Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The New Ciidagale Deputy PM is Cabdi Iley 2.0

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thanato

Re: The New Ciidagale Deputy PM is Cabdi Iley 2.0

Postby Thanato » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:46 pm

^^ Every region is co-owned. Absame doesn't control 90% of parliament. That's your Darod revisionism coming out again. But I know you can't help it. Aabe Siyaad convinced some of you that it was true.

Ogadenia is a myth. It was debunked long time ago. The current administration and previous ones were banned from calling it Ogadenia under threat of arrest. If you say that in Addis, you will rot in jail. I advise caution.

The Dir are well represented in the 10 major states of the Somali Region in Ethiopia

1.Gobolka Shiniile
2. Gobolka Jig-jiga
3. Gobolka Jarareed
4. Gobolka Nogbeed
5. Gobolka Qoraxay
6. Gobolka Doollo
7. Gobolka Shabeele
8. Gobolka Liibaan
9. Gobolka Afdheer
10. Gobolka Jigjiga

1 Awbare (Gedabursi)
2 Dhagaxle(Dir)
3 Gursum(Dir)
4 Jigjiga
5 Qabri Bayax
6 Wajaale(Isaaq, Gadabursi)
7 Xarshin(Isaaq)

8-Gobolka Shiniile

1 Diridhabo(Dir Ciise, Gurgure +Oromo)

2 Shiiniile(Dir , Oromo)

3 Ayshica(Dir, Oromo)

4 Danbal(Dir, Gadabuursi)

5 Erar (Dir Gurgure, Oromo)

6 Afdam(Dir, Oromo)

7 Ma,ayso(Dir,Oromo)

8Gobolka Dhagaxbuur 4 districts

•1 Awaare(Ciidagale)
•2 Dhagaxbuur(Dir-Gaadsan, Sheekhaal , Ogaaden)
•3 Dhagaxmadow(Ogaadeen)
•4 Gaashaamo(Dir Habar Yoonis)
•Gobolka Wardheer

1)Gumare Da’are-Niman Moyko (Dir-Bajimal+Gasar)

2)Shabelle Niman-Gobyal Dhurdhere Bajimal (Dir)

3)Qodi Budul-Burdhinle Mustahil (Dir)

4)Iimey Dubo -Dir or Hawiya/Rer Ammaadin (Ogaden) and Galameys

5)Iimey district is jointly controlled by the Duba , Dir and Rer Ammadin of the Ogaden.

The Dir are millions, sxb. Darod is a minority in Ethiopia. Go back to Kablalax, Kenya.That's your home. Every region you live in is shared with Dir. :mrgreen:
I thought you did not subscribe to the Isaaq Dir myth :)
I copied and pasted it. Didn't read through it all. But nice looking out

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:27 am

I welcome the new deputy PM his clan ciidagale salkood wa Hargeisa, Somalia unlike cagdheer

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:35 pm

^^ Every region is co-owned. Absame doesn't control 90% of parliament. That's your Darod revisionism coming out again. But I know you can't help it. Aabe Siyaad convinced some of you that it was true.

Ogadenia is a myth. It was debunked long time ago. The current administration and previous ones were banned from calling it Ogadenia under threat of arrest. If you say that in Addis, you will rot in jail. I advise caution.

The Dir are well represented in the 10 major states of the Somali Region in Ethiopia

1.Gobolka Shiniile
2. Gobolka Jig-jiga
3. Gobolka Jarareed
4. Gobolka Nogbeed
5. Gobolka Qoraxay
6. Gobolka Doollo
7. Gobolka Shabeele
8. Gobolka Liibaan
9. Gobolka Afdheer
10. Gobolka Jigjiga

