Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The fort of Walwal and the incident that set off a chain reaction leading up to world war 2

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The fort of Walwal and the incident that set off a chain reaction leading up to world war 2

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:02 am

Adali, I am logged in so I can't see the village i.diot.

Beyond that ilaahay baa nin Marehan ah iga dhigey. Mentioned as "MAREHAN" 600 years ago fighting with Ahmed Gurey.Siad Barre --longest ruling in Somali history. Hiraabe leader of the Somalis 500 years ago. Amir Nur. First modern doctor. First pilot. First female singer. First female ambassador. Inventor of the Somali script. Etc etc etc.

Even Cerulli the famed Italian explorer felt compelled to draw my own sub-clan on the war footing

On the nature of the Somali script. Somalis are not exactly a literate people. You can imagine how those provincial, red toothed Iidoor made up the lie Muuse Galaal wrote the script.

Muuse Galaal was the chairman of some of the committees tasked with choosing a script. VIOLA. Muuse Galaal wrote the script is what those ignorant Iidoor parents told their kids.

Never mind that the 1961 Somali language commission in which Muuse Galaal was chairman chose Shire Jama even over Muuse Galaal.

Never mind that the 1966 UNESCO report said if a Latin script for Somalia would be had, it should be Shire Jama in the SAME PARAGRAPH they mention Muuse Galaal.

Nevermind that the official 1972 report that chose Latin specifically said that derived from Shire Jama.

This village i.diot who wants to debate with me is Habar Jeclo. Can you believe that. Wtf is Habar Jeclo?
looooo@ inventor

the mental gymnastic on this suju faqash orphan is hilarious.

he/she believes a boon have the mental capacity to invent something new.

let me educate u fool,first the meaning of invention:
invention noun [ C or U ] uk ​ /ɪnˈven.ʃən/ us ​ /ɪnˈven.ʃən/
invention noun [ C or U ] (NEW DESIGN)

B1 something that has never been made before, or the process of creating something that has never been made before:
The world changed rapidly after the invention of the phone.
a most amazing invention
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... /invention

using the latin script was in use among the language scientists , the first book about somali grammar was made around 1880 ( suggestion for somali latin alphabet is part of the study)

the first somali dictionary was around 1897

the first official somali latin script ever published inside what was called ''Somalia'' was on 2nd March 1957 in the official newspaper called " Il Carriere della Somalia " , they dedidcated a page for news in somali,

the public didnt like that attempt by the italians , the public were opting for a new somali script or at least continue using the arabic script ,and there was a protest after that attempt rejecting using latin script for the somali language, the protests were spear headed by the riligious figures who were chanting '' LATIN LA DIIN ''

That is why no one dared to select the latin since the 1961 commission until 1972 when the unlawful marxist government selected the latin script based on nepotism and gaal racnimo .

i am sure the faqash bastard suju would try to understand how come it was nepotism since the commission was held in 1961 and unisco gave their report on 1967 and the their daddy stole presidency on 1969.

well ,As i said above their were 17 proposal who were compteting for the official somali script, and there was 3 latin proposals, one of them was for that boon.
Where are the boon marehan? :lol:

As soon as their lies are exposed they scurry off like rats, it is hilarious to see. They had the cheek to claim some unknown boon actually "invented" the script :lol:

Dadkani wallahi xishood maleh. Literally every single claim they made was proven to be a lie.

God damn you Ramzy, now the boons will never return to the thread :lol:

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The fort of Walwal and the incident that set off a chain reaction leading up to world war 2

Postby ramzy2277 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:43 pm

Adali, I am logged in so I can't see the village i.diot.

Beyond that ilaahay baa nin Marehan ah iga dhigey. Mentioned as "MAREHAN" 600 years ago fighting with Ahmed Gurey.Siad Barre --longest ruling in Somali history. Hiraabe leader of the Somalis 500 years ago. Amir Nur. First modern doctor. First pilot. First female singer. First female ambassador. Inventor of the Somali script. Etc etc etc.

