Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Axmed Guray - What do you know about him?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Axmed Guray - What do you know about him?

Postby X.Playa » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:04 pm

Everytime DNA is discussed and I am present, you Calaacal like a menstruating bitch. I don't suffer fools gladly, you are ignorant when it comes to the basics of genetic genealogy yet you accuse me of assigning haplogroups to different ethnic groups. Nigga, there are peer reviewed papers which have been previously posted on Somalinet that comment on the haplogroup affiliation of Somalis and other ethnic groups.

In this thread, I did not bring up DNA but you were quick to Calaacal about 'Zumaale' like you often do. Nor have I argued that haplogroup T is the preserve of the Dir clan. All I stated is that it appears to be commonly found among Northern Dir subclans as evinced by the Djiboutian and Ethiopian papers, and private test results. Nor am I the only one that has made such a claim online, but I don't see you moaning like a bitch about them too. As a matter of fact, in this thread and the Isaaq Historians Thread, I have argued that a representative sample of all Somali subclans should be obtained before any firm conclusions can be made.

As for 'Dir' not referring to a clan, I will not even dignify that with a response.

If you got issues with the fact that Isaaq clan members who have taken the test are no different than other Somalis who have done the test, and are also not descendants of an 85 year old Iraqi Sheikh :ducktales:, take it up with science. Heck, most of your fellow clan members on Snet don't believe in that crap, why don't you Calaacal at them and hop off my di.ck. :pacspit:

Lastly, if you ain't got the guts to take a test, then the shut the fuck up whenever DNA discussions come up cos its obvious you ain't got the Balls to test your Fairy Tale beliefs.
Let me begin with teaching you the very term you used repeatedly " Calaacal " your very post is a typical definition of Calaacal with half of a dozen cursing and slurs. You are the one who constantly wail every time I stick half my foot up your arse and debunk your use of DNA.

The science of DNA can be scientifically used to do few things one been if you are of certain geographical background and also how are you related or unrelated to some samples. Finally it can include you or eliminate you from certain ancestry result if such result from your ancestors is available.

Now enters the Dir obsessed buffoon Zumaale without absolutely no evidence for years in this very forum he argued that Isaaq didn't descend from Sheekh Isxaaq, the first logical question is how can he make such sweeping conclusion when no one on earth knows the DNA background of Sheekh Isxaaq the original necessary sample. ?

Then he goes into so called " banu hashim " haplogroup a thing he pulled out of his ass since the person called Hashim himself DNA is not known, so he arbitrarily assigns J or J1 or J2 to the Arabs and thus concludes such and such Somalis are not descendant of Sheekh Isxaaq or Abaadir ( assigning his convenient haplotype to the last the j or jJ1or j2) while completely ignoring the diverse haplotyes of modern Arabs you can literally find R , J , T and E and its subclads in all modern Arabs but in his obsession to debunk Sheekh Isxaaq and claim a Dir ancestoy for them he has developed a tunnel vision.
Nor have I argued that haplogroup T is the preserve of the Dir clan. All I stated is that it appears to be commonly found among Northern Dir subclans as evinced by the Djiboutian and Ethiopian papers, and private test results
That statement alone proves my assertion, first he assumes there existed a man called Dir, while at the sometimes arguing there was no Sheekh Isxaaq. Then he makes the false assumptions that Ciise and Gedabursi are Dir a concept that has no historical base then he goes on and argue since Ciise and Gedabursi are Dir Haplogroup T must be a Dir marker. And he has been promoting thus filth like a Jehova witness. For years.

If you got issues with the fact that Isaaq clan members who have taken the test are no different than other Somalis who have done the test, and are also not descendants of an 85 year old Iraqi Sheikh
Every clan , ethnic groups and nation has different haplotype. For example the Jews claim an ancestry from Abraham yet the modern Jews has E , T , J1 and J2 haplotype, the same with the Arabs and their claim of been descendant of Cadnaan and Qaxdaan hence these two patriarch creating the Arabs yet they have a diverse haplotypes. And this is not an anomaly its universal. So why one is surprised with Isaaq having a diverse haplotyes? Is there a unique law that only applies to Isaaq as this Dir Ibnu Bantu constantly and persistently showcase? No there isn't but his agenda is strictly against Isaaq. A clan is formed through core ancestry then over the centuries either they get assimilated or they assimilate others into their clan, that's the universal sociological evolution of all tribes, clans and ethnic groups on earth. But that doesn't negate the existence of original core descendants, nor does it eliminate the veracity of the existence of their patriarch.
Heck, most of your fellow clan members on Snet don't believe in that crap, why don't you Calaaca
Again a desperate generalization. I know not of 20 Isaaq who deny or questions of their ancestry. But you are desperate.

