Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blackvelvet breaks down in tears for Farmaajo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Blackvelvet breaks down in tears for Farmaajo

Postby Adali » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Mashallah sister you spoke from the heart. :som: :up:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Blackvelvet breaks down in tears for Farmaajo

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:20 pm

lmaoooooo! Bv where u at?

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:49 am

Good to see BV oo soo rajuucdey and turn into an ardent supporter of hogaamiyaha barakeysan ee umadda Soomaaliyeed halyey Farmaajo. With Farmaajo in the helm, it Will not be long before Somalia becomes peaceful and prosperous and every Skinny enjoys having rooti with marmalaado iyo cream cheese for breakfast.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:55 am

Bilaash ee isku xiijinee Farmaajo turn out to be another useless.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:32 am

Abgaal can’t stand hbar gidir mareexan newly found mutual respect. Lol

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:28 am

:? Who's abgaal here?

BVSNet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BVSNet » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:33 am

You and your cousins have been chanting from the rooftops that the attack by government troops on Habar Gidir former minister, Habar Gidir current senator and Habar Gidir civilians had nothing to do with qabiil (the alternative being gross incompetence of Farmaajo and his administration).

So if as you say it wasn't qabiil related why shouldn't this girl from Galmudug be welcoming towards the President?

Should she have thrown tomatoes instead?

Ps she is probably a Mareexaan Galmudugian like you for all we know.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Wallahi I won't lie. I have yet to meet a Habar Gidir girl that doesn't impress me because of her piety, akhlaaq, and good graces. Waa iga daacad ilaahay baa ii jeedee. Lakin Black Velvet is a warlord through and through :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:15 pm

You and your cousins have been chanting from the rooftops that the attack by government troops on Habar Gidir former minister, Habar Gidir current senator and Habar Gidir civilians had nothing to do with qabiil (the alternative being gross incompetence of Farmaajo and his administration).

So if as you say it wasn't qabiil related why shouldn't this girl from Galmudug be welcoming towards the President?

Take a chill pill BV, there is light at the end of the tunnel, besides don't blame Mareexaan for Murursade v HG tit for tat, this girl has every reason to welcome her president and so she did with authenticity and heart.

Why do you think she is Mareexaan, is Xaaf and everyone from Garowe to Cadaado also Mareexaan, you display the signs of anti-sadetism bacda iska fur this paranoia is not healthy, Beesha Barakaysan are you friends and country men and women, as a suspected iljeex I recommend you close the isbaaro and join the movement so you can have a piece of the pie. :lol:

BVSNet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BVSNet » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Take a chill pill BV, there is light at the end of the tunnel, besides don't blame Mareexaan for Murursade v HG tit for tat, this girl has every reason to welcome her president and so she did with authenticity and heart.

Why do you think she is Mareexaan, is Xaaf and everyone from Garowe to Cadaado also Mareexaan, you display the signs of anti-sadetism bacda iska fur this paranoia is not healthy, Beesha Barakaysan are you friends and country men and women, as a suspected iljeex I recommend you close the isbaaro and join the movement so you can have a piece of the pie. :lol:
So according to you it is to do with qabiil but it's not the president's doing it's the prime minister's.

An incompetent president and a murderous prime minister. I'll pass on that pie thanks.

Wallahi I won't lie. I have yet to meet a Habar Gidir girl that doesn't impress me because of her piety, akhlaaq, and good graces. Waa iga daacad ilaahay baa ii jeedee. Lakin Black Velvet is a warlord through and through :lol:
Mashallah for someone to swear to God regarding the piety of Habar Gidir girls is sharaf. I'm of course not a warlord. If you mean that my pen is as mighty as a sword then I'll take the compliment :)

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Mashallah for someone to swear to God regarding the piety of Habar Gidir girls is sharaf. I'm of course not a warlord. If you mean that my pen is as mighty as a sword then I'll take the compliment :)
And I will swear on it again if need be. Great dhaqan every single one I have seen :up:

As for the blatant targeting of Habar Gidir in recent months (minus Abdirahman Abdishakuur...wonder how close you guys are since he is also from UK and Cayr), I think it is obvious even to the HG elite that someone was trying to sabotage Farmaajo and his government by trying to pit them and HG against each other. He forcefully denounced the paramilitary act OUTSIDE of chain of command that targeted Qaybdiid and Qaybdiid seems to understand what was going on because he is right now with Farmaajo in Galmudug.

There is a games of thrones type of thing going on with blackmail and sabotage and they picked HG as their foot soldiers. HG by all accounts has not taken the bait which is a sign of their evolved political maturity. What does Farmaajo have to gain from targeting HG? What does ANY Marehan have to gain by targeting HG whom we share a state with and strong cultural and socio-politico links? Just ask yourself that question.

giftshoprad

Postby giftshoprad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:28 pm

BVSnet :up:

:stylin:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:56 pm

So according to you it is to do with qabiil but it's not the president's doing it's the prime minister's.

An incompetent president and a murderous prime minister. I'll pass on that pie thanks.

BV ask yourself why would noble mareexaan care about iljeex getting their ass beaten by Murusade ? we simply do not give a shitt, just like we don't give a shitt about PL v SL or Ceyr v Dir. :lol:

When you call our president incompetent is when we have to correct you and say, President farmaajo is intelligent for distancing himself from the iljeex moryaans and their majeerteen slave master pulling their strings.

Somalia is not beholden to Iljeex, piss off now. ;)

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:59 pm

And I will swear on it again if need be. Great dhaqan every single one I have seen :up:

As for the blatant targeting of Habar Gidir in recent months (minus Abdirahman Abdishakuur...wonder how close you guys are since he is also from UK and Cayr), I think it is obvious even to the HG elite that someone was trying to sabotage Farmaajo and his government by trying to pit them and HG against each other. He forcefully denounced the paramilitary act OUTSIDE of chain of command that targeted Qaybdiid and Qaybdiid seems to understand what was going on because he is right now with Farmaajo in Galmudug.

There is a games of thrones type of thing going on with blackmail and sabotage and they picked HG as their foot soldiers. HG by all accounts has not taken the bait which is a sign of their evolved political maturity. What does Farmaajo have to gain from targeting HG? What does ANY Marehan have to gain by targeting HG whom we share a state with and strong cultural and socio-politico links? Just ask yourself that question.
Farmaajo has developed a nice form of politics alien to the somalis, neutrality ! I will call him Maxamed "Maxaa iga galay" from now on, he simple do not take sides between Arabs, between Hutus, he let them duke it out and focus on better things like air space control, national security, nullifying debt, bringing IMF and international donations, making better relations with foreign nations, freeing somali citizens in foreign prisons etc

some people are hell bent on taking revenge, annexing territory, let them do it, why should the country be at stand still because of hillbillies ?

abodu
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abodu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:35 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.