Even Cerulli the famed Italian explorer felt compelled to draw my own sub-clan on the war footing

On the nature of the Somali script. Somalis are not exactly a literate people. You can imagine how those provincial, red toothed Iidoor made up the lie Muuse Galaal wrote the script.

Muuse Galaal was the chairman of some of the committees tasked with choosing a script. VIOLA. Muuse Galaal wrote the script is what those ignorant Iidoor parents told their kids.

Never mind that the 1961 Somali language commission in which Muuse Galaal was chairman chose Shire Jama even over Muuse Galaal.

Never mind that the 1966 UNESCO report said if a Latin script for Somalia would be had, it should be Shire Jama in the SAME PARAGRAPH they mention Muuse Galaal.

Nevermind that the official 1972 report that chose Latin specifically said that derived from Shire Jama.

This village i.diot who wants to debate with me is Habar Jeclo. Can you believe that. Wtf is Habar Jeclo?
looooo@ inventor

the mental gymnastic on this suju faqash orphan is hilarious.

he/she believes a boon have the mental capacity to invent something new.

let me educate u fool,first the meaning of invention:
invention noun [ C or U ] uk ​ /ɪnˈven.ʃən/ us ​ /ɪnˈven.ʃən/
invention noun [ C or U ] (NEW DESIGN)

B1 something that has never been made before, or the process of creating something that has never been made before:
The world changed rapidly after the invention of the phone.
a most amazing invention
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... /invention

using the latin script was in use among the language scientists , the first book about somali grammar was made around 1880 ( suggestion for somali latin alphabet is part of the study)

the first somali dictionary was around 1897

the first official somali latin script ever published inside what was called ''Somalia'' was on 2nd March 1957 in the official newspaper called " Il Carriere della Somalia " , they dedidcated a page for news in somali,

the public didnt like that attempt by the italians , the public were opting for a new somali script or at least continue using the arabic script ,and there was a protest after that attempt rejecting using latin script for the somali language, the protests were spear headed by the riligious figures who were chanting '' LATIN LA DIIN ''

That is why no one dared to select the latin since the 1961 commission until 1972 when the unlawful marxist government selected the latin script based on nepotism and gaal racnimo .

i am sure the faqash bastard suju would try to understand how come it was nepotism since the commission was held in 1961 and unisco gave their report on 1967 and the their daddy stole presidency on 1969.

well ,As i said above their were 17 proposal who were compteting for the official somali script, and there was 3 latin proposals, one of them was for that boon.
Where are the boon marehan? :lol:

As soon as their lies are exposed they scurry off like rats, it is hilarious to see. They had the cheek to claim some unknown boon actually "invented" the script :lol:

Dadkani wallahi xishood maleh. Literally every single claim they made was proven to be a lie.

God damn you Ramzy, now the boons will never return to the thread :lol:
Yeah Ben, this became their new tactic, they repeatedly spew the same lie over and over,then when they are busted with facts they dispappear into thin air and next time when they show up they come with funny excuses like i have put this and that on my block list so i cant read how they debunked my faqash wet dreams.

f-king typical cowardly faqash behavior .... :pacspit:

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:52 pm

The faqash rats will be back , they are hard at work researching Somali history they can alter to their advantage

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:00 pm

voltage vs the pmsing irrelevant qaldaan habro...uff they are always leaking. Naa kaa yaaca mesha he left y'all burnt

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:34 pm

voltage vs the pmsing irrelevant qaldaan habro...uff they are always leaking. Naa kaa yaaca mesha he left y'all burnt
Smile when will you claim your real qabiil? :wtf:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:57 pm

What? Nigga are trolling me :wtf:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:59 pm

What? Nigga are trolling me :wtf:
:lol: :comeon:

Qabiilkada iska sheego. Don’t claim ur reer abti ceeb weeye.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:05 pm

My reer abti are Ogaden tho lol
Yoo who is spreading rumors about me lol
Qabil aan ahayn su dhiga igu kici kara.
War ba'aa

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:54 am

:gladbron: :deadrose:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:10 am

The boon have fled again, just saying :lol:

As soon as they are confronted with sources, boon will flee like Xiraabu Goita Theodorous.

nabeel857

Postby nabeel857 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:55 pm

Marehan allied with Italy was because of anti-british feeling
Contradicted by the begging letters boon marehan sent the British.