Finally again there was never a clan known as Dir., I know this bothers you deeply but reality is reality. Dir is as old as the colonial powers, few colonial anthropologists turned a minor myth and fairy tale into an actual clan .
X.playa

Save me the essay. This is not going to turn out to be another Groundhogday FKD thread like the others that have come before. We have done this in the following thread that you abandoned with your tail between your legs.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 8&t=370612

I ask you again, are you willing to take a test to prove that you are a true descendant of an Iraqi 85-95 year old Sheikh, and not one of the Sheegaad Isaaq E-V32 or T-M184 followers of thy Blessed Bani Hashim Holy Ancestor?

Listen, if times are tough, I am willing to set up a Gofundme page to raise the necessary funds for you to do a DNA test.

Look forward to your reply.

Yours,

Zumaale Bin Dirawi Al Soomali.
Illiterate jaahil men produce at any age Cabdi Waaraabe was born in 1913 he is today 104 years old and he has children as young as 15. There is no reason to repeat your veiled slur that Sheekh Isxaaq could have not produced at that age.

Having said that buffoon how would me taking this test negate anything? After all we have no sample of Sheekh Isxaaq himself.

Are you fucken retarded?

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Let me begin with teaching you the very term you used repeatedly " Calaacal " your very post is a typical definition of Calaacal with half of a dozen cursing and slurs. You are the one who constantly wail every time I stick half my foot up your arse and debunk your use of DNA.

The science of DNA can be scientifically used to do few things one been if you are of certain geographical background and also how are you related or unrelated to some samples. Finally it can include you or eliminate you from certain ancestry result if such result from your ancestors is available.

Now enters the Dir obsessed buffoon Zumaale without absolutely no evidence for years in this very forum he argued that Isaaq didn't descend from Sheekh Isxaaq, the first logical question is how can he make such sweeping conclusion when no one on earth knows the DNA background of Sheekh Isxaaq the original necessary sample. ?

Then he goes into so called " banu hashim " haplogroup a thing he pulled out of his ass since the person called Hashim himself DNA is not known, so he arbitrarily assigns J or J1 or J2 to the Arabs and thus concludes such and such Somalis are not descendant of Sheekh Isxaaq or Abaadir ( assigning his convenient haplotype to the last the j or jJ1or j2) while completely ignoring the diverse haplotyes of modern Arabs you can literally find R , J , T and E and its subclads in all modern Arabs but in his obsession to debunk Sheekh Isxaaq and claim a Dir ancestoy for them he has developed a tunnel vision.

That statement alone proves my assertion, first he assumes there existed a man called Dir, while at the sometimes arguing there was no Sheekh Isxaaq. Then he makes the false assumptions that Ciise and Gedabursi are Dir a concept that has no historical base then he goes on and argue since Ciise and Gedabursi are Dir Haplogroup T must be a Dir marker. And he has been promoting thus filth like a Jehova witness. For years.

Every clan , ethnic groups and nation has different haplotype. For example the Jews claim an ancestry from Abraham yet the modern Jews has E , T , J1 and J2 haplotype, the same with the Arabs and their claim of been descendant of Cadnaan and Qaxdaan hence these two patriarch creating the Arabs yet they have a diverse haplotypes. And this is not an anomaly its universal. So why one is surprised with Isaaq having a diverse haplotyes? Is there a unique law that only applies to Isaaq as this Dir Ibnu Bantu constantly and persistently showcase? No there isn't but his agenda is strictly against Isaaq. A clan is formed through core ancestry then over the centuries either they get assimilated or they assimilate others into their clan, that's the universal sociological evolution of all tribes, clans and ethnic groups on earth. But that doesn't negate the existence of original core descendants, nor does it eliminate the veracity of the existence of their patriarch.

Again a desperate generalization. I know not of 20 Isaaq who deny or questions of their ancestry. But you are desperate.

