Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sahal soo gal plz

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Sahal soo gal plz

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:21 pm

I don't like this Xaaf fella. Can you explain to me what is the tension between him and failmaajo admin? waan ka dhacsanahay sheekada and so since you are the political analyst I thought I should ask you this.

Zoomalia4Cvcks

Re: Sahal soo gal plz

Postby Zoomalia4Cvcks » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:37 pm

failmaajo hahaha never gets old.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:46 am

I don't like this Xaaf fella. Can you explain to me what is the tension between him and failmaajo admin? waan ka dhacsanahay sheekada and so since you are the political analyst I thought I should ask you this.
No one is messing with Gaas or Sakiin only Galmudug and Hirshabelle bc there r two pro ethiopia idiots called dhuxulow and dhageey/dhagdheer(who will thankfully cause the collapse of this govt) behind this that why some of their clansmen in social media became against them

https://m.facebook.com/soomaali.weyn?fref=nf

Also qatar agent fahad yasin

HG politician told me that they will bring down khayre first then farmaajo will collapse automatically

barbarossa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barbarossa » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 am

Farhanyare, beg your pardon for interjecting, but it seems the old adage, 'politics make strange bed fellows' holds true once again. Awoowe Xaaf is now lying in bed, fully engaged in a steamy makhnuud menage a trois with Gaas and Shariif Sakiin. These three stooges are now in league bent on disposing of the democratically elected president and aabaha umadda Somaaliyed, guulwade Farmaajo.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:06 am

Farhanyare, beg your pardon for interjecting, but it seems the old adage, 'politics make strange bed fellows' holds true once again. Awoowe Xaaf is now lying in bed, fully engaged in a steamy makhnuud menage a trois with Gaas and Shariif Sakiin. These three stooges are now in league bent on disposing of the democratically elected president and aabaha umadda Somaaliyed, guulwade Farmaajo.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dayax123

Postby dayax123 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:46 am

No one is messing with Gaas or Sakiin only Galmudug and Hirshabelle bc there r two pro ethiopia idiots called dhuxulow and dhageey/dhagdheer(who will thankfully cause the collapse of this govt) behind this that why some of their clansmen in social media became against them

HG politician told me that they will bring down khayre first then farmaajo will collapse automatically
Dhageey and Dhagdheer are two different persons. Both of them are senators, however Dhageey is Duduble and Dhagdheer is Murusade. Yes, Dhuxuloow is pro-Ethioipian and has connection with Ethiopia via the Ethiopian Karanle Ambassador in Somalia Jamal who was duputy of Ethiopian political liason officer to Somalia during the ethiopian invastion in Somalia. He was the duputy of General Gabre. The relationship between Dhuxuloow and Jamaal started that time. Dhagdheer is not pro-Ethiopian he is pro-hunguri ( he is all after money) he works for the highest bidder. He worked with Damjadiid, Daljar and now with Khaire. At begining he was opposed to Khaire because he was not paid but when Khaire felt threatened by the parliament he paid some Mps including Dhagdheer, and Dhageey.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:02 am

Thanks! Are these two Ethiopian stooges HG? and if so why is Xaaf directing his anger at Failmaajo, instead of focussing on calling the idiots that are causing rift between Galmudug?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:08 am

Dhageey and Dhagdheer are two different persons. Both of them are senators, however Dhageey is Duduble and Dhagdheer is Murusade. Yes, Dhuxuloow is pro-Ethioipian and has connection with Ethiopia via the Ethiopian Karanle Ambassador in Somalia Jamal who was duputy of Ethiopian political liason officer to Somalia during the ethiopian invastion in Somalia. He was the duputy of General Gabre. The relationship between Dhuxuloow and Jamaal started that time. Dhagdheer is not pro-Ethiopian he is pro-hunguri ( he is all after money) he works for the highest bidder. He worked with Damjadiid, Daljar and now with Khaire. At begining he was opposed to Khaire because he was not paid but when Khaire felt threatened by the parliament he paid some Mps including Dhagdheer, and Dhageey.
So Dhuxuloow :lol: is Murusade and the other guy is Duduble.

dayax123

Postby dayax123 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:47 am

So Dhuxuloow :lol: is Murusade and the other guy is Duduble.
Dhagdheer and Dhuxuloow are Murusade. Dhageey is Duduble.

g23

Postby g23 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:57 am

Dhagdheer, Dhuxulow & Dhagey. Gaas and Xaaf. Jinn iyo Jaan.

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xaldoon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:13 am

Dayax you 3&9?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.