Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hodan Naleyah's dad used to be the governor of Dhusamareb?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Hodan Naleyah's dad used to be the governor of Dhusamareb?

Postby Adali » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:33 pm

essay by bend over
let it all out son. :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:52 pm

After 27 years of his death what did you achieve? Expect being refugees around world. About dead meat we all saw in silanyo ‘s village the people were eating ......animal. Go to retardedspot and you will the pictures there.
From chanting for the death of Siad Barre(aun) to chanting Farmaajo igeeya.

President Mahamed "Jaalle"
1.Siyaad"Garbo weyne"
2.Barre
3.Abdullah
4.Yuusuf
5.Hasan
6.Kooshin
7.Ugaas Diini

President Mahamed
1.Abdulahi"Farmaajo"
2.Mahamed
3.Shiil
4.Abdillah
5.Allamagan
6.Dalaal
7.Ugaas Diini

chat against one son of Ugaas Diini and God will provide another for the iidoors :lol:

crudetruth2

Postby crudetruth2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:36 pm

After 27 years of his death what did you achieve? Expect being refugees around world. About dead meat we all saw in silanyo ‘s village the people were eating ......animal. Go to retardedspot and you will the pictures there.
cannuck arent you a mother? how could you mock a starving kid? make tawba or your kids will starve.

Ceeb to accuse me of something like this!!!!!! I just stated reality of situation and I am not making fun of them Wallahi. It is the reality that you hide from. Look at the millions of dollars that 3 politicians spend in SL election while couple months ago people were suffering from famine.
my bad i thought you were mocking it.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:49 pm

cannuck arent you a mother? how could you mock a starving kid? make tawba or your kids will starve.

Ceeb to accuse me of something like this!!!!!! I just stated reality of situation and I am not making fun of them Wallahi. It is the reality that you hide from. Look at the millions of dollars that 3 politicians spend in SL election while couple months ago people were suffering from famine.
Fox you should know me better than that, however spell the beans about latest rumours from retardspot

crudetruth2

Postby crudetruth2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Fox you should know me better than that, however spell the beans about latest rumours from retardspot
What rumours?

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:50 pm

What rumours?
That fat yonis made thread about me and plus they are claiming to share some of my pictures, inbox anything that you know.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:03 am

essay by bend over
let it all out son. :lol:
I provided a simple, documented, answer to your question.

You are an ignoble boon Marehan, academics have described you as midgan, servile and a cannibal.

I see my answered satisfied you, you are welcome :) :up:

crudetruth2

Postby crudetruth2 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:09 am

What rumours?
That fat yonis made thread about me and plus they are claiming to share some of my pictures, inbox anything that you know.
Nah wallah i havent seen any photos. This is the first time i am hearing of it.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:55 am

historically 3 mps coming from Dhusamareb were all Marehan in SYL era. so what is your point ? if anything Siad Barre ousted Marehan from the city by opening Italian sanctioned border between Marehan and Ceyr which was the road that runs through Dhusamareb, but today Cayr Geeljire are in Kilinka shanaad. :lol:
Cabdi iley send them back ro galgaduud they thought C.iley was Axmed Madhoobe.
I know you hate ayr very much, but newsflash iley tried, and failed miserably; ayr are still in the outskirts of Kilinka Shanaad kalaay kasaar hadaad xoog leedhihin daroodoow

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:40 pm

historically 3 mps coming from Dhusamareb were all Marehan in SYL era. so what is your point ? if anything Siad Barre ousted Marehan from the city by opening Italian sanctioned border between Marehan and Ceyr which was the road that runs through Dhusamareb, but today Cayr Geeljire are in Kilinka shanaad. :lol:
Cabdi iley send them back ro galgaduud they thought C.iley was Axmed Madhoobe.
I know you hate ayr very much, but newsflash iley tried, and failed miserably; ayr are still in the outskirts of Kilinka Shanaad kalaay kasaar hadaad xoog leedhihin daroodoow
Ceyr is as big and a threat like the dinosours in the stonage you need to remember that we are millions of yrs past the ice age.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.