Finally again there was never a clan known as Dir., I know this bothers you deeply but reality is reality. Dir is as old as the colonial powers, few colonial anthropologists turned a minor myth and fairy tale into an actual clan .
X.playa

Save me the essay. This is not going to turn out to be another Groundhogday FKD thread like the others that have come before. We have done this in the following thread that you abandoned with your tail between your legs.

I ask you again, are you willing to take a test to prove that you are a true descendant of an Iraqi 85-95 year old Sheikh, and not one of the Sheegaad Isaaq E-V32 or T-M184 followers of thy Blessed Bani Hashim Holy Ancestor?

Listen, if times are tough, I am willing to set up a Gofundme page to raise the necessary funds for you to do a DNA test.

Yours,

Illiterate jaahil men produce at any age Cabdi Waaraabe was born in 1913 he is today 104 years old and he has children as young as 15. There is no reason to repeat your veiled slur that Sheekh Isxaaq could have not produced at that age.

Having said that buffoon how would me taking this test negate anything? After all we have no sample of Sheekh Isxaaq himself.

Are you fucken retarded?
Let us not beat around the bush. If you belong to an E-V32 or T-M184 lineage commonly found among Somalis, I am afraid you is just another Coonmali claiming to be Arab. Will you put up or shut up?

The Ball is in your court Boy or are you gonna act like the dog in this cartoon created by Rooble.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Origins
Haplogroup T is a widespread but rare haplogroup that originated about 20,000 years ago, probably on the Arabian peninsula or in northeastern Africa. Today it is found across Eurasia and northern Africa, but rarely at levels above 10%. It is most common in the Near East, Arabia and the Horn of Africa, especially among Iraqis and northeastern Africans. Beyond Africa, T has been detected at levels of about 4% in southern and eastern India and about 2% in Iberia. It is possible that this represents contributions from northern Africa, but it could also be that T reached southwestern Europe with farmers who introduced agriculture from the Near East
Majority of T-m184 is from the middle east and northeast Africa which is basically the somali regions. so why are you arguing if one Isaaq came to be from this clade he should be eliminated from a middle eastern ancestry when this very haplogroup originated there?
Distribution Haplogroup T is a fairly rare lineage in Europe, high in the middle and eastern sides of the Arabian peninsula and Arab States of the Persian Gulf, Out of (867 reported in FTDNA haplogroup T-(former K2)project - 284 (32%) are from this area, almost 50% of those from east of Saudi Arabia [1] . It account for 10% of the people living in the Persian Gulf countries. It makes up only 1% of the population on most of the european continent, except in Greece, Macedonia and Italy where it exceeds 4%, and in Iberia where it reaches 2.5%, peaking at 10% in Cadiz and over 15% in Ibiza. The maximal worldwide frequency for haplogroup T is observed in East Africa (Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, Tanzania) and in the Middle East (especially the South Caucasus, southern Iraq, south-west Iran, Oman and southern Egypt), where it accounts for approximately 5 to 15% of the male lineages
http://self.gutenberg.org/article/WHEBN ... p%20T-M184

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:49 am

:pac: @Zumaale

That's brutal walaahi. Waar nimyaw yaadhaheen oo yaadhaheen Somali dii Sheekh carabaa na wada dhalay bay u waalatay. Xitaa haduu carabkaa Sheekh isaaq in naga mida dhalay , intaasi waa minority waxa ka Badan inta la minjo xaabsaday ee pure cushitic ga ah. Maba jiro major clan isku wada dhalasho ah. Waa wada nooc minal jeegaan (alliance) iyo isir isku dhafan. Walaa isaaq baan aabo wada dhalin walaa daarood. Ninba sibuu kusoo galay xerta qaarbaa diin iyo nebi jacayl ugu Soo biiray xerta reer Sheekh isaaq, qaarbaa dagaal kusoo galay ama deegaan.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:39 am

X.playa

Yours,

Are you fucken retarded?
Let us not beat around the bush. If you belong to an E-V32 or T-M184 lineage commonly found among Somalis, I am afraid you is just another Coonmali claiming to be Arab. Will you put up or shut up?

The Ball is in your court Boy or are you gonna act like the dog in this cartoon created by Rooble.

