Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

i hope this guy wins jowhar elections

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

i hope this guy wins jowhar elections

Postby sahal80 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:54 pm

i was supporting him last time but he had no chance as Garguurte was against him. this time is abit different it will depend more on the candidate like xaaf did in cadaado. i havent heard about his candidacy but if one wins bc of his money it will be sooyaan.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=353921

i also heard about the wealthy ina cabdullahi garguurtes candidacy

Ali madaxwayne have no strong candidate this time. nuur beyle is a joke so it will be between waare and goodax or saneey. this

waare is the shirwac of Galmudug he worked in the humanitarians

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid= ... 5534&hl=ar

some baadicade guy who was against ali osoble now campaigining for waare

goodax is a tribal candidate who has the support of the pm(seen as a moderate leader) so the gugundhabes and minorities will not vote for him.

Polus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: i hope this guy wins jowhar elections

Postby Polus » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:52 pm

This is what you have been reduced to when your precious osoble got kicked out :russ:

No anti Mogadishu candidate will survive, no osoble 2.0 :stylin:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Is Godax a candidate, he seems like a sensible guy loyal to the nation state.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:48 am

kkkkk ciyaalkii mx oo meelaha habaabaya marka hore kismaayo soo taabta oo dadkiina jogaan or go mess with abdiwali Gaas sheekadiina waa kan yar iga celi kan wayn baan iska celin

Osoble was victim of local politics and If hawadle and Abgaal r united no govt can mess with them

Jowhar belongs to Abgaal and the presidency belongs to hawadle so there is no conflict to begin with

the issue is that Abgaals r divided into two political camps one is considered Garguurte/Damjadiid remnants wich is led by muuse suudi from wacbuudhan Abgaal who was backing Garguurte in the elections. This is the reason why Gargurte fired Tarsan and appointed muungab and jimcaale who r wacbuudhan.

Ali Osobles vice president, Guudlaawe was brought by Abdulqadir Osoble and he even used to pay for his wages when hhe was the Governor of middle shabelle

Abdulqadir Osoble had then some deal with Garguurte stating that he should back garguurte in the elections in exchange of getting jowhar presidency and bussiness projects for his sister that why his sister was representing garguurte in the old gudiga doorashada wich was replaced by gudiga madasha before the elections.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/horseedm ... udaha/amp/

all the Garguurte-Osoble arrangements have failed bc of Damjadiid who did not trust Osoble they wanted instead a dam jadiid guy from the same jufo as sheikh shariif who was seen then as the only danger on Garguurte and indead he was until the murursade-led daljir group switched the sides and used the HG against Abgaal(HG PM)

this guy is called Abdullahi mohamed nuur he is agoon yare harti abgaal

here is him with the Damjadiid mahad Salaad
http://www.radiomuqdisho.net/wafdi-heer ... da-jowhar/

this guys project has failed from hiiraan, initially they wanted to give us fake capial like buuloburde while the admin is based in jowhar 'temporarily'

http://www.puntlandes.com/?p=27940

because of all these pro abdulqadir osoble existing arrangements in jowhar, Ali Osoble was allied with the old Pro-Garguurte camp aka wacbuudhan who dominate more politically in balcad and banaadir, his Abgaal deputy was not happy about his relations with the balcad governor and muuse suudi

on the other hand, the harti Abgaals want to destroy the old pro-garguurte/Damjadiid system so they can back to power that why they r backing goodax and khayre is allied with all of them temporarily and the road to villa somalia is Jowhar and Banadir admin!!

waare can be substitute for goodax bc his jufo lives in jowhar, ceelbaraf and adan yabaal they r the hawadle of middle shabelle. middle shabelle governor for dacades was from them before the 90s so in the last alections he was allied with a pro-sharif vice president

hadeeyba isku toostey! dad dhexdooda is hardinaya baad u qaadatey inay dawlad minority ah wax ka qaadi karto kkk

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:40 am

what i just told you now i said it in 2016 read my comment on fiiltare(though i dont like these old politics)
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 7&start=15

here is how guudlaawe saved cabdulqadir Osoble.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/bc.marfe ... mu-jadiid/

Abdulqadir Osoble, guudlaawe, salaad ali jeele iyo geedi r warsangali harti abgaal. Ali mahdi, sh sharif are agoon yar harti plus tarsan who is udaajeen all were against Ali Osoble and most of them would like soeone like goodax who can help them destroy Damjadiid and retake villa wardhiigleey from farmaajo kkkkk

they want to infiltrate the system from jowhar to banaadir and the govt so they can inherite Farmaajo automatically in the short term(if something happens" or the long term instead of Damjadeed.

salam.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:39 am

Who ever sahal support the opposite man ba nin xalal ah.

anyways sahal your predictions the characters u have made in your little brain has always turn out to be wrong :lol:

Why should anybody believe what you say anymore?

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:17 pm

sahal madoobe is pro SFG and he will be replaced by a Marehan pro SFG in the next election. Hirshabelle need a pro SFG Hawadle like Godax who will be replaced by a pro SFG Abgaal in the next election. this is the formula. Abdiwali gaas and the PL admin is anti-SFG because Abdiwali gaas and is juffo want supreme rule over PL and Darood, which they can never have, they have already been locked out from SFG by political means the same thing awaits you if you do not obey the SFG and Farmaajo, the disrespect of the SFG is the disrespect of the Somali people and sumcada umada somaliyeed.

Raidboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raidboss » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:29 pm

Why should the SFG pressure PL? Gaas is digging a hole for himself and the best way to deal with him is just watch the trainwreck.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Why should the SFG pressure PL? Gaas is digging a hole for himself and the best way to deal with him is just watch the trainwreck.
because people like Gaas, Faroole and Abdirashi ali Sharmake are undermining the SFG, is it only right to fight back when someone keeps messing with you, Farmaajo is not clannist or greedy, but if his government is under threat he will hit them hard, this little Juffo called Maxamud Saleeban are nothing but foreign agents fighting against Somali interest. :lol:

Raidboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raidboss » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:07 pm

because people like Gaas, Faroole and Abdirashi ali Sharmake are undermining the SFG, is it only right to fight back when someone keeps messing with you, Farmaajo is not clannist or greedy, but if his government is under threat he will hit them hard, this little Juffo called Maxamud Saleeban are nothing but foreign agents fighting against Somali interest. :lol:
:lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:11 am

sahal madoobe is pro SFG and he will be replaced by a Marehan pro SFG in the next election. Hirshabelle need a pro SFG Hawadle like Godax who will be replaced by a pro SFG Abgaal in the next election. this is the formula. Abdiwali gaas and the PL admin is anti-SFG because Abdiwali gaas and is juffo want supreme rule over PL and Darood, which they can never have, they have already been locked out from SFG by political means the same thing awaits you if you do not obey the SFG and Farmaajo, the disrespect of the SFG is the disrespect of the Somali people and sumcada umada somaliyeed.
kkkkk @ madoobe is pro SFG

JL is a PL playground and PL is competing with the SFG
http://puntlandnews.net/2017/07/25/war- ... a-dhan-ah/

During the preparation of the london conference he run to the UK embassy with Gaas while Galmudug and Hirshabelle and southwest were in line with the SFG and have went to london with one plane. and you think madoobe is closer to the SFG than Osoble kkkk

speak for yourself (though i dont think kismayo will witness a peaceful power transition between mx and OG). Hirshabelle is a done deal; Abgaal got the capital and hawadle got the presidency. this is the second Elections EXCLUSIVE to Hawadle. we r changing Hirshabelle name itself and a permanent constitution will be stated in all this now its in the SFG and IGAD documents.

there is no such thing as pro/anti- SFG FMS every state will represent its clan/regional policies and interests. The SFG represents the Somali/National interests but if it acts irresponsible like the current govt who backs qatar who brought them to power then regios r free to protect their interests. for example some regions live on their ports that r connected only to saudi arabia and the EU and any bad relations with these countries it will impact on their economy therefore this govt does not represent except its elite interests

listen to dastuur minister
https://www.idilnews.com/2017/08/24/muq ... a-carabta/

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:35 pm

wacyigaaga regarding somali politics is very limited even within JL. i know alot of secrets but i dont like to say it bc i dont wanna cause problems between people who r supposed to be brothers. alot of things in JL behind it is kenya and the US govt who used to warn kenya long time that siding with one subclan will result al shabab recruiting the rest so kenya has started changing its JL policy after the massacre of ceelcade then we have seen that heshiis. after Farmaajo was elected the kenyan ruling party had a meeting with the presence of the somali FM and they said let us work with this guy who hails from gedo near mandheera and use him for our elections bc his clan can be used by al shabab in this time wich will empower the opposition who uses the kdf card

farmaajo has taken advantage of this too by asking to open a custom duties in baladxaawo and direct mogadishu-nairobi flights also there was a talk of mx mp in the kenyan parliament

some guys see this danger on them for two reasons; opening custom duties for mx used by D&M too will create a source of income for them and it will be hard to puy some of their loyalties with the port income

that they will have influence in kenyan politics

that if mx fills a top SFG position it will stop their political ascendance in xamar that why the nairobi meetings who have common with dam jadiid. its not just one person or two its a big camp thats backed by ethiopia and you can guess who can be the figurehead when it comes to ethiopia

then you have another region who leads this region. i have said murursade r behind all the politics regarding HG but when it comes to mj snd HG the later is more closer to the govt like cabdi qaybdiid who picked today three version of the dastuur, abshir bukhaari in the upper house so some folks who failed to triblize the govt have started resorting to their old ways soo dhawaan waa laka baxaa and we will see who is 'pro SFG'

for hirshabelle, i will let this gaaljecel site to explain for you; hawadle controls hiiraan. what they r saying can be avoided if the harti abgaal and hawadle had stable heshiis. cosoble had relation with wacbuudhan warshiikh folks, they r the biggest abgaal subclan but they dont dominate politically jowhar.

http://www.hirannews.com/2017/08/25/wax ... a-yimaado/
Last edited by sahal80 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Faroole was activelt undermining Puntlans government. But you guys kicked him out of xamar so you united ciise maxmud and cumar maxmud which them alone is strong enough to veto any pro-SFG laws

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Cabdi Faarax Laqanyo could be the next Hirshabelle president.

https://hiiraan.com/news/2017/Sept/wara ... 142676.htm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.