Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

People can criticize Farmaajo like Abkoow Dhiblaawe, but not like Sahal?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

People can criticize Farmaajo like Abkoow Dhiblaawe, but not like Sahal?

Postby Voltage » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:27 pm

First of all Farmaajo is the current President of Somalia, so I am always mindful not to engage in "xigasho." That is absolutely uncalled for.

He should be judged by all Somalis on his job performances and if criticism is warranted, then he should be criticized. My good friend from Sweden Abkoow is a man I have come to respect and he definite;y criticizes Farmaajo more than praises him. His criticism is valid because Abkoow is logical and good man.

On the other hand we have Sahal, a reer baadiye with illogical views about race, politics, and culture. It's like someone took a 19 year old goat herder and put him on a plane. I just read him saying "We (persumably his clan) will come to Xamar to deal with the guests (the government)."

To take a page out of his book, laangaabyaho adigu yaan Hiiraan laguugu imaan." Too late we already removed Cosoble. :lol:

smartyt
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: People can criticize Farmaajo like Abkoow Dhiblaawe, but not like Sahal?

Postby smartyt » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm

FUCK FARMAAJO

500 civilians killed one single day

ONLF hero given away to our enemy

selected the scumbag PM

has not even begun to build our army and police

Gets so much money from Qatar and Saudi but nowhere is the money seen on the ground in our country

Having this moron has a president feels like a ghost dawlad nothing is seen and nobody is seen does not even have the balls to condemn Somaliland election and their 18 may declaration

giftshoprad

Postby giftshoprad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:08 pm

First of all Farmaajo is the current President of Somalia, so I am always mindful not to engage in "xigasho." That is absolutely uncalled for.

He should be judged by all Somalis on his job performances and if criticism is warranted, then he should be criticized. My good friend from Sweden Abkoow is a man I have come to respect and he definite;y criticizes Farmaajo more than praises him. His criticism is valid because Abkoow is logical and good man.

On the other hand we have Sahal, a reer baadiye with illogical views about race, politics, and culture. It's like someone took a 19 year old goat herder and put him on a plane. I just read him saying "We (persumably his clan) will come to Xamar to deal with the guests (the government)."

To take a page out of his book, laangaabyaho adigu yaan Hiiraan laguugu imaan." Too late we already removed Cosoble. :lol:
The criticism is certainly deserved and warranted i think in my humble opinion, I dont know how on earth a sane parliament can elect an individual such as farmaajo to such an important post, incompetence is written on his face and can be heard in his voice, it cant be felt through the TV screen, it was reckless and irresponsible to put him in office and certainly with the events that have taken place it is clear we elected the wrong man, the price will only get higher the longer he stays.

About the idea that you think Abkoow's criticism is valid lol, pleaaze, I hope no one falls for that, you detest 99% of his criticism and disagree, your only saying that so that you can get back at sahal who has recently been giving severe garbaash to this gov
By the way, Farmaajo didnt really remove cosoble, the man has been unpopular for a while and had survived previous attempts to impeach him,
farmaajo didnt have to do much because most of Hirshabellehe parliament wanted to get rid of him anyway
Last edited by giftshoprad on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

giftshoprad

Postby giftshoprad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:09 pm

FARMAAJO

selected the scumbag PM

Gets so much money from Qatar and Saudi but nowhere is the money seen on the ground in our country

Having this moron has a president feels like a ghost dawlad nothing is seen and nobody is seen does not even have the balls to condemn Somaliland election and their 18 may declaration
:dj:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:34 pm

The criticism is certainly deserved and warranted i think in my humble opinion, I dont know how on earth a sane parliament can elect an individual such as farmaajo to such an important post, incompetence is written on his face and can be heard in his voice, it cant be felt through the TV screen, it was reckless and irresponsible to put him in office and certainly with the events that have taken place it is clear we elected the wrong man, the price will only get higher the longer he stays.

About the idea that you think Abkoow's criticism is valid lol, pleaaze, I hope no one falls for that, you detest 99% of his criticism and disagree, I feel like your only saying that so that you can get back at sahal who has recently been giving severe garbaash to this gov
By the way, Farmaajo didnt really remove cosoble, the man has been unpopular for a while and had survived previous attempts to impeach him,
farmaajo didnt have to do much because most of Hirshabellehe parliament wanted to get rid of him anyway
Correct. I detest Abkoow's criticism. In fact, I loathe it. What I recognize is his right to disagree basedon merit.

