Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Isaaq vs Daarood in Somalia's government - Even without Somaliland Isaaq are eating better than Dooros

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Isaaq vs Daarood in Somalia's government - Even without Somaliland Isaaq are eating better than Dooros

Postby cheifaqilbari » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:29 pm

as xassan sheikh maxmuud told dofaar cabdi bile galayd, nobody likes faqash.

the koonfur hate faqash more than us. they massacred faqash to the point no faqash dare to claim their houses in moq.

jacliya jacliya as mogool use to sing. :stylin:
Last edited by cheifaqilbari on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Isaaq vs Daarood in Somalia's government - Even without Somaliland Isaaq are eating better than Dooros

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Lol are you ok? You are having a meltdown :lol:
Btw it's all politics...there is a reason why there are more Isaaqs in this gov than the previous govs..iska fahan.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:43 pm

i am hawiye dude.treat me as 1 .
We isaaqs are not part of the 4.5, we have our own Somaliland, Laakiin niman isaaq ah oo soo shaqo tagay ayaa jira, they are humiliating Dooros in Somalia, and enjoying the top positions.

Doofaar ayay ku dhex ceebeeyaan dawladda taagta daran dhexdeeda.
Lmfao they represent you idoors😂 somalia represents everyone.
The faqash are trying to free their people from Kenyan slavery and idoor ownership

AyubD
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AyubD » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:04 pm

Siyaasadda Soomaalida ayaa ah qabiil, qabiil waa waxa siyaasadda Soomaalidu ku dhisan tahayba.
Qabil society equals to primitive society. It inhibits progress. Instead of learning from history of other nations, we regress to squabbling over peanuts and miss out on opportunities. The result will be such that the future Somalia can end up being a vassal state of Ethiopia and suffer land loss to Kenya and Ethiopia; but be assured that the future Somalis will be still fighting over which skinny arm Somali qabil controls what and say "Siyaasadda Soomaalida ayaa ah qabiil, qabiil waa waxa siyaasadda Soomaalidu ku dhisan tahayba." .

We need to change. We need to learn from others. Every time I read about the Somali qabil pride and listing of what qabil is holding this post and that post in the government, I want to puke.

Historical example:

Kazakhs, the nomadic Turkic people of Central Asia, were extremely tribal and their society was divided among three qabil groups. They were constantly fighting each other, often resorting to killings. That's in 1920s. Their intelligentsia undertook massive reformation within their society, literally executing all qabil promoters. They became one of the republics of the Soviet Union and secured huge landmass for their state.

Today Kazakhstan is an independent country. It is the 9th country by landmass in the world with a puny population of 17 millions. Their country is oil rich. Literacy rate is near 100%. Kazakhstan has area of 2,700,000 square km. It's bigger than the whole Horn of Africa. That's Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea and Ethiopia combined (2,000,000 square km). If not for their elite who put qabil differences aside and concentrated on unification, Kazakhstan would have been divided between Russia and China.

Kazakhs are of Turkish origin and they are Sunni Muslims. Coincidentally, unification of Somalia that is what Turkey is pushing for.

Here is Astana, Kazakh capital:

Last edited by AyubD on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:08 pm

i am hawiye dude.treat me as 1 .
We isaaqs are not part of the 4.5, we have our own Somaliland, Laakiin niman isaaq ah oo soo shaqo tagay ayaa jira, they are humiliating Dooros in Somalia, and enjoying the top positions.

The faqash are trying to free their people from Kenyan slavery and idoor ownership
Caqli 1 saac.

If they are represent then how come they can't visit? I can say ''I am the King of Oman'' simple as that. You can say whatever you want but the reallity is always different and the reallity is the fact.

