Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Heavy fighting between Puntland and Somaliland militia in Tukaraq, Sool.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Heavy fighting between Puntland and Somaliland militia in Tukaraq, Sool.

Postby AbdiCushite » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:24 pm

:damn: I don't want to see anymore shit talking from pro-PL Harti on here anymore. PL is too weak for SL, you should be lucky SL is showing restraint, if you guys would stop trying to infringe on the SL territories of Sanaag and Sool we wouldn't have to karbash you. Reer PL need to stick to their 2 and half villages of Garowe, Half of Galkacyo , and Bosaso . Reer 2 and half villages can't handle SL. Tell Failmaajo to send some Bantu soldiers north and then maybe you bums can stop us on the battlefield
Corrected! :mrgreen:
:russ: you're right Reer 2 and half villages :dead:

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:56 pm

hawiye stand with their fellow countrymen agsinst the secessionist iidor aggression.

vinshom
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby vinshom » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:20 pm

hawiye stand with their fellow countrymen agsinst the secessionist iidor aggression.
I am Hawiye and I stand with my fellow Irir Somali

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:29 pm

You're not Hawiye you dumb doofar . Whenever Hawiye is ready to chase doofar out of Mogadishu again we will support our Hawiye brothers

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:46 pm

we are from different subclans.u r probably from mooryan clan.irir doesnt exist,piss ans sht on irir.iidor wants to break somalia apart and arm shabab that terrorize my hawiye people.

they are my enemy,as hawiye,i standd with my country.

lacnat on irir.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:55 pm

we are from different subclans.u r probably from mooryan clan.irir doesnt exist,piss ans sht on irir.iidor wants to break somalia apart and arm shabab that terrorize my hawiye people.

they are my enemy,as hawiye,i standd with my country.

lacnat on irir.
Boon Doofar Al Jewberti, Hawiye don't like your gay ass. They will run your uncle Failmaajo out of Mogadishu like they did your uncle Afweyne. Doofar brought Al Shabab and AMISOM to Somalia . Every single one of Somali's problem starts with doofar, therefore you guys can't be part of solution. All doofar should be deported from mogadishu and sent to their 2 and a half village enclave of PL. Careful though I hear there's SL forces / Militias in the area , so it might turn into 1 and half village enclave PL, Muuse Biixi will be giving the Khutbah in Garowe next Friday 😂😂😂😂 after that PL will be Bosaso and half of Galkacyo 😂😂😂 1 and a half village PL

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:58 pm

You're not Hawiye you dumb doofar . Whenever Hawiye is ready to chase doofar out of Mogadishu again we will support our Hawiye brothers
that wont happen in million years.we are not brothers,we dont share country with secessionists,we share country with my fellow dooro countrymen.90 percent of hawiye agree with me except those who destroyed our homeland.
it is in hawiye interest for peaceful,strong somalia with strong army.the concept of united hawiye clan is myth,it is propogated by certain mooryans who held the country hostage and in perpetual conflict,anarchy and choas for 30 years.thatnis why alshaba bombs the sht out of hawiye women and children with boldness and ease for 10 years and no single condemnation from hawiye elders,politicians :P

i am just pragmatist hawiye .truth hurts.but is better then burying ur head in soil.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:05 pm

that wont happen in million years.we are not brothers,we dont share country with secessionists,we share country with my fellow dooro countrymen.90 percent of hawiye agree with me except those who destroyed our homeland.
it is in hawiye interest for peaceful,strong somalia with strong army.the concept of united hawiye clan is myth,it is propogated by certain mooryans who held the country hostage and in perpetual conflict,anarchy and choas for 30 years.thatnis why alshaba bombs the sht out of hawiye women and children with boldness and ease for 10 years and no single condemnation from hawiye elders,politicians :P

i am just pragmatist hawiye .truth hurts.but is better then burying ur head in soil.
Boon doofar the jig is up, you've already been exposed so hop off Hawiyes nuts. Hawiye want nothing to do with the weak doofar that get karbashed by SL in the North and are too weak to fight Al shabab in the south that's why doofar pres invited AMISOM to come do it. If Hawiye had free reign to secure their city they would have done it. Instead doofar brought the UN and fed them lies to attack Hawiye and that resulted in the Somalia we have today.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:09 pm

I don't know how Hawiye still want to have a country with these doofar loons. I trust a doofar less than I trust a Jew , doofar are crazy backstabbers !! If anything I'd be more open to Isaaq and Hawiye uniting and connecting Mogadishu to Hargeisa IF we isolate doofar in PL . The only reason as an Isaaq that I am against reunification is because of the cancerous doofar presence. Doofar have never had anything to offer they've just lived off Isaaq and Hawiye coattails and Amongst us in our cities while their lands still lay undeveloped .
Last edited by AbdiCushite on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:20 pm

i am just pragmatist hawiye and i have my own opinions just like everybody else.kkk securing city,sxb,come on,our hawiye warlords and politicians had 28 years and they couldnt agree to shake hands with eachother let alone secure a city or build something.that is hard fact.it is just right time hawiye realized it has to step aside aftet 28 yrs of utter failure and supremacy of law of jungle.
hwwiye care less about mythtical khat addict iriri khat so lets bury irir myth by saying piss and x..r on him.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:23 pm

i am just pragmatist hawiye and i have my own opinions just like everybody else.kkk securing city,sxb,come on,our hawiye warlords and politicians had 28 years and they couldnt agree to shake hands with eachother let alone secure a city or build something.that is hard fact.it is just right time hawiye realized it has to step aside aftet 28 yrs of utter failure and supremacy of law of jungle.
hwwiye care less about mythtical khat addict iriri khat so lets bury irir myth by saying piss and x..r on him.
Major Boon, Hawiye didn't have a chance to secure their city because Doofar fed the UN lies and got them to attack Hawiye, and then doofar financed Al Shabab and placed them in Mogadishu. For 28 years doofar have been keeping Somalia in the mud

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:55 pm

pile of rubbish u just vomited there.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:56 pm

How does it feel being the helpless damsel in this situation qurjiile? :lol:

Two men fighting in your land, both claiming they own you, and you are completely helpless. All you can do is open threads reporting on the events on Snet.

:pac: :umad:
:lol: :lol:

Futurist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Futurist » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:44 pm

Woulde be jokes If SL captures Farmaajo :russ: :deadrose:

random123456

Postby random123456 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:44 pm

:damn: This ceeb is too much

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.