Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis need a royal family

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Somalis need a royal family

Postby Dhuloxking » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:02 am

yes, i know we already have one the great king Burhan boqor muuse but apparently he is the king of only 'daroods' and not other zoomaliz. So, i thought hey since they dont want to accept their king we need a new royal family(obviously from the majerteen clan). I will volunteer as the king of the ppl of zoomaliz as the grand king of zoomaliz. Every clan(even the langaab idoors and the moryaan hutus) will come uncer my rule. wa billahi toowfiq

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalis need a royal family

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:24 am

Warsangelis and Majerteens have had it, i think either Ogaden or Marexan should be the next kings.

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xaldoon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:57 am

We dont follow a cusman maxamud king Im sorry we have our king descendants of the noble Karanle.

xisaabiye1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby xisaabiye1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:58 am

yes, i know we already have one the great king Burhan boqor muuse but apparently he is the king of only 'daroods' and not other zoomaliz. So, i thought hey since they dont want to accept their king we need a new royal family(obviously from the majerteen clan). I will volunteer as the king of the ppl of zoomaliz as the grand king of zoomaliz. Every clan(even the langaab idoors and the moryaan hutus) will come uncer my rule. wa billahi toowfiq
King Burhaan of house Douglas :blessed: :pac:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:20 am

I agree with brudda Marsin, Beesha Barakaysan Marehan or Ogaden should take the crown back from the harti Burhan as we have bigger claim of a royal pass dating pre colonial era.. as a direct decedent of Boqor Maxamed Daud and Ugaas Diini I demand to be crowned, I will take the title of the ancient Egyptians. Fara
Pharaoh, (from Egyptian per ʿaa, “great house”), originally, the royal palace in ancient Egypt. The word came to be used metonymically for the Egyptian king under the New Kingdom (starting in the 18th dynasty, 1539–1292 bce), and by the 22nd dynasty (c. 945–c. 730 bce) it had been adopted as an epithet of respect.
Either I will use the Somali name Farah, or the expression firfircoonida(meaning intelligent)..

1. Farah Adali first of his name, firfircoonka umada Somaliyed :lol: 8-)

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:17 am

Warsangelis and Majerteens have had it, i think either Ogaden or Marexan should be the next kings.

I agree am all for it.

Zoomalia4Cvcks

Postby Zoomalia4Cvcks » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:49 am

Doofarood Kings? LMFAO king of what? King of your dusty tuulo's. King wears a crown made out of khat .

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:13 pm

I say we Should have A Council of Daroods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.