1 Awbare (Gedabursi)
2 Dhagaxle(Dir)
3 Gursum(Dir)
4 Jigjiga
5 Qabri Bayax
6 Wajaale(Isaaq, Gadabursi)
7 Xarshin(Isaaq)

8-Gobolka Shiniile

1 Diridhabo(Dir Ciise, Gurgure +Oromo)

2 Shiiniile(Dir , Oromo)

3 Ayshica(Dir, Oromo)

4 Danbal(Dir, Gadabuursi)

5 Erar (Dir Gurgure, Oromo)

6 Afdam(Dir, Oromo)

7 Ma,ayso(Dir,Oromo)

8Gobolka Dhagaxbuur 4 districts

•1 Awaare(Ciidagale)
•2 Dhagaxbuur(Dir-Gaadsan, Sheekhaal , Ogaaden)
•3 Dhagaxmadow(Ogaadeen)
•4 Gaashaamo(Dir Habar Yoonis)
•Gobolka Wardheer

1)Gumare Da’are-Niman Moyko (Dir-Bajimal+Gasar)

2)Shabelle Niman-Gobyal Dhurdhere Bajimal (Dir)

3)Qodi Budul-Burdhinle Mustahil (Dir)

4)Iimey Dubo -Dir or Hawiya/Rer Ammaadin (Ogaden) and Galameys

5)Iimey district is jointly controlled by the Duba , Dir and Rer Ammadin of the Ogaden.

The Dir are millions, sxb. Darod is a minority in Ethiopia. Go back to Kablalax, Kenya.That's your home. Every region you live in is shared with Dir. :mrgreen:
I thought you did not subscribe to the Isaaq Dir myth :)
I copied and pasted it. Didn't read through it all. But nice looking out
Subhanallah, if your now claiming Reer Cabdille astrng hold Qoraxay is dir, heck i will not even go into other provinces you apprently thing you own :lol: i will not even ask you to name one degaan you niggers live in, waste of time, its like saying duusamareeb belongs to raxanweyn and not marehan, akin to that, you just made up rubbish nigger

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

keep dreaming, and keep spreading fake news your uncles tell you to make you sleep better at night

a minority with 6 mps out of 275 mps in DDSI, ;)

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Adeer Teeriyow anigu energyga intaa la'eg maba haye, maxaad iga kadeedi! Aniga laftaydu Ugaas Magan gaar ahaan Bah-Xawaadle iska dhal ah baan ahay.
llllll bah xawadley kulaha,

ok, tell me how many sons in bah xawadley, their names, name of the mother and which sub clan, Bah Xawadley is not a son but an umbrella,

Marsin was right, you are a sheekato, untill proven other wise,

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:39 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

Y is the is cagdheer calacaaling about farmaajo. Farmaajo adhigu madaxweyne ka muuoho dad bu madaxweyne uu Yahay. Madaxweyne deslagn baa ku eh.stupid cagdheer calaacaling on the Internet isn't going to gethe farmaajo impeached he is the people's president. Stop the propaganda nacasyahay.
stopid dhulbahante, balwarama is not Ogaden, he is Gadson or sheekhal,, he hates Ogaden and darood the most, waa sheekato, read all of his topics, they are very anti Ogaden, waa those minority dirs/ sheekhals who have lived on the shadows of Ogaden for centuries and hate them thus,

I officially declare this kid as sheekato, other OGs warmed me months ago on this forum,
Waan ka raalI ahay indeer i did not see him as a sheegato he has been karbaashing farmaajo ever sibe he didn't give gabooye a minstep he actually expected his gabooye caste groups to get ministers kkkkkk. Don't talk cap about sheekhaal my mum is of them. Naga qabso haadhi kale Dib buu uukensaanaaya bees ha kablalaax.
take the fake kablalax crap out of here, not even you harti kids can get along, what makes you think i adhere to that rubbish?

kkk kablalax my *ss

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Is ciidagale majority in awaare?
your analyzing it like they are majority in every town your mentioned.

let's have a mature debate without insults and facts.
Ugaas Marsin, do you really expect debates with out insuls from these kids who only insult,

look at the boon glaimingto have dir owning qoraxay, afdheer, wardeer, fiiq looooooooooooool :lol:

PS: my apoligies, you were right it seems about about balwarma, waa sheekgo, most likely gaadson or one of those cuqdad ridden dirs/sheekhales marti to us,

