Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am done with Somali politics

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

I am done with Somali politics

Postby Voltage » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:54 am

One bomb kills 300 innocent people, we are at a cyclical occurrence of famine, terrorism, lack of a functioning state, tahriib, etc etc etc.

Yet our entire calculus has come down to what tribe is the Prime Minister, etc.

It's like a crack head remarking on the quality of the drug as opposed to recognizing they need treatment and sobriety.

I am done. Done. I'm washing my hands off of anything politics related in that country.

May God help that country and may God help the Somali people.

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I am done with Somali politics

Postby bashe19 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:57 am

I can understand y bro, SADE never been quiter, but at the history we were and are somali engine, moral and dinamite warriors. Remembar when situation is tought the real men plays and the victory is near.

1. Iiidoors are marqaan and desprete with ICTIRAAAAF, madaxooda caqli kale masoomaro.

2, Majiirtens the womens jalous, and calooshod la cayaars " why not leader from dhabayaco"

3 Ogaden the dump you never know weather he's with you or against dhaanto un awoowgi lagub.

4. Hawiyes, they have one ear, and they hear doqon Daahir Calosow with it; Bal stupidka xawaadle aka Sahal ???

The rest somali patriots are with us. DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY

:dj:

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:11 am

Fuck ahmed madoobe that calool u shaqeyste, waa lagu qasaaray..

Don't be a quitter warya voltage, at the end of the day farmaajo is the president of Somalia and will remain the president for the next 4 years.
You can consider quitting the politics if farmaajo is overthrown.
Last edited by MarsinQorahay on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:19 am

I too am pessimistic......Somali politicians, and I use the term advisedly, are so corrupt, incompetent and callous.
The country is jam packed with every kind of resource yet we are the worlds beggars.
Millions of Somali's have had their lives and futures destroyed by a self serving political class.

Samsee

Postby Samsee » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:30 am

it's time for recolonization

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:41 am

Recolonize your dish first stupid Ethiopian

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:44 am

I can understand y bro, SADE never been quiter, but at the history we were and are somali engine, moral and dinamite warriors. Remembar when situation is tought the real men plays and the victory is near.

1. Iiidoors are marqaan and desprete with ICTIRAAAAF, madaxooda caqli kale masoomaro.

2, Majiirtens the womens jalous, and calooshod la cayaars " why not leader from dhabayaco"

3 Ogaden the dump you never know weather he's with you or against dhaanto un awoowgi lagub.

4. Hawiyes, they have one ear, and they hear doqon Daahir Calosow with it; Bal stupidka xawaadle aka Sahal ???

Boon Marehan stop insulting Ogaden, we created a regional government in jubbaland with 3 regions, first to do it, marehan and majerteen were just used to robbing money from kimayo port and never gave a flying squid about jubbaland because they are both minority, I dont want to insult marehan but your making me do it, stop crying for kismayo, you are the vice president and can be president, if marehan wants to return to the days of slurping up kismayo port profits on their own its over, why dont you talk about how you can develop the region instead of attacking tribes?

also i keep hearing how we killed marehansda during barre huurale attack from every marehan in the west and vowing revenege, barre and his boon came to attack us, what did you expect? you thought we would not use 10,000 fully trained armed man and just except being walked over? whay do you lot bitch about being defeated?

i personally prefer peace with my marehan cousins as an Ogadenian, i was in ksimayo for 4 motnhs recently this year so its very disheartened to see how yall are constantly plotting revenge and destabilise the region, its disappointing, from old to young from man to women from ksimoyo to abroad yall aare plotting revenge, you cannot defeat me, i live in 3 countries, i surround you, you are willing to work with hutus in galmudug, we could easily declare the two jubbas as a state and kick gedo out because its your only bargaining chip, work with us, your better than sounding like that jelouse female known as majerteen/harti no good for nothing useless tribe who only see other daroods as their enemy,

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:46 am

8 years of abgaal presidency and dhaboyaco prime minister and HG were quite like lil bitches, today they think they have xaninyo weyn, they should be obliterated walle iyo bille.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:48 am

Boon Marehan stop insulting Ogaden, we created a regional government in jubbaland with 3 regions, first to do it, marehan and majerteen were just used to robbing money from kimayo port and never gave a flying squid about jubbaland because they are both minority, I dont want to insult marehan but your making me do it, stop crying for kismayo, you are the vice president and can be president, if marehan wants to return to the days of slurping up kismayo port profits on their own its over, why dont you talk about how you can develop the region instead of attacking tribes?

also i keep hearing how we killed marehansda during barre huurale attack from every marehan in the west and vowing revenege, barre and his boon came to attack us, what did you expect? you thought we would not use 10,000 fully trained armed man and just except being walked over? whay do you lot bitch about being defeated?

i personally prefer peace with my marehan cousins as an Ogadenian, i was in ksimayo for 4 motnhs recently this year so its very disheartened to see how yall are constantly plotting revenge and destabilise the region, its disappointing, from old to young from man to women from ksimoyo to abroad yall aare plotting revenge, you cannot defeat me, i live in 3 countries, i surround you, you are willing to work with hutus in galmudug, we could easily declare the two jubbas as a state and kick gedo out because its your only bargaining chip, work with us, your better than sounding like that jelouse female known as majerteen/harti no good for nothing useless tribe who only see other daroods as their enemy,
Marehan is not minority in Kismaayo mate, if you think I am your guest in Kismaayo I will remind you that you are guest in Somalia. :lol:

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:50 am

Leave SL out of this you dumb coon.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:00 am

Marehan is not minority in Kismaayo mate, if you think I am your guest in Kismaayo I will remind you that you are guest in Somalia. :lol:
Adali, Abti, stop making lies about your reer abti, i am sure your parents taught you Afmadow, bardheere, saragle, bakool, buale, sakow, badhade, jilib, waamo, kulbiyo etc are also part of somalia - lands Ogaden lives in, heck, kismayo is not the be and all of jubbaland,

besides stay out of this abti, i am replying to that kid who was insulting us willy nilly, horta are you reer dalal adali? are your parents galti from the galgaduud area or your one of the reer southerners from gedo?

Samsee

Postby Samsee » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:13 am

Recolonize your dish first stupid Ethiopian
abaayo, I wish I was ethiopian so that isn't an insult

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:30 am

We have to eliminate habar gidir dumrkooda waa inan bila raag ka dhiigna they have always been darood slaves the good old days needs to come back

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:16 pm

We have to eliminate habar gidir dumrkooda waa inan bila raag ka dhiigna they have always been darood slaves the good old days needs to come back
Wasakhgeli talking aduunyo gadoon

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Wasakhgeli talking aduunyo gadoon
Ignore him, wuu waalan yahay

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.