Boon marehan children of Xiraabu Goita Theodorous admitted they were riciyad of both the Britain and MJ :lol:
Fake handwriting. Dhabayaco never been Suldaan for no body. Midgaha Majerteen were under Italian protectorate. They been been colonized harmlessly than any Somali by Italian fascist.

Marehan we threatened to Keenadiid because Keenadiid tried to oppressed Hawiye and Marehan against that shit.

nabeel857

Postby nabeel857 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:13 pm

Boon marehan are bragging about a footsoldier askari in the service of colonial Italy..

Why am I not surprised :lol:

Which one of these guys was the boon marehan you are talking about?

Ascari engaged in work for the construction of roads, Somalia. Italian colonialism in East Africa, 20th century. Rovereto, Castello Museo Storico Italiano Della Guerra

These boons have no shame :lol:
Sinse when Eeydoor become Somali? That is something we all need to ask ourself. Isaaq = low caste Uraago.

Marehan are superiors.

nabeel857

Postby nabeel857 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:17 pm

Its meaningless reply one Boon been the first of his Boon to fly a machine. How does his anomaly adds to his collective boon anything?

Your history began with Afweyne and ended with Afweyne most Somalis associate Mareexaan with Afweyne.

This your history in two bulletins.

1- Afweyne in power 1969 Mareexaan grew a kintir imitating a dhalfo.

2- 1991 Mareexaan back to been a kintir post amputations albeit sharing the peculiar anatomy with all their Daarood.

You are a tiny tiny sub clan Farmaajo or Afweyne when it comes to clan power you are in the bottom.

This is not the first time this boon attempted to make this claim. He has a pattern where he keeps jumping topics when a thread of his backfires (all of his threads backfire). Just look at his other threads, always going in circles when one of his lies is busted, and every single time he does this he gets humiliated but being a boon, he has no shame. He previously made the claim quoting:
Somali pilots recounting past history

Photo of the head of the hangar units, Hared and his team popularly credited for performance in maintenance of Dakota (23/02/64). The commander of the Somalia air force, Col. Ali Matan Hashi has recognized their excellence in technical maintenance and upgrading of the airplanes for mid-air fight, this was at the height of the 1964 war with Ethiopia.

http://somavires.org/history2.html
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=385963

The boon's own source, THE RISE AND FALL OF THE SOMALIA AIRFORCE : A Diary Reflection, stated the following:
My special congratulatory message to the veteran flight Captain Mohamud Abdullahi Barre (faytan) and his wife, as the only survivors of the five founding pilots of the Air Force, who have obtained license in 1954 and flown 15 different types both in military and civilian. Faytan was the first pilot trained on jet fighter in Egypt In 1961. The same fighter became the first airplanes that came in use with in the national force by 1963. Faytan has contributed to the foundation pillars of the national carrier, Somalia Airlines in which he has being a pilot from 1964 – 1990.
This is his own sources stating this. Faytan was a Hawiye man.

He was busted numerous times insisting on making the same claim, as usual, he will disappear for a little while, come back and make the same claim. Notice he is making the exact same post about that boon marehan pilot he did previously, but he stopped using that source he cited numerous times in the past since it contradicted his false narrative. Absolutely not a bone of honesty in this boon.

This is the same guy who claimed Xiraabu Goita Theodorous is an authentic Somali name :lol:. The same guy who made a thread dedicated to Afweyne's spoken English, the same guy who started this very thread to praise a lowly boon Ascari in the service of colonial Italy.

Absolutely no shame. His desperation is not normal.
Goita Twedros means Lord/master. Axum kingdom gave him that nick. It's title.

Habar Magaadle was under under Marehan. protectorate.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.