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:51 pm

stopid dhulbahante, balwarama is not Ogaden, he is Gadson or sheekhal,, he hates Ogaden and darood the most, waa sheekato, read all of his topics, they are very anti Ogaden, waa those minority dirs/ sheekhals who have lived on the shadows of Ogaden for centuries and hate them thus,

I officially declare this kid as sheekato, other OGs warmed me months ago on this forum,
Waan ka raalI ahay indeer i did not see him as a sheegato he has been karbaashing farmaajo ever sibe he didn't give gabooye a minstep he actually expected his gabooye caste groups to get ministers kkkkkk. Don't talk cap about sheekhaal my mum is of them. Naga qabso haadhi kale Dib buu uukensaanaaya bees ha kablalaax.
take the fake kablalax crap out of here, not even you harti kids can get along, what makes you think i adhere to that rubbish?

kkk kablalax my *ss
I thought u were majerteen but then again ur jailed cagdheer clan aren't even darood. Ur not even considered Somali. First u get raped by marexaan then like a basketball get passed over to Amara then at past ur brought and a 69 with Kenya rounds the cycle off and it starts again. Ur leader is Abdi iley is on the lap of resale get a salaax on the head when he behaves. Cagdheer yaaa kablalaax kugu sheegay midgaan Yahay uureyso. Get ur as back in Ethiopian jail or at least the Kenyan one. Thus Ogadenia is dream is unrealstically as fake as the idoors dream for ictiraaf.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:45 am

kkk kablalax my *ss
I thought u were majerteen but then again ur jailed cagdheer clan aren't even darood. Ur not even considered Somali. First u get raped by marexaan then like a basketball get passed over to Amara then at past ur brought and a 69 with Kenya rounds the cycle off and it starts again. Ur leader is Abdi iley is on the lap of resale get a salaax on the head when he behaves. Cagdheer yaaa kablalaax kugu sheegay midgaan Yahay uureyso. Get ur as back in Ethiopian jail or at least the Kenyan one. Thus Ogadenia is dream is unrealstically as fake as the idoors dream for ictiraaf.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK wow true cuqdad coming out, all i said was i dont belve in that crap called kablalaxnimo, heck not even harti kids get along, dhulbahantem MJ and warsengli are constanlty swearing at each toher in cafes around here,

i rule kismayo, and i control all dhulbahante, i am in the kenyan parliment with MPs, govornors and senators, speakers and of course ministers, your langaab ass doesnt even get shit from somaliland, the very tribal land that enslaves you,

i have 11 senators in ethiopia out of 100, i have 3 ministers out of 21 federal ministers, i have 245 mps in DDSI out of 275 and i am the presdeint, vice presdient and second vice presdient, all Ogaden.

what do you have in somaliland? you are the seocnd biggest tribe and you get 1 mp and 1 minister who gets sacked easliy,

kenya and ethiopia are goverments and i get my slice of the cake in the governemnts,

though i am not somali i rule you dhulbahante ass in kismayo, go figure

when you get to kenya you get kabanda with my persmision and you go to Wajir/Garrisa and say your Ogaden and pay tripute to get kenyan kibanda,

you are slaved by a rag tag tribal militie with no offcially recongised governemnt, a desert shit hole idoors sell yuor people as slaves and finger your duaghters at night whilst you attack and curse and swear at your MJ brtothers, you run from them to be raped and gangbanged by idoor,

your insignifant, i control and rule you and idoors in DDSI even when I am at war with 100 million strong ethiopians, you still sit behnd me, is that that amazing, that i still control DDSI and thus own you in the DDSI region??????? :lol:

how is it that me fighting the ethiopians still manage to control idoors and you and all other somalis, yet you are controlled by idoors in Lascanood? supposedly you are free, i accomplish more under a war with christians of 100 million and still control the idoor and i am his regional president, the very idoor that bends over your females., ceeb waa loo dinta

boon boon daley, GTFOOH, nacaled dhulbahante qaaniis. on my waay to ksimayo, first thing i will do is get me a tight flower dhulbahante hoe for a few nights, i will squeeze her tities and make her scream i love caghdeer *ick , i will take a box of condoms, then kick her out walking side ways,

funny how i will get to hump a dhulbahante whore in ksimayo even though i am "not somali' fuck your somalinimo, shuffed it up your ass,