Sahal to me is a reer baadiye. I thought so ever since he said he is caucasian based on the most ignorant suppositions. His invalid opinions were only mentioned to juxtapose Abkoow's valid opinions.

I am concerned when Farmaajo is losing the confidence of people like Abkoow. Sahal? Not so much.

Soul89

Postby Soul89 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:04 pm

FUCK FARMAAJO

selected the scumbag PM

:lol:

He's no president, he takes orders from foregin countries, his salary is paid by foregin countries, he does'nt even control a single city, if amisom and the turks were to leave, he would'nt last a single hour in mogdishao :lol: Your not too clever yourself for putting your hopes on someone like this :up:

BTW i don't think you want to remind him of Somaliland, we've been enslaving his uncles in las anod, and have been for the past 10 years. They also seemed to be in good spirits during the 18 may celebrations :lol:
Last edited by Soul89 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Farmaajo had done mistakes but remember if farmaajo goes; the cashlords are going to replace him. We have lot of vultures that are waiting for fall this government. Kenya/Ethiopia/ UAE/Saudi/al kebab are working to destabilize Somalia. Omar sharmarke/ sharif sheikh are waiting to replace farmaajo/Khaire. They were in UAE last month. Once UAE comes kiss goodbye to turkey.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Clearly Farmaajo is not living up to expectations......however, he has to deal with a host of corrupt and bought politicians.
Somali politicians have spent every waking day working to undermine his administration.

If we were to remove Farmaajo tomorrow.....who would replace him....the same corrupt and unscrupulous politicians. :)

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Failmaajo failed in his job security corruption and r failed In keeping the clan states happy the guy can't even speak to the people. Studdering and shit

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:17 pm

^^
Stupid Khalid

Sac Muse and their warlord (bixi) should first concede defeat

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:37 am

Best playa ur ogaden why are u talking about Somalia and Somaliland. They both hand u to the
Tplf.

Go sing menelik tekesew selem New

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:35 am

Fuck Farmagio. He can go hang in hell! The most incompetent individual to ever enter politics anywhere in the world! He claims to have gone to university in America and lived there close to thirty years and still can't utter a single full sentence constructively in English! Damn it man. That's the embodiment of retardness! Man is either sick or complete fraud!

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:50 am

Best playa ur ogaden why are u talking about Somalia and Somaliland. They both hand u to the
Tplf.

Go sing menelik tekesew selem New

Though iidoor can be found in many countries they're politically significant ONLY is somaliland .In contrast,my clan are politically strong in Somalia (Jubaland) ,Ethiopia (DDSI) and Kenya (Gaarisa,Wajir and Nairobi counties).So ,l have a right to talk about Somalia including the north western state of Somalia (Somaliland)

My point is ,MADAXWEYNAHA AFKAAGA KALA BAX .hadaa diidana,dee waligaaba ahaw nacas qabyaalad badan oo iska caytama

Bro Tplf Ree Kooshin (cushites) dhan beey iminka u sareeyaan ,maamulaan-na si cad iyo si dadban labadaba. Ree Shekh iidoorna waxay umaamulaaan si cad(Kuwooda itopiya daga) iyo si dadban( kuwooda Smland dega) .Marka waligaaba khayaali kunooloow.Somaliland haday noo dhiiban tigreega iyana Gaashaamo iyo daroor ayuu liyu boolisku .................

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:41 am

take a page out of his book, laangaabyaho adigu yaan Hiiraan laguugu imaan." Too late we already removed Cosoble. :lol:
:russ:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:37 pm

"We"? Kkk

.mx r kurdish in Galmudug and JL yet some how hiding behind murursade once and HG the other time made them get out of their Godod kkkk

Farmaajo is the weakest and incompetent president TFG ever had

Waryaa stateka uu ka soo jeedo waxba kama aha dayniilaadna ku qqaraabanee

Farmaajo sharafta somaliya uu ku cayaarey maanta dawlada xamar ma dhaafsana. Waxaa la isku masawirataa calamada dawlado shisheeyo ah

Khayre said 8 months he had no power struggle with farmaajo bc he let him run the country

Voltage is like a guy who sells in the shop of his inlaw and thinks its his business kkkk

Last edited by sahal80 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.