Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galmudug uranium reserves

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Galmudug uranium reserves

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:46 pm

:dead: :deadrose: :wtf:

Uranium mansion kulaha. I guess when your lands are so under developed and dry you become delusional like Reer Uranium over here

random123456789

Postby random123456789 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:50 pm

There's no such thing as finding uranium without mining for it. The advanced geography techniques are just mapping, they do the same with oil. Mapping is speculation . They map it and then they drill for it. Oil gets mapped and then drilled. Same with Uranium. Educate yourself.

Keep believing that 25% bullshit and watch as your people stay in poverty forever
Your jealousy is showing :clap: It's not my fault your people will remain in a barren shithole while my folks buy mansions with Uranium money :blessed:

The level of delusion in your post is crazy! While your people continue to live in the barren shithole starving and screaming "but but but uranium" you'll be clutching onto U.N. speculation report as fact . What a sad individual you are
The one who's sad is the idoor who came rushing to a thread about the resource rich galmudug. As your people continue to die for tahriib, we'll be throwing cash around like Saudis. :lol:

Can't wait until they start mining reer galmudug's gold :whew: You've got better things to be worrying about mr 18 posts a day :damn:

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:57 pm

Your jealousy is showing :clap: It's not my fault your people will remain in a barren shithole while my folks buy mansions with Uranium money :blessed:

The level of delusion in your post is crazy! While your people continue to live in the barren shithole starving and screaming "but but but uranium" you'll be clutching onto U.N. speculation report as fact . What a sad individual you are
The one who's sad is the idoor who came rushing to a thread about the resource rich galmudug. As your people continue to die for tahriib, we'll be throwing cash around like Saudis. :lol:

Can't wait until they start mining reer galmudug's gold :whew: You've got better things to be worrying about mr 18 posts a day :damn:

But but but my Uranium!! Waaaa waaaa we wuz Uranium Kangz

I'm sorry but wasn't your last president selling young somali girls as sex slaves to Saudi? You mean Saudi gonna keep throwing cash at you for sex slaves.

Reer galmudug claim to have gold , Uranium, diamonds, and the lost city of Atlantis under their soil

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Reer galmudug probably the poorest motherfuckers out there . I'll let you hold on to your hopes and dreams :damn: :pac: :russ:

random123456789

Postby random123456789 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:01 pm

Reer galmudug probably the poorest motherfuckers out there . I'll let you hold on to your hopes and dreams :damn: :pac: :russ:
Imagine how blessed you must be to have 25% of the world's Uranium deposits concentrated in your state alone. I'd call foul play but it's my land after all :eat:
This is what happens when your ancestors are paraded as zoo animals, the london zoo mentality falls upon the later generations :pac:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.