Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Central state of Somalia Thread

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Central state of Somalia Thread

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:51 am

:blessed: Security forces of central state

:blessed:

:blessed:

ciidanka nabad sugida iyo sirdoonka gobolada dhexe

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Central state of Somalia Thread

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:52 am

wax ka baro taariikh kooban dowlada gobalada dhexe ee ahlu sunna waljamaaca

Maanta iyo gobolada dhexe

What HSM government did to Central state (This video includes few really graphic images, nigga holding a nigga's head he beheaded and more) -

a new guests/meeting hall for the Central state of Somalia :blessed:

Welcoming of General Maxamed nuur Galaal (I had to include this, due to few things the general said in his speech :lol: )

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:52 am

Welcoming of the president of central state in mataban, hiran -

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:12 pm

I forgot to say masha allah :blessed:

the enemy of the mighty beesha cayr cagta hoosteda :shaq:

naxa oo nafta waaya :dj:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Can you stop with the character assassination and claim your wasakhgali clan :arrow: :arrow: ?

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Since when did Praising my clan became "character assassination" :?: :!: Only a fake sheegato would go against this type of thread :arrow:
walahi o bilahi o talahi people like you are so fake :umad:

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:53 am

Ethiopia secure this state same like Galmudug.

You guys cant free a single village from alshabab :lol:

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:55 am

Ethiopia secure this state same like Galmudug.

You guys cant free a single village from alshabab :lol:

it was ahlusuna who kicked Al-Shabab out of central Somalia. 2008 was when i lost my abti, my habaryar's son, my abti's 2 sons and here your dumb ass is saying ethiopia secure. Ethiopians were deployed to stop ahlusuna from fighting "21 division" of SNA, those tuugo new 21 division ruined the legacy of the real 21 division of sna.

it was 2008 when ahlusuna was formed in central somalia, it started in Guriceel by 8 sufi guys who fought alshabab, then it was joined by a lot of sufis and they kicked all of alshabab from central somalia, alshabab later returned when Galmudug was handed over control of the 2 towns by ahlusuna but Al-Shabab control now.
I even remember back in 2008 when ethiopians were moving in, it was already peaceful thanks to ahlusuna in gurceel. kulaha secure. ethiopians were there and had base nothing else, and it was ahlusuna who secured our regions. and amisom was in galmudug so they can support security forces during elections. and ethiopians had a base there for incase of alshabab inasion and were there under amisom.

and here is a video where we remember the warriors who we lost their lives in the fight against Al-Shabab

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.