Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muse Bihi is officially al-Shabab as SL falls under Wahabists

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Muse Bihi is officially al-Shabab as SL falls under Wahabists

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:10 am

SL has began to sweep the main cities enforcing new strict Wahabi doctrines including arresting people for theie hair cuts, choice of clothes among others.

Today SL banned new year and ordered all businesses to close their doors by 11pm.

This has never happened in the history of SL only under Muse Bihi.

Can we say he is a al Shabab mole?

While they bomb the south, it looks like they had much easier and more stealth path in the north.

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Muse Bihi is officially al-Shabab as SL falls under Wahabists

Postby BlueBlood » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:22 pm

That is harassment...nacala ku taal :pacspit: , i feel sorry for the guy walahi

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:39 pm

Gurage boy stop your cheap shots or you will be treated like Dabacsar. :ufdup:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:13 pm

Hahahha chicken coming home to roost.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:28 pm

Ethiopian boy AwRas , homosexuality should not be permitted in Muslim lands. Anyone with a homo haircut should rightfully have their hair cut. Any guy wearing tight clothing that looks like women clothing should be locked up. We are not Darood we don't do that gay shit

Raidboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raidboss » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:57 pm

Unreal thing to obsess over :mindblown:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:44 pm

Al shabab and possible moles can’t do anything to me when they know I’m a citizen of Ethiopia. Our secret service can cut more heads than their uncivilised hair cuts grabbing grown men in the soukh coz they have nothing else to do.

We may have to write to the donors especially UK who funds the police, SPU, RRU. Taxpayers have right to know their money maybe spent on al Shabab.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:37 pm

With the myriad of social problems facing Somaliland today, (unemployment, drug abuse, poverty, mental illness, tahriib, etc.) mujaahid Biixi adminstration, in its wisdom, found a far more pressing issue to tackle, namely, the strict adherence to the state's hairdo laws.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:06 pm

This is wonderful. Beautiful. Great. Taking matters into our own hands to stop filthy Ethiopian like behaviour spreading, with regards to the haircuts many of our delinquent youth are getting these days. :up: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland:

AyubD
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AyubD » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:21 pm

Al shabab and possible moles can’t do anything to me when they know I’m a citizen of Ethiopia. Our secret service can cut more heads than their uncivilised hair cuts grabbing grown men in the soukh coz they have nothing else to do.
Ethiopian beggars are a tough bunch ... on internet. :down:
Meanwhile, Ethiopan refugees living in the breakaway Republic of Somaliland say they fear for their lives because of the tension between Oromia and Somali.

On Wednesday, two Ethiopian refugees were killed outside Hargeisa, the Somaliland capital. Local media reports say the men were targeted in response to the violence in Awaday.

Mohamed Ibrahim Isse has lived in Hargeisa for 17 years. He says he left Ethiopia in search of a better life and to escape persecution. Now, he says, he feels threatened and has requested protection from Somaliland authorities.

“I was attacked with rhetoric by seven men, saying that I will be killed in revenge of what had happened in Awaday in Ethiopia. I did not go out of my home for the last two days,” Isse told VOA's Somali Service.

Hukun Mohamed is an Ethiopian refugee who has been living in Hargeisa for four years. She makes a living washing clothes and doing housework. But she too fears for her life.

“We and Somalis are brothers and sisters. We ask for the authorities to protect us. We also appeal our people in Oromia region to protect the Somalis there,” Mohamed said. “We need peace. There is no reason for a person to shed the blood of another fellow human.”

Ethiopia's Regional Tensions Spill Over, Leaving at Least 18 Dead

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:41 pm

No SL is picking on some poor Oromo who fled the Ethiopian regime. They are doing so to appease the regime in Addis Ababa not because they care for the Awadey drug dealers or any other "Somalis" held hostage by Oromos. Be realistic son.

SL is trying to win over the TPLF regime. They can never arrest a Tigrai or Amhara in Hargeisa like those that own all the universities, lit restaurants and other popular joints.

SL only does things for the Government of Ethiopia. When Oromo come to power they going to bring more Oromo into Gabiley than Somalis from the south.

A citizen like me who has no issue with the Ethiopian Government is untouchable in Hargeisa.

They harassing this poor guy for his hair cut but guess what? All the Ethiopians in Hargeisa have all kinds of hair styles and on top of that own all the lit hair salons so they probably gave this guy the cut. They will not mess with the Ethiopian business who did the cut but abuse this poor guy, maybe some Gabooye guy.

AyubD
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AyubD » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:10 pm

A citizen like me who has no issue with the Ethiopian Government is untouchable in Hargeisa
You are as delusional as I expected. It comes from your insecure mind living in a fantasy. Remember nothing is of limits. The moment you see ONLF fighters, you will run like a rat looking for a hole to hide. Are you sure they are not living dormant in SL?

I have never seen a Turk bragging about his untouchable status in Mogadishu. But, a poor ass Ethiopian will broadcast his made up status wide and loud.

We heard you, Mr. Important! :up: :clap:

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:04 pm

A citizen like me who has no issue with the Ethiopian Government is untouchable in Hargeisa
You are as delusional as I expected. It comes from your insecure mind living in a fantasy. Remember nothing is of limits. The moment you see ONLF fighters, you will run like a rat looking for a hole to hide. Are you sure they are not living dormant in SL?

I have never seen a Turk bragging about his untouchable status in Mogadishu. But, a poor ass Ethiopian will broadcast his made up status wide and loud.

You speak the truth my friend, :up:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:53 pm

Sxb the truth everyone knows. Somali oo dhan ba wada oog xalda halka ka jirta.

I am above your unrecognised law because I hold Ethio passport.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Sxb the truth everyone knows. Somali oo dhan ba wada oog xalda halka ka jirta.

I am above your unrecognised law because I hold Ethio passport.

I think you're becoming delusional.

Please calm down and realise the fact that Ethiopia is a landlocked authoritarian shithole compared to the democratic nation of Somaliland.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.