:lol: :lol:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:47 am

I'll roll over and die before denying my ancestors for this rag zag ibn nag mag nonsense.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:38 am

Origins
Haplogroup T is a widespread but rare haplogroup that originated about 20,000 years ago, probably on the Arabian peninsula or in northeastern Africa. Today it is found across Eurasia and northern Africa, but rarely at levels above 10%. It is most common in the Near East, Arabia and the Horn of Africa, especially among Iraqis and northeastern Africans. Beyond Africa, T has been detected at levels of about 4% in southern and eastern India and about 2% in Iberia. It is possible that this represents contributions from northern Africa, but it could also be that T reached southwestern Europe with farmers who introduced agriculture from the Near East
Majority of T-m184 is from the middle east and northeast Africa which is basically the somali regions. so why are you arguing if one Isaaq came to be from this clade he should be eliminated from a middle eastern ancestry when this very haplogroup originated there?
Distribution Haplogroup T is a fairly rare lineage in Europe, high in the middle and eastern sides of the Arabian peninsula and Arab States of the Persian Gulf, Out of (867 reported in FTDNA haplogroup T-(former K2)project - 284 (32%) are from this area, almost 50% of those from east of Saudi Arabia [1] . It account for 10% of the people living in the Persian Gulf countries. It makes up only 1% of the population on most of the european continent, except in Greece, Macedonia and Italy where it exceeds 4%, and in Iberia where it reaches 2.5%, peaking at 10% in Cadiz and over 15% in Ibiza. The maximal worldwide frequency for haplogroup T is observed in East Africa (Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, Tanzania) and in the Middle East (especially the South Caucasus, southern Iraq, south-west Iran, Oman and southern Egypt), where it accounts for approximately 5 to 15% of the male lineages
http://self.gutenberg.org/article/WHEBN ... p%20T-M184

Have you sunk so low in this debate that you dare post an article that has been copied from Wikipedia to support your DNA arguments. :ufdup:

Listen fool, the T-M184 lineage found among some Isaaq clan members is not different than the one present among some Somalis from other clans. I am talking about a specific lineage associated with T-M184, and not the haplogroup itself. Are the non-Isaaq Somalis that belong to this Somali T-M184 lineage also Bani Hashim considering the TMRCA (Time Of Most Recent Common Ancestor) is estimated to be around 2000 years old?

Secondly, why are you being biased in ignoring the African E-V32 ancestry of some Isaaq members and only referencing haplogroup T-M184? Are you insinuating that the manufactured 'Sheikh' in question belonged to a an Arabian T-M184 lineage? As you have not done the test, it is possible that you do not obtain Haplogroup T like the Cumar Cabdalle, Isxaaq Carre, Muuse Carre that have done the test so don't be quick to throw the E-V32 lot under the bus.

The y-full test can identify SNP's that are unique to a particular haplogroup lineage, do take this test and lets see who ends up with egg on their face.

https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/y-d ... g-y/big-y/

Stop dodging the question, have you got the Cojones to take a DNA test or are you going to continue barking like a rabid dog?

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 am

The boon mareehan have completely fled the thread.

37 pages later, not a single citation from the Arabic text was posted :lol:

Just wanted to have it on record that I have predicted this on page 6 of this thread:
We have been waiting for years for any bon marehan to provide this source, so let us see if you will do so or if you will take the first exit just like all bon marehans do whenever they are asked to bring evidence of Nur Ibn Mujahid being described as Marehan in the Arabic text.

I am going to bet that you will flee like Xiraabu. But you can prove me wrong.

What can I say, Duriyada know the ways of doofaar ismaacil too well :) :up:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:43 pm

And we are still waiting for citations....

Still not a single bit of evidence posted by the boon marehan :lol:

This glorious thread shall never die.

:pac:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:15 pm

This bend over character is funny, he is obsessed with meaningless things like Hiraabu nick name Goyta in Amharic/Tigray language means lord, Marehan has been fighting Habesha before Ahmed Gurey was born my friend, Isaac is a clan that only recently started to venture into Ethiopia, you are no different than Majerten, coastal people with different Arab, indian baby fathers making up your clan, I read from an colonial explorer that you used to live off of shipwrecked travellers and merchants, feeding on their dead flesh, subxanaka yaa cadiim.