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:14 pm

the koonfur hate faqash more than us. they massacred faqash to the point no faqash dare to claim their houses in moq.

that is a lie,i am hawiye and i have nothing but but love for dooro,when u say koonfur do u realize doro live inthe 3 biggest regions of koonfur.they are movers n shakers of somali politics.that fact cant be distorted with countless khat sessions.dooro and haeiye have moved on and they are 2 sides of the same coin.
only mirqaan nation are stuck i 1991 mentaoity,the rest have moved on so has their country.
iidor can only wish death upon hawiye with their habaar but they know deep known there is no turning back.

isaaq offers zero to hawiye except terrorism and bringing isaaq terrorists to xamar.

random123456

Postby random123456 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:24 pm

that is a lie,i am hawiye and i have nothing but but love for dooro,when u say koonfur do u realize doro live inthe 3 biggest regions of koonfur.they are movers n shakers of somali politics.that fact cant be distorted with countless khat sessions.dooro and haeiye have moved on and they are 2 sides of the same coin.
only mirqaan nation are stuck i 1991 mentaoity,the rest have moved on so has their country.
iidor can only wish death upon hawiye with their habaar but they know deep known there is no turning back.

isaaq offers zero to hawiye except terrorism and bringing isaaq terrorists to xamar.
State your sub clan sheegato

random123456

Postby random123456 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Movers and shakers kulaha, this is why daroods will forever be langaab gypsies with no city of their own

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:34 pm

i dont Converse with iidor.come meet me in mAcmacaanka and i put bullet in ur mouth u and traitor shakur as punishment for treason.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Yup Doofar are gypsie leeches and conniving thieves. Never trust a doofar 😂

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:54 pm

Useless positions when was the last time you heard any of them on the news? Warsangali alone has the best ministry in the country which is ministry of Planning. He alone singed 300 million an then days later 200 million investment deals . Lol

Does anybody know any of these idoors he’s talking about?

Darood has always been called the fathers of the nation from darwiish store siyaad bare and now faarmajo name will be added to be called the man who revived the country.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:47 am

Caqli 1 saac.

If they are represent then how come they can't visit? I can say ''I am the King of Oman'' simple as that. You can say whatever you want but the reallity is always different and the reallity is the fact.
Dumb idoor, we don't care if you have a share in this government or not. We want to show the international community you've a share in the FG.
If we didn't include you idoors in the government that would've meant we recognized you and didn't include you as part of somalia. We don't care if you like who represents you in the FG or Not.
Somaliland is nothing more than a federal clan state to us.

We don't care if they visit you or Not lmao. They're just there to show idoors are part of the government and we give little about what happens in Somaliland and how power is shared, we view it as like Any other clan enclave.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:08 am

Caqli 1 saac.

Dumb idoor, we don't care if you have a share in this government or not. We want to show the international community you've a share in the FG.
If we didn't include you idoors in the government that would've meant we recognized you and didn't include you as part of somalia. We don't care if you like who represents you in the FG or Not.
Somaliland is nothing more than a federal clan state to us.

We don't care if they visit you or Not lmao. They're just there to show idoors are part of the government and we give little about what happens in Somaliland and how power is shared, we view it as like Any other clan enclave.

Forget about the International community, Amisom owns you, you have nothing but only a name, in the day they tell you what to do, and in the night they fock you and enslave you.

Indha adag fooqal in dha adag.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby KingWaslawi » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:16 am

Useless positions when was the last time you heard any of them on the news? Warsangali alone has the best ministry in the country which is ministry of Planning. He alone singed 300 million an then days later 200 million investment deals . Lol

Does anybody know any of these idoors he’s talking about?

Darood has always been called the fathers of the nation from darwiish store siyaad bare and now faarmajo name will be added to be called the man who revived the country.

Who knows the president of Swiss?

Xilalka muhiimka ah, macnaheedu waxa weeye, waa xilal boqran oo culus, maaha wax dhayal dhayal ah, dadka haya xilalka culus na had iyo jeer dhayal laguma arko.

Cagaha ayaa loo maydhaa.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:21 am

Embarrassing topic

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.