Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Same day Mogadishu is parading for Farmaajo, Caabudwaaq parades for Xaaf

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Same day Mogadishu is parading for Farmaajo, Caabudwaaq parades for Xaaf

Postby Voltage » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Wallahi Somalia has turned a page. May Allah (swt) increase the peace, reconciliation, and progress we are witnessing.

It is so hard for us to remember how things like things would have been unthinkable just couple years ago.

Do we ever stop and think even for a second about just how far Somalia has already come from the heydays of the civil war?

Warlords, paramilitaries, serious clan segregation, and impossible for people to intermix and meet.

Yesterday we had a Hawiye president of Galmudug state having Darod in Caabudwaaq parade for him as their regional leader on the same day we had a Darod federal President having mostly Hawiye in Mogadishu parade for him as their president.

Somalia has come a long way from the heydays of the civil war. Growing pains will continue to exist and people will not always agree on everything, but I think it is important for us to take a few minutes and just acknowledge how far the country has already come.

Xaaf in Caabudwaaq

Farmaajo in Mogadishu

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Same day Mogadishu is parading for Farmaajo, Caabudwaaq parades for Xaaf

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:32 am

Wallahi Somalia has turned a page. May Allah (swt) increase the peace, reconciliation, and progress we are witnessing.

It is so hard for us to remember how things like things would have been unthinkable just couple years ago.

Do we ever stop and think even for a second about just how far Somalia has already come from the heydays of the civil war?

Warlords, paramilitaries, serious clan segregation, and impossible for people to intermix and meet.

Yesterday we had a Hawiye president of Galmudug state having Darod in Caabudwaaq parade for him as their regional leader on the same day we had a Darod federal President having mostly Hawiye in Mogadishu parade for him as their president.

Somalia has come a long way from the heydays of the civil war. Growing pains will continue to exist and people will not always agree on everything, but I think it is important for us to take a few minutes and just acknowledge how far the country has already come.

Xaaf in Caabudwaaq

Farmaajo in Mogadishu
Masha allah we need more of this. All the best to all somalis and all somali regions.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:57 am

Huge development. i have said cayr will be left out bc of farmaajo being the president wich is why their suufi was running to xamar. there is a political stuff behind this like hey xaaf i help you with your local situation help the govt with the support of HG but that is not enough for HG they want a govt more inclined to them wich may piss off other regions.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Huge development. i have said cayr will be left out bc of farmaajo being the president wich is why their suufi was running to xamar. there is a political stuff behind this like hey xaaf i help you with your local situation help the govt with the support of HG but that is not enough for HG they want a govt more inclined to them wich may piss off other regions.
How? :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:47 pm

lol yusuf is finish you will take back the interior. there is a new khayre-HG understanding. ictisam group took the FM. im for empowering abit HG not like how it was under hiraab to look more inclusive govt.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:21 pm

lol yusuf is finish you will take back the interior. there is a new khayre-HG understanding. ictisam group took the FM. im for empowering abit HG not like how it was under hiraab to look more inclusive govt.
Hell no. He can't touch yusuf garad :lol: And who is this ictisam group you're talkng about? and they ain't having FM lol. It's abgaal who ruined hiraab with their corrupt stupid presidents like HSM who did nothing for hiraab nor all of hawiye in general lol. Abdiqasim was the best hiraab president to ever become president :clap:

afar qooble mad at hiraab though

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Hell no. He can't touch yusuf garad :lol: And who is this ictisam group you're talkng about? and they ain't having FM lol. It's abgaal who ruined hiraab with their corrupt stupid presidents like HSM who did nothing for hiraab nor all of hawiye in general lol. Abdiqasim was the best hiraab president to ever become president :clap:

Yusuf is finish but another cayr will be moved to the interior. cant imagin who will be. there is little bit khilaf between farmaajo and khayre over fahad yasin, HG and abgal. fahad wants his loyalists in the cabinet like a new FM this will divide the cabinet loyalits into many lines. another thing khayre wants to attrsct HG and farmaajo starting contacts with the abgals. this fahad has an abgaal pm who is the current ambassador to saudiga. but not real khilafat just khayre dislikes fahad and farmaajo maybe is fearing of mj if HG gets empowered.

anyways i need to read abit quran for this nus saac salaam

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Yusuf is finish but another cayr will be moved to the interior. cant imagin who will be. there is little bit khilaf between farmaajo and khayre over fahad yasin, HG and abgal. fahad wants his loyalists in the cabinet like a new FM this will divide the cabinet loyalits into many lines. another thing khayre wants to attrsct HG and farmaajo starting contacts with the abgals. this fahad has an abgaal pm who is the current ambassador to saudiga. but not real khilafat just khayre dislikes fahad and farmaajo maybe is fearing of mj if HG gets empowered.

anyways i need to read abit quran for this nus saac salaam
That is crazy, But why is yusuf garad finished? BTW check my new thread on farmaajo and what he said in his jubbaland speech. He said people in kismayo and Puntland should work together then he realizes what he said then apologizes lol

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 am

Xaaf looks more nationalist and mature guy than lot of crappy regional Presidents. the Guy impresses me much. :up:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 am

Xaaf looks more nationalist and mature guy than lot of crappy regional Presidents. the Guy impresses me much. :up:

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:42 pm

:up:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Progress ? Not really. When Farmaajo gets control of PL is when there will be true progress

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.