Caadi iska dhig, beesha Barakaysan was part and parcel of Adal sultanate and the truth shall set you free yaa bucur bacayr, we are fair and good leaders to you but you are liars and bandits.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Unde 4.5 which Somalis of all groups took part in Isaaqs are classified as Dir. As an advisor For as long as Somalia is a clan freefall then Isaaqs should take that and be extremely happy. Lets put the symantics aside and be honest Isaaaq can never dream of going tit for tat against Hawiye, Dir, Darood etc for leadership representation, influence etc embracing the Dir Umbrella before it gets taken away is the best hope

Looooooooooooooool

Quule munching Boon Marexaaaaaar

You can unite Dofaar Ismaciil, Hawiye and Dir and let’s see if they can do anything to Isaaq.

Getting representation in a failed shithole called Zoomalia is not our objective. If we wanted we could’ve demanded anything in exchange for the miragelike unity walaweyns are obsessed with.

Our goal however is to regain the sovereignty of our country Somaliland and if our elders didn’t make that disastrous mistake in 1960, we would’ve been an industrialized nation by now.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:16 am

:clap:
Walle anoo Gob ah inaysan Gun i rifayn :lol: :lol:

Iidoor wagaash, you are NOT mentioned in the Futuh nor is there any mention of any trace of Isaaq until I.M Lewis came with your British Colonizers. Ka nax oo naftaa waa. You always were and will always be a regional nothing, a provincial no mention while I have been recorded 700 years of stretching the Somali mind and the Somali world

This is me, the RECOGNIZED leader of Somalis 500 years ago,

This is me, the RECOGNIZED leader of Somalis yesterday,

This is me, the RECOGNIZED leader of Somalis Today

Kiss the ring iidooor wagaash..it's something you have done on more than ocassion :up:

I thought I denounced clanism. So much for somali nimo and what not. Atlast you feel free and you are.proud of your uncle siyad bare not because he was a somali dictator but because of his m arehan lineage

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:17 am

This bend over character is funny, he is obsessed with meaningless things like Hiraabu nick name Goyta in Amharic/Tigray language means lord, Marehan has been fighting Habesha before Ahmed Gurey was born my friend, Isaac is a clan that only recently started to venture into Ethiopia, you are no different than Majerten, coastal people with different Arab, indian baby fathers making up your clan, I read from an colonial explorer that you used to live off of shipwrecked travellers and merchants, feeding on their dead flesh, subxanaka yaa cadiim.

Caadi iska dhig, beesha Barakaysan was part and parcel of Adal sultanate and the truth shall set you free yaa bucur bacayr, we are fair and good leaders to you but you are liars and bandits.
I thought you boons blocked me :umad:

Stop lying. Xiraabu Goita Teodorous was a name, not a nickname. In the original Arabic it literally says:

Xiraabu son of Goita son of Theodorous. You can not lie your way out of that :lol:

It is not Hiraabe either, because Arabic has the same "xa" sound as Somali, and the Somali names in the book were written exactly as they sound in Somali, examples of that would include Farshaxan, who was a Somali leader and his name is written exactly as pronounced in Somali. The other boon marehan Voltage attempted to claim Xiraabu Goita Theodorous was an authentic Somali name a while back, made a fool of himself, and has since stopped making that claim.

I would say it is about time you abandoned the Nur Ibn Mujahid lie too, everyone can see that you've just made it up based on that one erroneous mention in that article and that the original source makes no mention of any connection between Nur Ibn Mujahid and boon marehan. In fact, the original source makes it clear Nur was of a group separate from Somalis, i.e. 'Malasai'.

You have Xiraabu Goita Teodorous, accept and embrace your 'poverty-stricken' ancestor :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:05 pm

I thought you boons blocked me :umad:

Stop lying. Xiraabu Goita Teodorous was a name, not a nickname. In the original Arabic it literally says:

Xiraabu son of Goita son of Theodorous. You can not lie your way out of that :lol:

It is not Hiraabe either, because Arabic has the same "xa" sound as Somali, and the Somali names in the book were written exactly as they sound in Somali, examples of that would include Farshaxan, who was a Somali leader and his name is written exactly as pronounced in Somali. The other boon marehan Voltage attempted to claim Xiraabu Goita Theodorous was an authentic Somali name a while back, made a fool of himself, and has since stopped making that claim.

I would say it is about time you abandoned the Nur Ibn Mujahid lie too, everyone can see that you've just made it up based on that one erroneous mention in that article and that the original source makes no mention of any connection between Nur Ibn Mujahid and boon marehan. In fact, the original source makes it clear Nur was of a group separate from Somalis, i.e. 'Malasai'.