Havoc

Postby Havoc » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:00 am

kkk kablalax my *ss
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK wow true cuqdad coming out, all i said was i dont belve in that crap called kablalaxnimo, heck not even harti kids get along, dhulbahantem MJ and warsengli are constanlty swearing at each toher in cafes around here,

i rule kismayo, and i control all dhulbahante, i am in the kenyan parliment with MPs, govornors and senators, speakers and of course ministers, your langaab ass doesnt even get shit from somaliland, the very tribal land that enslaves you,

i have 11 senators in ethiopia out of 100, i have 3 ministers out of 21 federal ministers, i have 245 mps in DDSI out of 275 and i am the presdeint, vice presdient and second vice presdient, all Ogaden.

what do you have in somaliland? you are the seocnd biggest tribe and you get 1 mp and 1 minister who gets sacked easliy,

kenya and ethiopia are goverments and i get my slice of the cake in the governemnts,

when you get to kenya you get kabanda with my persmision and you go to Wajir/Garrisa and say your Ogaden and pay tripute to get kenyan kibanda,

you are slaved by a rag tag tribal militie with no offcially recongised governemnt, a desert shit hole idoors sell yuor people as slaves and finger your duaghters at night whilst you attack and curse and swear at your MJ brtothers, you run from them to be raped and gangbanged by idoor,

your insignifant, i control and rule you and idoors in DDSI even when I am at war with 100 million strong ethiopians, you still sit behnd me, is that that amazing, that i still control DDSI and thus own you in the DDSI region??????? :lol:

how is it that me fighting the ethiopians still manage to control idoors and you and all other somalis, yet you are controlled by idoors in Lascanood? supposedly you are free, i accomplish more under a war with christians of 100 million and still control the idoor and i am his regional president, the very idoor that bends over your females., ceeb waa loo dinta

boon boon daley, GTFOOH, nacaled dhulbahante qaaniis. on my waay to ksimayo, first thing i will do is get me a tight flower dhulbahante hoe for a few nights, i will squeeze her tities and make her scream i love caghdeer *ick , i will take a box of condoms, then kick her out walking side ways,

funny how i will get to hump a dhulbahante whore in ksimayo even though i am "not somali' fuck your somalinimo, shuffed it up your ass,
Low IQ cagadheer trool :lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:28 am

What the fuck is this cagdheer insulting dhullo women for? This is proof cagdheer have officially left the Somali gene pool and are oromozied. Insulting dhullo women for no reason other than for tribal tit tat points. War waxaan darood mahan Ogaden asal mahan was wecel Somali Abo oromo sheegato

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Teeri FAG, We don't insult Ogaden for someone on medication, Kenyans & Ethiopians you praise miyaay ku wasaan? Mentaly retarded bitch.

Dhulbahantking Cagdheer ka leexo, wa walaaladeen.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Teeri FAG, We don't insult Ogaden for someone on medication, Kenyans & Ethiopians you praise miyaay ku wasaan? Mentaly retarded bitch.

Dhulbahantking Cagdheer ka leexo, wa walaaladeen.
can you not read what he has been saying about my people? there is no need to insult me prince, i wont go there, but you know Dking has been saying about our women/people, tit for tat just to give him a taste of his medicine

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:56 pm

What the fuck is this cagdheer insulting dhullo women for? This is proof cagdheer have officially left the Somali gene pool and are oromozied. Insulting dhullo women for no reason other than for tribal tit tat points. War waxaan darood mahan Ogaden asal mahan was wecel Somali Abo oromo sheegato
can you not read what he has been saying about my people? there is no need to insult me, i wont go there, but you know Dking has been saying about our women/people, tit for tat just to give him a taste of his medicine

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Low IQ cagadheer trool :lol: :lol:
low iq gartac, siilka hooyada :lol:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:40 pm

Can doofar ismaacil take their calaacal elsewhere

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.