Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galeyr betrays Dhulbahante and signes agreement selling his people

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Galeyr betrays Dhulbahante and signes agreement selling his people

Postby Prlnce » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:33 am

And here anther interview of Galyer attackin Gas and Garad Jamac and the election of 13 november.....money talk louder, louder than words and sometimes bullshit works....... šŸ˜¹
:lol:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:07 am

I know the truth hurts...Dhulbahante picked iidoors over your people. They realized you have nothing for them. They realized you cowards are not willing to put your life on the line for them :lol:

I have nothing against neighbors deciding to share a maamu, the final maamul gobleed of Somalia If that's decided collectively,

If you think that you or any of your pimps can outmuscle anyone you must be smoking skittles son put the pipe down. don't be believing in pillow talks with your local idoor pimp waryaa
Of course you don't have a problem with two neighbors getting along. Like you have a choice :lol: pouring million of hours, energy and capital and fanning the flames didn't work out too well for you .
We don't care about none of the niic shiit your talking about waryaa, we are busy fighting al Shabaab, we don't care about any of the northern local politics, but rest assure that if any harm comes to my peopledems just for being my peopledem. We will live in hargeisa and you will live in Ethiopia Kala baro dadka dhaandanyahoow

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:19 am

I have nothing against neighbors deciding to share a maamu, the final maamul gobleed of Somalia If that's decided collectively,

If you think that you or any of your pimps can outmuscle anyone you must be smoking skittles son put the pipe down. don't be believing in pillow talks with your local idoor pimp waryaa
Of course you don't have a problem with two neighbors getting along. Like you have a choice :lol: pouring million of hours, energy and capital and fanning the flames didn't work out too well for you .
We don't care about none of the niic shiit your talking about waryaa, we are busy fighting al Shabaab, we don't care about any of the northern local politics, but rest assure that if any harm comes to my peopledems just for being my peopledem. We will live in hargeisa and you will live in Ethiopia Kala baro dadka dhaandanyahoow
Of course you don't care about it now it's over you and your whole tribe is trying to avoid humiliation and embarrassment. If I was in your shoes I wouldn't care too :lol:

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:15 am

And here anther interview of Galyer attackin Gas and Garad Jamac and the election of 13 november.....money talk louder, louder than words and sometimes bullshit works....... šŸ˜¹
Sool iyo cayn are part of PL and if he try to bring SL to us then good luck 8-)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.