You have Xiraabu Goita Teodorous, accept and embrace your 'poverty-stricken' ancestor :lol:
Well its fascinating he got non-Somali name, not here to argue over the spelling of name since my clans involvement and role in Adal does not rely on the spelling of name haha. But since you are obsessed with his name, do you not think it makes sense since Adal reached as far north as Tigray and even Eritrea today. I am not saying it is his nickname, but the nicknames of his father and grandfather. I told you already that Ahmed Gurey was not the first Imam to reach Tigray and fight Habesha, Imam Mahfuz before him did it, and we seem to forget about his important role in Adal.

Xiraabu and his brothers were both important players in Adal history, I am interested in their name, but the subject of discussion is not his name, we know its foreign no need to giggle over that, I have cousins and nephews who have foreign names and are wadaado, our subject is Amiir Nuur, Ahmed Gurey and Abadir, these according to Marehan oral history are Marehan, our claims are not based on articles where we argue over spelling of names, our claim is based on history passed down through generations. Can you dispel this oral history as a myth or not ?

stick to the subject, I blocked you because you are too repetitive and make no valuable contribution to this thread.

HISOKA

Postby HISOKA » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:33 pm

We have heard many claims on his head, from different tribes, and nations even the arabs had there own claims. so lets try to find the truth.

1: Futah Al-Habashi: Quotes from the book will give us a guide

2: Axmed gurey's Cousin and Brother in other source Garad Abun.

3: Axmed gurey's birth place and city hubat (Hoobad)

4: Garad Ibrahim/ connections with the imam..

5: Ancient Oromo beliefs about Axmed Gurey

6: habasha books and ancient beliefs about Axmed gurey

7: the city of hubat and the its peoples connection with the Imam..

8: WHO are the balaw tribe

NB: the most important are Garad Abuun and Imam Axmed gurey's connections and there home city

in futuh al habasha there was no mention of the imams ethnicty, However there are many referrences of his relatives who seem to be from the belaw ethnicty
The imam was born in the city hubat located between zeilac and harar, its ruler was the cheiftain of the belaw
Al futuh says: ''ibrahim bin ahmed ruler of the country of hubat of The tribe of belaw''
this ibrahim ruler of hubat seems to be the imams father
Al futuh says: ''the imam was at that time knight under garaad abun who loved him and show how courageous he was''

This is what some people told him. separating him and Garad Mahfuz of the Walashma, and there only connection is thru marriage. the Imam was married to his daughter bati al wambara

They gathered in Amajah where they stayed three days. It was one of the towns in Abyssinia that had Muslims living in it. But it belonged to the king. Its inhabitants then went to the imam Ahmad and said, "The king of Abyssinia has a mighty force with him; the number of his horses is incalculable. Only the Most High God knows the number of his coats of mail, helmets, foot-soldiers and shields made of hide. Your fathers, your ancestors, the emir `Ali, the emir Mahfuz your father-in-law, along with Garad Ibrahim and the sultans who long ago used to rule in the country of Sa`d ad-Din - not one of them has ever attacked the king of Abyssinia in his own country, in his own dwelling-place

this garaad abun seems his brother WHO have trained him. but the futah says he is his cousin by the name of Garad abun ibn adash of hubat as well. the futah never mentions him as a Brother but cousin..

here is where it gets weird.. Ethiopian soldier or A king sends a letter to Axmed gurey thru Arab fiqi WHO wrote the book futah, and this letter is also used in the futah.. but he never corrects him.

''It was I who long ago killed your brother Garad Abun, son of Garad Ibrahim, who was older than you in years. I routed his army, and did so more than once. Don't imagine that I am like any of the patricians whom you've encountered up till now. I am Wasan Sagad''

Wasan Sagad says his Brother while arab fiqi claim as his cousin.. some one is misinformed they can not both be correct and it will later on show that arab fiqi is correct. sinces he was with the imam.

The futah goes on to praise Garad abun ibn adash and says that he loved Axmed gurey

''After this Garad Abun came against him, and ruled for seven years. He clung to the truth, and exercised justice and authority in a fair way, banning what was forbidden, killing highwaymen, forbidding wine, games, and dances accompanied by drums. The country flourished. He cultivated the nobles and the Qur'anic teachers, the dervishes and the sheikhs. He ruled over his kingdom and worked for the good of his subjects.

