 am

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 5#p4794205

:snoop: shame ustad sahal. this is wut tha stealth secessionists told u. n last year they was telling u let Deni loot somaliland's ssc seats as well as dabayacoland seats. so Deni can save u from farmajo

but now u realized Deni was using those seats so he can be bring his dictatorial tendencies to hamar. maybe move tha capital to bosaso. so u console ur self that if deni does this, it must mean hamar gets federal autonomy n tax relief. :troll: surely tha dabayaco who told u about Mahdi can't be lying to u again

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.