Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where does AlShabaab get it's weapons

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Where does AlShabaab get it's weapons

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:45 pm

We like to blame others for our own mess. Alshabaab didn't just sprung up right after the Gulf crisis. Is it so hard to believe a large sector of our population actually follow Shabaab's version of the religion including those in the government. The government claims to have captured some shabaab who are thought to have a leg in the soobe qarax. Maxaa uu diiday iney mar hore soo qabtaan?

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:16 pm

We like to blame others for our own mess. Alshabaab didn't just sprung up right after the Gulf crisis. Is it so hard to believe a large sector of our population actually follow Shabaab's version of the religion including those in the government. The government claims to have captured some shabaab who are thought to have a leg in the soobe qarax. Maxaa uu diiday iney mar hore soo qabtaan?
Rahanweyn In SWS are joining Al Shabab as result to aggressive of Ethiopian soldiers there, also the releasing of killer of Rahanweyn minister will motivate them to seek revenge like the Bimal who joined as results of HG’s attempt of cleanse them from Merca. I hate tribalism but HG people must stop attacking Bimal.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Rahanweyn In SWS are joining Al Shabab as result to aggressive of Ethiopian soldiers there, also the releasing of killer of Rahanweyn minister will motivate them to seek revenge like the Bimal who joined as results of HG’s attempt of cleanse them from Merca. I hate tribalism but HG people must stop attacking Bimal.
:deadrose:

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:29 pm

:deadrose:

??????????? Correct me and enlighten me here

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Am laughing at how everything these days revolves around HG. Seriously, HG need to be exiled ayaga dhan :)

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:03 pm

Am laughing at how everything these days revolves around HG. Seriously, HG need to be exiled ayaga dhan :)
You know that I am not tribalist and my own cousins were accusing of me 2 days ago here of being HG. Stop the tribalism and accept the criticism so we can move on.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:07 pm

You know that I am not tribalist and my own cousins were accusing of me 2 days ago here of being HG. Stop the tribalism and accept the criticism so we can move on.
:lol:

brboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby brboss » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Anyone remember this

"The origin of the weapons is not disclosed to the media for the time being, but we can safely assume it is the Eritrean mafia government paid by the Arabs most likely the Egyptians. The United Nations Security Council Monitoring Group for Somalia and Eritrea has proved beyond a shred of doubt that the Eritrean government is supporting the Al-shabab terrorist group with training and delivery of weapons."

http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/al ... eized.html

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:22 am

Their guns come from Qatar through Bosasso Port and they stole explosives from African Union bases in southern Somalia

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Their guns come from Qatar through Bosasso Port and they stole explosives from African Union bases in southern Somalia
Link any proofs

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Link any proofs
https://www.google.com/amp/www.theeasta ... index.html

And the explosives:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nation.c ... index.html

And before you say the arm shipments through Puntland were seized just stop to think how inept and inadequate Puntland security forces are , they probably seize shipments like those less than 30% of the time. Think of everything that gets through

Musaali140

Postby Musaali140 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:51 pm

https://www.gofundme.com/profile/musa-ali-uzq7j

MUQDISHU FUNDRAISER HELP OUT PEOPLE!!!

UniQueen

Postby UniQueen » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Where did Al-Shabaab get its weapons from? They get from their buddies U.S, UK, Aidsthopia, UAE, Qatar, KSA and Failmaajo govt.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.