Our lord the imam of the Muslims, Ahmad bin Ibrahim al-Ghazi was at that time a knight under Garad Abun, endowed with intelligence and foresight who consulted, in his youth and his prime, the inspiration of God the Most High in regard to the commission that God willed should be entrusted to him. Garad Abun loved him mightily, when he saw how courageous and astute he was''

ancient oromo beliefs says that Axmed gurey was a Balaw Karanle hawiya babile afaan oromo, and they have that written Down in some books, which are not translated. but they believe he was a balaw.

The tigriyan highlanders also have there claims on him and have some books. that claim he is a balaw, from tigriyans themselves because there is a tigriyan balaw's in the highlands of ethiopia.. and when the Imam captured habasha he had his camp there and his wife was with them in the war times. they were guarding her. he also had a meeting with some balaw tribes during his camp up there.

Now the Question is WHO are this balaw tribe and where do they live? we know that the Garad Ibrahim of hubat was a balaw.

Hubat is located between Harar and babile, and the city is called in af somali ''Hoobad'' and the people you will find today in this city are still the same. they belong to the same tribe as the balaw mentioned up. Balaw is a sub-sub-sub tribe under Karanle sixawle and this tribe still lives in hoobad, and the entire city is mainly karanle sixawle balaw.

Beesha Karanle accept kismayo airport being named after Imam axmed gurey + some interesting facts.

Caddeyn: Sax iyo qalad.

1. Sida uu xusay kutubka “Kashf as-sudul can taariikh as-Sumal” wuxuu sheegayaa in uu iimaamku ku dhashay magaalada Hoobad oo ah dhul ay degaan tolka Balaw ama Bulow.

Waxaa sax ah in uu tolkani yahay Baalow oo ah Seexawle Karanle oo ay degmada Hoobad ka mid tahay dhulku uu ilaa maanta dego.

2. Sidoo kale buuggani wuxuu xusayaa in Iimaam Axmed uu ku biiray ciidamo uu hoggaaminayey Garaad Abuun Cadash.

Waxaa sax ah in magaca garaadka dambe uu ahaa Garaad Abuun Cadaadshe oo ay ka soo jeedaan jilibka Reer Garaad Abuun Cadaadshe. Garaadkani wuxuu ilma-adeer la ahaa Imaam Axmed-gurey oo isagu ahaa Axmed Garaad Ibraahim Maxamed. Markii uu dhintay Garaad Ibraahim oo ahaa Axmed aabbihii ayaa waxaa garaadnimadii beesha la wareegay Garaad Cadaadshe, waxaana ka sii dhaxlay wiilkiisii oo ahaa Abuun Garaad Cadaadshe. Sidaas awgeed Axmed Gurey dadaal badan ayuu u galay dib u hanashada garaadnimadii uu dhaxalka u lahaa ee beesha Karanle, waxaase Alle ku galladay in uu noqday iimaamka muslimiinta Geeska Afrika.

The Link a must read
http://garsoor.wordpress.com/2008/10/06 ... andheyska/

the full abtirsi tree of Balaw tribe,
http://oi40.tinypic.com/2e67ew1.jpg

Now sinces we know that the balaw tribes still lives in hoobad, i wanna show you a map of karanle lands in ethiopia, and its far Deep into ethiopia out of the somali region. South harar, Babile and funyan bira and in South harar there is a city called after one of the sub Clans of karanle Gidir.. ''Gidir magala''

Map of karanle land location and note its out of somali region
http://oi42.tinypic.com/zbhpk.jpg

close up map
http://oi41.tinypic.com/2yp18g0.jpg

Based on the 2007 Census conducted by the Central Statistical Agency of Ethiopia (CSA), this woreda has a total population of 77,317, of whom 41,629 are men and 35,688 women. While 1,273 or 1.65% are urban inhabitants, a further 17,533 or 22.68% are pastoralists. 99.29% of the population said they were Muslim. This woreda is inhabited by the Karanle Hawiye clan of the Somali people, as well as the Babille Oromo.

The 1994 national census reported a total population for this woreda of 93,527, of whom 48,436 were men and 45,091 were women; the census identified no urban inhabitants. The largest ethnic group reported in Babille was the Somali people 99.97%

Conclusion: Garad abun ibn cadaadshe and Imam axmed gurey's connection, and there home city hoobad + there progeny in hoobad with there correct abtirsi is the truth.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.